free hit counters
Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 14 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-11-2013   #157
AnimusVE
Jiumogwaigwaaifaaideizau

Re: Everything Else Request Thread

Hypertrophy Genital Girls

AnimusVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2013   #158
Xeno Sol
(@~ C=('-'Q) HADOKEN!

there was this show, where some fat chick uses a spell to get the fat off of her and it goes down the drain later attacking some other girl and making her fat. any help would be appreciated
Unread 05-14-2013   #159
Istmael
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeno Sol View Post
there was this show, where some fat chick uses a spell to get the fat off of her and it goes down the drain later attacking some other girl and making her fat. any help would be appreciated
Todd and the Book of Pure Evil, Season 1 Episode 5 (Monster Fat)
Istmael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2013   #160
Nightshift
Observer

Hi there, I don't know if this is the right place to do this but I can't find any writers to commission my story idea and I have nowhere else to turn. My story takes place in the Naruto universe and it contains a menagerie of fetishes including: butt expansion, breast expansion, multibreast, hyper dickgirls, weight gain, pregnancy, and TG. I'm not sure how much I would want to pay for the commission but I have collaborated with someone and he and I will split the price evenly between us if we got someone to agree to write the story. At any rate, I don't want to pay over $20.

If any of you are interested, then either send me a private message here, or if you have either a Deviantart account or a Furaffinity account, then send me a note to my DA account here: http://wyvrius64.deviantart.com/
Or to my FA account here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/brontoscorpio/

However you want to contact me, be sure to link to a sample of your work and I'll tell you the details of the story.
Nightshift is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013   #161
SoulChaser
Hell Hath No Fury!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Istmael View Post
Todd and the Book of Pure Evil, Season 1 Episode 5 (Monster Fat)
Any previews of this?
Unread 06-06-2013   #162
AimeeTits
Rebel Without a Clue

I'm looking for a comic. I've only got the vague details of it, but it was something along the lines of a fat secretary being taken down into a lab and she went through an increased beauty transformation. In the end, she walked out of the place never to return again, now a busty blonde bombshell with a brain.
Unread 06-07-2013   #163
Hakuno
Lurker

Re: Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post)

I'm looking for the name of a movie. It has a scene it in where two women are in bed with a man and he fuses them together into one woman. If I remember correctly the movie's title (or something about the plot) had something to do with satan?
Hakuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2013   #164
thisguy18
TF Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuno View Post
I'm looking for the name of a movie. It has a scene it in where two women are in bed with a man and he fuses them together into one woman. If I remember correctly the movie's title (or something about the plot) had something to do with satan?
I believe this is what you're looking for. It is from the movie "End of Days" (Really hope this link works)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q71af65kun...EoD%20Clip.avi
thisguy18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2013   #165
Hakuno
Lurker

That's it, thank you!
Hakuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013   #166
Bobbypan
Lurker

Hi, I'm hoping this is the right spot to post this request, so here goes: I stumbled upon a blog a couple of days ago (I believe it was a BlogSpot.com site) that had an interesting comic among a ton of other art. The comic involved an anime-ish character who has some kind of object that's supposed to feminize her(she says it's a gift, I think). It starts out with her getting makeup and then it changes her outfit into a string bikini, BE ensues and she ends up in a strip club. While this is happening she's talking about how she's already attractive but it wouldn't hurt to look a little better, and as the changes start to snowball she gets more and more into it until she ends up as a typical bimbo type.

Of course, today I can't remember the site and I have no idea how to find it again. It had a ton of other interesting sequences and TF's as well, and it's driving me nuts that I can't remember it. Does anyone have a clue about that comic or the site where it can be found? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Bobbypan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2013   #167
Armadagon
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbypan View Post
Hi, I'm hoping this is the right spot to post this request, so here goes: I stumbled upon a blog a couple of days ago (I believe it was a BlogSpot.com site) that had an interesting comic among a ton of other art. The comic involved an anime-ish character who has some kind of object that's supposed to feminize her(she says it's a gift, I think). It starts out with her getting makeup and then it changes her outfit into a string bikini, BE ensues and she ends up in a strip club. While this is happening she's talking about how she's already attractive but it wouldn't hurt to look a little better, and as the changes start to snowball she gets more and more into it until she ends up as a typical bimbo type.

Of course, today I can't remember the site and I have no idea how to find it again. It had a ton of other interesting sequences and TF's as well, and it's driving me nuts that I can't remember it. Does anyone have a clue about that comic or the site where it can be found? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
If it's the sequence I'm thinking of, you can find it on g.e-hentai/exhentai at:
http://exhentai.org/g/606641/af5974bc18/
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/606641/af5974bc18/

Not sure where the source material is from, though. My google-fu is weak, but the credits on the first page say "Luchi and SagTA".

Last edited by Armadagon; 07-09-2013 at 01:14 AM.
Armadagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2013   #168
Bobbypan
Lurker

Thanks, Armadagon, that's the sequence I saw! I appreciate it. It's called "My Dear Bimbo". I found it also on DA on sagta's page:

http://sagta.deviantart.com/.

Now I just wish I knew where the blog is. It had a lot of older familiar works on it, but also a ton of new stuff to me at least. I'll keep on the lookout. Thx again.

Found the blog! It's here, probably old news for a lot of people here, but still a pretty decent collection of stuff: http://transformationshub.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Bobbypan; 07-14-2013 at 03:04 PM.
Bobbypan is offline   Reply With Quote