free hit counters
BE Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 165 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-30-2017   #1969
theannoyinggoit
Process Fan

Re: BE Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slasherkiller View Post
I remember an expansion comic( mainly BE I guess) about a girl who is sentenced and have to eat garbages bags to expand.

Does anyone knows what is it?
You're thinking of a comic by Vale-city that was commissioned by brainstorm3000 (as are most of the garbage bag eating comics you'll find, he's somewhat cornered the market on that niche!)

You can find it both on eka's portal (vore warning if you're not into that) and on vale-citys deviantart page (assuming it hasnt been deleted).
theannoyinggoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2017   #1970
bazza170
Lurker

Hi guys been looking for a vid for ages and nothing has come up in my usual channels.

Think it was from a tv show (couldn't pick the language) from what i can guess, a blonde girl was trying out for a play in school or something and her rival had bigger breasts than her so she uses all types of lotions and gadgets to get bigger. In the end scene she is standing on stage for her audition in a super tight white top and she opens her arms for the final note and the top rips right down the middle in front of everybody.

Any help would be appreciated
bazza170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2017   #1971
jack36262001
Professor of Jotunn

It's German I can tell you that, can't remember the name for the life of me.
Unread 05-17-2017   #1972
RussianRebel
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazza170 View Post
Hi guys been looking for a vid for ages and nothing has come up in my usual channels.

Think it was from a tv show (couldn't pick the language) from what i can guess, a blonde girl was trying out for a play in school or something and her rival had bigger breasts than her so she uses all types of lotions and gadgets to get bigger. In the end scene she is standing on stage for her audition in a super tight white top and she opens her arms for the final note and the top rips right down the middle in front of everybody.

Any help would be appreciated
Sounds like Schulmädchen "Größer ist Besser". Here's a link to it:
https://vk.com/video54080320_155376281
RussianRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2017   #1973
bazza170
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianRebel View Post
Sounds like Schulmädchen "Größer ist Besser". Here's a link to it:
https://vk.com/video54080320_155376281
Fantastic, thankyou very much!

Thankyou for the response also Jack.
bazza170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2017   #1974
drip
Leecher

Hello, I don't know if this has already been asked or even submitted, but does anyone have the THAOTPP comics? Specifically the newer one featuring the happy-go-lucky girl that wears a red and white shirt and jeans, assuming she gets the most in expansion, after all-
drip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2017   #1975
TheMartianKing
Leecher

Just came here to ask about THAOTPP myself! Hope someone has it saved. I used to, but that hard drive has been toast for some time now
TheMartianKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2017   #1976
Sithlord4885
Leecher

Hey. I don't normally post, but I just heard about a comic book from 1977 called "Superbitch" by California Comics. It was by a guy named Ira Harmon. Supposedly, the main character could grow her breasts to "enormous" sizes and pummeled bad guys with them. The comic was supposed to be on the guy's site in an archive, but all the links are dead now and I can't find it anywhere else on the internet. Would anyone know where I could find it online?
Sithlord4885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2017   #1977
supermikeman
Lover of massive tits!

I'm looking for an old picture of Radical Edward from Cowboy Bebop lounging with her breasts covering most of her torso. I remember it being on deviant art under the title "Ed and Ein" but I can't seem to find it anymore.

I remember her breasts were large enough to cover her torso and her areola could be seen through her shirt. Other than that I can't think of anything specific.
Unread 10-22-2017   #1978
Sept
Process Fan

I am looking for a comic that involved a cam girl that can transform herself. A lot of BE but has other transformations as well. It's not the expansionfan one though. In this one she gets involved with a viewer from one of her private sessions and wears an ear piece out in public.

He is in hiding and telling her when and how big to transform. She wants to meet him, he chickens out and after some down and depressed time they actually do end up getting together in person.
Unread 10-22-2017   #1979
RussianRebel
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sept View Post
I am looking for a comic that involved a cam girl that can transform herself. A lot of BE but has other transformations as well. It's not the expansionfan one though. In this one she gets involved with a viewer from one of her private sessions and wears an ear piece out in public.

He is in hiding and telling her when and how big to transform. She wants to meet him, he chickens out and after some down and depressed time they actually do end up getting together in person.
Shapeshifter by LemonFont
Parts 1, 2, and 3 here: https://e-hentai.org/g/596447/3894f02c20/
Part 4 here: https://e-hentai.org/g/963805/01ec5b65a0/
RussianRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2017   #1980
Sept
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianRebel View Post
Shapeshifter by LemonFont
Parts 1, 2, and 3 here: https://e-hentai.org/g/596447/3894f02c20/