free hit counters
AR (and minor AP) in Bikkuriman episode 33 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-17-2017   #1
azerty47-2

AR (and minor AP) in Bikkuriman episode 33

Yo guys, I've been on a roll lately, and here's another AR find to keep it going! ^u^ I just found male and female AR (as well as minor dream AP) in Bikkuriman episode 33. ^u^

The monster of the week in that episode is a weird-ass stroller demon, whose rattles can transform people into babies. It gradually regresses most of the heroes into infants, leaving the few remaining to kick its ass. As for the minor AP part, it happens in a dream sequence near the end, where the villains hypnotize Yamato into thinking he's an old man or something; this illusion is quickly dispelled, and you get to see Yamato "age back down" to normal. And needless to say, the rest of the team turns back to normal as well, though offscreen in most of their case.

All ARs have oversized clothes, though process varies. The first AR is male, with old god Shaman Khan as the victim. His AR is offscreen, as he falls off a cliff onto a branch below, and is already a baby by the time the others pull him up. The second AR has two boys and a girl (at least I think two boys) as the victims, and this time, we get to see them shrink into their clothes. The process is partially covered by Yamato's dumb ass getting in the way, but he fortunately doesn't hide a lot, and it's still well done.

One of those victims is aged back to normal, then ARed into a baby again alongside another guy later in the episode. This third AR is offscreen too; the villains throw and detonate the rattles like grenades, then the characters are shown as babies. Finally, Yamato's dream AP is also offscreen, though the RN is shown, like I mentioned earlier.

All in all, a surprisingly great find IMO; I expected to see just poof ARs of one guy, but we get several ARs, in baggy clothes, of a fair number of characters, and with one having process. >w< I'm really happy to have found it! ^u^

(As a final side note, I knew this anime featured some kind of age transformation for a while, since I had seen its name mentioned on a site, but I hadn't managed to find out what they were until now, so that's a good closure. ^u^)

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av10464284/index_33.html

The first AR is at 5:10, the second at around 8:15, the third at 16:51, the dream AP at 18:45 and its RN at 20:02.
Attached Images
File Type: png vlcsnap-error744.png (497.0 KB, 82 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error990.png (358.0 KB, 73 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error952.png (390.6 KB, 89 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error241.png (354.3 KB, 83 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error917.png (284.0 KB, 76 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error341.png (411.2 KB, 85 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error026.png (439.0 KB, 71 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error778.png (426.8 KB, 61 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error162.png (368.0 KB, 79 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error230.png (425.4 KB, 63 views)
Unread 12-17-2017   #2
The AP Ninja
Process Master

Re: AR (and minor AP) in Bikkuriman episode 33

Nice, cute find ^^
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2017   #3
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Since I can't really interpret the art style correctly....which one's the girl? Otherwise, this should be in Everything Else since it's male process.
Unread 12-18-2017   #4
The AP Ninja
Process Master

The one with the orange helmet in the later photos
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2017   #5
TGManiac
Frequent Poster

Great work on finding an old school anime episode with a age transformation in it.
TGManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2017   #6
azerty47-2

Thanks guys! It wasn't easy finding it, since the only clue I had was the anime's name on this page, which lists works with age transformations:

https://www32.atwiki.jp/tatumaki/pages/25.html

I knew about it fot a while, but only yesterday could I finally find details about what episode contained the AR, thanks to an unrelated search; in other words, I got lucky! ^u^