free hit counters
Curvaceous Cardinal Vices - Page 5 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-10-2008   #49
hmmm!
Frequent Poster

Re: Curvaceous Cardinal Vices

I suppose I might've been asking for it when I got too close to religion with this thread, and while I do appreciate constructive discussion and other's viewpoints on matters, I don't want anything sour to be born from a spot of fun I wanted to share.

I'm sorry if anyone's decided to take personal offense to my drawing these sins or to the way I chose to depict them. I'm not saying this was the *best* way to depict them, surely not; I'm not brilliant enough for that. I also don't think this was the *wrong* way to depict them either. I don't think there is a wrong way to depict them. I purposefully wanted to try to stay away from the most obvious choices in their designs, for personal satisfaction and while you might argue that what I chose isn't good enough, there is still enough of an influence in what I did choose to more than warrant its' use.

Mankind has so many different ways they define and interpret the scriptures; I've read in the case of the golden calf for instance, apart from this thread, opposing viewpoints both stating and explaining why it both does and does not share a connection with greed. Both make sense so it's more a matter of opinion. But in my case, using their gold and worshipping an idol cast of it was material enough for me and them making it a calf gave me an animal to use to spice up her design, so I took it.

There is a passage, additionally, in Colossians 3:5 which, depending on your version, reads something like this:

"Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry."

That does, I think, define greed as a form of idolatry. But the seven sins are so overlappingly grey in definition that they could all be called a number of things; yeah, they're all a form of greed too.

No one is wrong in anything that has been said in this thread, but I will hope that the remainder of it will be spent enjoying what I did do rather than lamenting over it.

I'll be drawing these girls again. A lot, if Soy's wonderful story has anything to inspire me over, so just sit back and enjoy it. Aren't we here to have fun?

Next up for colors is Wrath, so be on the lookout for her sometime over the horizon!
Unread 09-11-2008   #50
Pink Hair-Dye Guy
Frequent Poster

Woohoo for another of the girls to be coloured, liking how they are coming out so far Hmmm!
Pink Hair-Dye Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2008   #51
Soty
Yippee-ki-yay, ma****er!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoylentOrange View Post
"if you understand the meaning of that particular account"?

Awesome, we apparently have a biblical scholar on our hands. Please, elighten us as to what the true meaning of making an idol entirely out of gold really represents.
A scholar? Heavens, no. I only co-taught Sunday school during late middleschool and early highschool. But a biblical scholar? Nah, I graduated highschool, but my faith didn't, so to speak.

(Incidentally, did you know that counts as community service?)

But, as Hmm has requested, I'll not get into it here. But feel free to create a separate thread to call me out on this. Y'got my full permission. GD or FBS, I really don't care so long as we're subject to the same terms and you really wanna have this debate.

But that'd be purely for entertainment, and unrelated to its suitability as a subject for Hmm's awesome pictures. n.n
Soty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2008   #52
hmmm!
Frequent Poster

Well, it took a bit, but if you want to go here:

http://www.process-productions.com/f...1&postcount=31

you'll find that I've colored Wrath!
Unread 09-15-2008   #53
Soty
Yippee-ki-yay, ma****er!

Noice! My only criticism is that I'd make the hair shiney's broader; less thin. That, or stick with something more two-tone looking, depending on how soft vs. coarse you like it.

Still... I'd hit that. n.n
Soty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2008   #54
Toymaker
Making an effort

These are great, and I really liked reading the thought process that went into them. The spiked heel-feet are a nice touch too.

I have one crit though- Sloth looks too alert. Her eyes are wide, and her stance looks almost as though she is going to turn and pounce at something. She should be resting on that duff of hers, not hoisting up for us to gawk at. ;-P

Dreams never die. They just get Forgotten.

I drew my avatar. My DeviantArt page is here. Open for commissions, suggestions and inspirations.
If I say I'm going to draw something and after 30 days I don't, feel free to ask what happened. I may have forgotten.
Toymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2008   #55
hmmm!
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toymaker View Post
I have one crit though- Sloth looks too alert. Her eyes are wide, and her stance looks almost as though she is going to turn and pounce at something. She should be resting on that duff of hers, not hoisting up for us to gawk at. ;-P
Ha! "Duff". I like that.
Ah, yeah, maybe so. I really wanted to draw them all in standing positions just so nothing would be obstructed.

Oh, and if you want to go back, you'll find the colored version of Greed!
Unread 09-20-2008   #56
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

Great, now I'm in pure love with Greed.
cyero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2008   #57
hmmm!
Frequent Poster

Gluttony's up!

http://www.process-productions.com/f...1&postcount=31
Unread 09-25-2008   #58
Pink Hair-Dye Guy
Frequent Poster

Awww Gluttony looks cuddly.

Good job on the colours so far Hmmm!
Pink Hair-Dye Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2008   #59
hmmm!
Frequent Poster

Now I can at last say, "TaDa!"

I just added both the colored versions of Envy and Lust. That's all seven!

Here: http://www.process-productions.com/f...1&postcount=31
Unread 09-28-2008   #60
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

You should paste them all into a single panoramic collage.
SoylentOrange is online now   Reply With Quote