free hit counters
Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-26-2009   #25
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Everything Else Request Thread

There are probably alternatives to using 4chan, such as similar sites or doing searches on other art sites like deviantart or furaffinity for some kinds of material. Or even just google.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2009   #26
Oz 2
Marine HQ Vice Admiral

1st : I found a whoping 2 results on deviantart, and even when I wrote out "Female to male" "Woman to man" "Girl to boy" it always finds results worded in the exact oposite manner .

And as for google : It has yet to be usefull for anything process related for me.

Edit: tried it again, and nothing .

You would think "female tg" would lead you to something .

Last edited by Oz 2; 09-26-2009 at 11:41 AM.
Oz 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2009   #27
TF-Viewer

It's unfortunate you couldn't find much, it's entirely possible that there simply isn't much to be found to begin with. Regardless, we can't simply go about ignoring request guidelines and having this place turn into 4chan's /r/ section. Once again I'll just recommend you try that place, if you don't like it you don't need to keep using it but the option is open to you, so I advise you at least attempt there once.

On the subject of that type of process though, have you seen this one? http://www.megavideo.com/?d=YHBPLK4M or this one? http://www.megavideo.com/?d=AQ91BDX0

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 09-26-2009 at 11:55 AM.
Unread 09-26-2009   #28
Oz 2
Marine HQ Vice Admiral

Okay, but if someone posts guro in answer to my requests, I'll hold you personaly responsible .
Unread 09-26-2009   #29
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz 2 View Post
Okay, but if someone posts guro in answer to my requests, I'll hold you personaly responsible .
They're not allowed to post that there to begin with, if they do it would get deleted and they could possibly be banned. That place is not without it's own rules.
Unread 09-28-2009   #30
tcb287
BE is the future

Hey there guys need help with the name of the hentai shown in this link it starts around 12 seconds in

THANK YOU

Here it is
tcb287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2009   #31
transformative
skrew ball

when I was a young boy one of my favorite books (and earliest signs that I was a tf fan was a book called HEY, AL. I've been searching for days for my old copy and/or scans online, can anyone help me out?
Unread 09-28-2009   #32
EchoWing
Process Master

Not too long ago, animewave posted a comissioned sequence at his DA page. It featured some of the girls from Pok?mon - Misty, Jessie, May and Dawn - and included elements of growth and TF. At least one image from the sequence was taken down, however.

Anyone have the complete sequence?
EchoWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2009   #33
Weirdoid
Frequent Poster

Here is an odd request. Hokuspukus on deviant art used to have a picture of a girl whose face and ass were swapped. It's no longer on his page. (he removed all his TG stuff and moved his expansion stuff to a another DA site where he uses the name flabRgasted).

Does anyone have this pic or any similar pics. (it could be either female or male, gender doesn't matter to me on this).
Weirdoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2009   #34
ZTaimat
_

I believe i made this request in the art request forum, unclear of the art request's main premise, and I hadn't noticed this thread, I don't think. (Sticky? WHAT'S THAT?)

Anywho, there's a story (text) I've been looking for that I remember reading once. It's about some group of girls, one of whom has a boyfriend in the magician business, and the girls get a hold of a magic box of his. Once placed over a head (and a blade or something 'closing' the box), they can safely remove it. Once the blade is re-opened while resting on a surface, the head will be attached to that surface. (They can't remove the blade otherwise)

I recall multi-head in this concept, and upon all three girls sharing the same body, the box breaks.

I -think- I found it on Overflowing Bra, or a similar site. I can't for the life of me find it again, or remember what other site it might have been on. Any ideas?
ZTaimat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2009   #35
spike007
Devine Knight

Was I imagining things, or did someone draw up Kim Possible in Jessica Rabbits Dress?
Unread 01-19-2010   #36
ZTaimat
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZTaimat View Post
Anywho, there's a story (text) I've been looking for that I remember reading once. It's about some group of girls, one of whom has a boyfriend in the magician business, and the girls get a hold of a magic box of his. Once placed over a head (and a blade or something 'closing' the box), they can safely remove it. Once the blade is re-opened while resting on a surface, the head will be attached to that surface. (They can't remove the blade otherwise)
Found what I was looking for, guys; a three-part gem over at conjoined dreams.

More specifically, here, here and here.
ZTaimat is offline   Reply With Quote