free hit counters
Giant Girl Adventures Webcomic - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-03-2013   #13
SabrinaPandora
Process Fan

Re: Giant Girl Adventures Webcomic

Welll, no... beautiful, normal-sized girl who grows into a Zilla gal, and you will see it all happen. Here's the cover we're not using if it gives you some idea of what lies ahead- since you guys are fans

SabrinaPandora is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2013   #14
BlazingBarrager
Oops...she did it again.

Location: That little place in your head you don't know about.

Ooooooh this is going to be so much fun to read. Robots are one thing, but this? This is going to take that and multiply it by ten. :3
BlazingBarrager is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2013   #15
SabrinaPandora
Process Fan

Issue one I put her into action against some standard thugs and an apartment fire. Issue 2 was the Moai, who are basically earth elementals. Issue 3 had very little action other than in the flashbacks against the Yakuza and of course, her trying not to knock the Eiffel Tower over. So we really stepped it up for robot battles in four, and this will be the issue where one of the reasons why Giant Girl isn't a famous and revered superhero comes to the forefront.

And Koen finally got a growth and shrinking effect he likes, so we will be seeing a bit more of that, though you have to wait until a bit into the issue. But I can preview some of it here if you like?

~Sabrina
Unread 08-04-2013   #16
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Absolutely. I was getting pretty into the first bits on the site, before life's little distractions got in the way. From what I've read, it's engaging and enjoyable, with just enough of Teh Realityies to effectively suspend disbelief. It's well-written, and it's on the short list of "Things I've Been Meaning to Continue."

Looking forward to your continued endeavours.
Unread 08-04-2013   #17
Mathai
Professional Slacker

Location: California native, returned after years in the Army abroad.

A cool new comic for me to read AND we appear to have lured one of the creative forces behind it to our humble website? I believe this is a good day for us. ^_^
Mathai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2013   #18
SabrinaPandora
Process Fan

Awww, thanks guys! You are all very kind, and yes, i am indeed poking around your sirte as a result of having discovered y'all were interested. We do keep getting better at this, though we're not flawless by any stretch. But we learn and evolve, and we surely do appreciate the support!

My web guy's mother is very sick, so we did not get today's page up- apologies, bear with me. But I will offer you this; the cover that is yet to come when it gets posted, as an exclusive!.

Unread 08-06-2013   #19
BlazingBarrager
Oops...she did it again.

Location: That little place in your head you don't know about.

W00t!
BlazingBarrager is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2013   #20
SabrinaPandora
Process Fan

Which was a little too big I guess. But the cover is actually up, so we are apparently back in business again...
Unread 08-06-2013   #21
joebizzle
Lurker

Sabrina,

I never want to read the words 'too big' from you again.

Well done on the recent cover, glad to hear things are going well. I only discovered this strip pretty recently ( a friend of mine linked me the page in the New York issue with the Ivy Doomkitty reference and we got a good laugh out of it ).

Best wishes

Joey
joebizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2013   #22
SabrinaPandora
Process Fan

HAH! Good one, Joey!

yeah, I had written the buttslapper panel and when I was dialoguing it I happened to think of her- when she got around to noticing it was by far the biggest spike in readership we'd seen, and I was hoping a few of the folks checking it out might stick around.

So, guys, while you are all here... while yes, I am trying to tell a story and not just put out fap material, what are some tropes you might want to see? No reason I can't provide some fanservice in the process of making wisecracks about my oversized heroine...

~Sabrina
Unread 08-07-2013   #23
joebizzle
Lurker

I'm surprised it took me so long to hear about it in the first place. Might be I'm still paranoid about abusing google when it comes to giantess searches. Not the sort of thing I need coming back on me unexpected.

One trope that might be interesting to explore is your gal sort of losing control of her size powers. Up until now she's pretty much been in complete control in this regard. It could make for some fun art and showcase a different side of her if she started having trouble there. Make her more vulnerable, et al.

Obviously I'm not sugguesting any clothes ripping, because I don't imagine that would go over well. And it could be simply something that manifests in unexpected spurts either gaining or losing size. Maybe her powers begin to be more affected by her various mental states.

-Joey
joebizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2013   #24
Robopengy
Happy owl

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebizzle View Post
I'm surprised it took me so long to hear about it in the first place. Might be I'm still paranoid about abusing google when it comes to giantess searches. Not the sort of thing I need coming back on me unexpected.

One trope that might be interesting to explore is your gal sort of losing control of her size powers. Up until now she's pretty much been in complete control in this regard. It could make for some fun art and showcase a different side of her if she started having trouble there. Make her more vulnerable, et al.

Obviously I'm not sugguesting any clothes ripping, because I don't imagine that would go over well. And it could be simply something that manifests in unexpected spurts either gaining or losing size. Maybe her powers begin to be more affected by her various mental states.

-Joey
What's wrong with clothes ripping? I'm not saying there needs to be full on nudity, but just a little skin :P

I'm hoping that's what we get with the Zillagirl
Robopengy is offline   Reply With Quote