free hit counters
"Till She Gets Her Way" BESC Comic - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-15-2009   #1
clovis
Frequent Poster

"Till She Gets Her Way" BESC Comic

As someone who is guilty of only lurking I feel odd asking for feedback, but since I have generated content, here goes...

My first comic for the BE Story Club , "Till She Gets Her Way," was released a few months ago, and I'm curious what anyone thought of it. I think the artist did a great job with the character and overall I'm quite happy with the results. I would have liked to have gotten more of a sense of clothing stretching- buttons and seams straining under pressure, but that seems to be a common issue with the site's art. There were also a few issues with coloring, and a scene where a body inflation was depicted as weight gain instead- but again, they got it mostly right. I think the story flowed well, and managed to fit in a lot (and a lot of processes) into what is only a two part comic.

But I'm curious what you guys think- what worked, what didn't, and would you be pleased or annoyed if you saw my name on another comic?

thanks for your time,
Clovis
clovis is offline   Reply With Quote