free hit counters
AR / AP Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 45 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-07-2016   #529
Brad
Process Fan

Re: AR / AP Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by godleydemon View Post
Nice find there bud! lol, I gave the chances kind of low for this find actually. Happened to be a lightning strike apparently lol
There's no accurate way for me to express how grateful I am for you two right now!

I remembered reading the full story AGES ago (no pun) but could only ever find that fragment from ARArchive.

Cheers!
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2016   #530
10th_man_down
Frequent Poster

Anyone know where to find or perhaps download this?

http://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/p.../BJ071399.html

Haven't found it anywhere at all, just some few samples pages but otherwise it seems you have to buy it or something. Seems to be AR.
10th_man_down is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2016   #531
bubbleman
Process Fan

I took a look around using the name from that site, the romaji, and the translation, and had no luck.

On the upside, based on that page, it looks like it's under $2 to buy it, if you decide to do so (and maybe share it back )
bubbleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2016   #532
Razgriz-Specter
Leecher

A recent anime had me wondering, are there any anime/manga about magical girls where one of them is actually a full adult regressed to a typical magical girl form?

Magical girl raising project has multiple as well as a tgtf magical girl.
Razgriz-Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2016   #533
funkydealer
Slow Transformer

Just recently saw a picture it looks like someone got off pixiv, it was in one of the huge breast forums on 4chan, but the girl is exclaiming that her adult body must have been absorbed into her breasts, either way it exists, I just can't find it.
funkydealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2016   #534
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razgriz-Specter View Post
A recent anime had me wondering, are there any anime/manga about magical girls where one of them is actually a full adult regressed to a typical magical girl form?

Magical girl raising project has multiple as well as a tgtf magical girl.
Let's see... All I can think of for now are these three anime series:

1. Anime series "Kagihime Monogatari" has a character named "Kirika". She is a full adult who can transform into a child magical girl form. The transformation sequence doesn't show process unfortunately.

2. Anime series "Guardian Hearts" has a character named "Chelsea". She isn't a full adult, but she is a high schooler who can transform into a loli magical girl form. Her transformation sequence doesn't show process, but she has this one scene with process of her reverting back to her high schooler age.

1. Anime series "Moetan" has a character named "Alice". She is a full adult who has regressed herself into a little magical girl among other main characters because her lover is a lolicon. In this case however, she regressed herself into a little girl that can transform into a magical girl, so it's a bit different. The series don't show her age regression, but they do have an event of her being forcefully reverted back to her adult form with visible process.

http://chriskim8365.deviantart.com/favourites/

Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2016   #535
azerty47-2

I have two requests to make, though I admit I don't have much faith in their success.

First and foremost, I'm looking for an adorable lost AR mini-comic called Regression Chronicles: Wittle Chief Takou. Like the name suggests, it was about a young girl who tries to cook something, but ends up being regressed into a baby. It was on deviantArt for a while, but the author's account was deactivated since then, and now the comic is lost. Does anyone happen to have it, or at least know where to look? Browsing the comic's pages with the Wayback Machine didn't help, as it didn't save the images themselves, only the pages they were on.

There's another lost AR piece I'm looking for. I don't remember the artist clearly, but I'm fairly certain it was PrivateMarshal, or someone with a similar art style. It was an uneven AR piece where a young female space explorer regressed into a baby bit by bit; first her hand regressed, then one of her legs IIRC, then her head, then she poofed out of her clothes altogether, emerging out of them as a baby. It was also on dA, except here I don't even remember the piece's name, frustratingly enough. Does anyone remember this, and could please share if they have it?
Unread 12-22-2016   #536
shrink-a-dink
Process Fan

looking for a manga where this demon is sucking the age out of a woman, at first it's beneficial because it makes her sexy but overtime is regressed all the down to an infant then unborn altogetherin a pile of clothes
shrink-a-dink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2016   #537
azerty47-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrink-a-dink View Post
looking for a manga where this demon is sucking the age out of a woman, at first it's beneficial because it makes her sexy but overtime is regressed all the down to an infant then unborn altogetherin a pile of clothes
Sounds like Chronos Ruler. ^u^ Its prototype and the final manga both have that scenario, so I'll link to both:

http://visibletime.ararchive.com/_An...os_Ruler1_.jpg (Final manga)

http://visibletime.ararchive.com/_An...os_Ruler2_.jpg (Prototype)

Last edited by azerty47-2; 12-22-2016 at 07:08 PM.
Unread 03-02-2017   #538
azerty47-2

I don't have much faith in its success, but I have a request to make: there is male and female AR in an anime called NG Knight Ramune 40, as stated in this old thread and on Visible Time: http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=28847.

However, neither the thread nor the VT entry have any screenshots, and the links they provide are long dead. I've been trying to find other links and/or screenshots myself, but they're surprisingly hard to find; the only video link I could find was a dud, and I could find no screenshots at all. If anyone still has that episode saved, could you please share it and a few screenshots? That AR sounds really cute, and I'd love to see it.
Unread 03-02-2017   #539
meticulan23
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty47-2 View Post
I don't have much faith in its success, but I have a request to make: there is male and female AR in an anime called NG Knight Ramune 40, as stated in this old thread and on Visible Time: http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=28847.

However, neither the thread nor the VT entry have any screenshots, and the links they provide are long dead. I've been trying to find other links and/or screenshots myself, but they're surprisingly hard to find; the only video link I could find was a dud, and I could find no screenshots at all. If anyone still has that episode saved, could you please share it and a few screenshots? That AR sounds really cute, and I'd love to see it.
I looked into it, and all I've been able to find in terms of episodes on youtube go up to episode 26, but in the post he says 34. I've found evidence of the episode existing, but I can' t really find anything past 26 on youtube. I did find the episodes on Kissanime, but I can't find the exact one. There were two series from what it seems and 6 OVA's and going through the 26 episodes on youtube I could find nothing involving AR at the time that was brought up in the post (7:31)

http://kissanime.ru/Anime/VS-Knight-Lamune-40-Fire
http://kissanime.ru/Anime/VS-Knight-Lamune-40-Fresh

Last edited by meticulan23; 03-02-2017 at 08:53 PM.
meticulan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2017   #540
MysteryShadow
Frequent Poster

What anime is this AR scene from? http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5b...-regression_tv
MysteryShadow is offline   Reply With Quote