free hit counters
My animations mega link - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-05-2020   #1
foebits
planetsauce

My animations mega link

Here's the link to all the surviving animations I've done. Many of these were for others but I did a couple of them for myself too. Please let me know if this link doesn't work in some fasion; it should link to something like 30+ vids.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/z8bp...wvd36dl/shared

Also, anyone know how to change my name? I want to change it to match the name of the mediafire account but the new account I made here is unable to post anything anywhere.
foebits is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2020   #2
Abazaba
Frequent Poster

Re: My animations mega link

Fantastic work, 56 videos near as I can tell. Great work on all of them.

I downloaded all of them and put them in a Google Drive zip for easier access. Media fire is great, but downloading them individually can be a chore, and no one has 90 bucks to spend to go pro to download them all at once. Tho be warned it is 3.5gigs and in a zip file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aDB...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by Abazaba; 03-20-2020 at 01:04 PM.
Abazaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2020   #3
foebits
planetsauce

Thanks for doing that Ab. Too bad nobody knows an answer to my question though, as I won't be using this account any longer as I don't want it linked with anything else. And since new accounts are essentially banned from posting This means that unless that retardation gets fixed I won't be posting anymore creations here.
Unread 04-06-2020   #4
Abazaba
Frequent Poster

Yeah, I honestly have no idea. I have had this account for a long time. I don't know if you ever could change your user name. Though your best bet would be to email processgovernor at gmail dot com and see if anyone responds to you. It has been a long time and this forum has changed hands a few times. I dunno who is running it anymore. I am surprised it is still running to be honest.

Your welcome to send me a link to any new accounts and I can post them here for you if you would like. That way no one knows they are linked. Well aside from me, and I barely know what I had for breakfast.
Abazaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2020   #5
foebits
planetsauce

Possibly, though I may not be creating anything at all now that this virus has left me without an income and Adobe went full asshole a few years back and requires monthly subscriptions for each program. We'll see what happens but I'll take your idea into consideration should emailing the dude not work.
Unread 04-29-2020   #6
OhZone
OhYeah!

Nice! Thanks you two.