free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 604 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-24-2015   #7237
Voltronzilla
Frequent Poster

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1139959...the-Sleazebots

I have no explanation for this.
Voltronzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2015   #7238
riderkid
Gaming Journalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltronzilla View Post
I don't either. I just have this.

Unread 07-29-2015   #7239
Voltronzilla
Frequent Poster

That's bogus, dude.
Unread 07-31-2015   #7240
Voltronzilla
Frequent Poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHrwyv2SDjI
http://abicion.tumblr.com/post/125490447342/
http://abicion.tumblr.com/post/125499948222/

The new Pachinko Castlevania thing everyone is hating on MIGHT be using some corruption themes. I dunno. It's kind of ambiguous.

To summarize everything: Konami released a short trailer for some Pachinko game in Japan. The game takes place in the Rondo of Blood / Symphony of the Night era. The trailer only shows the older succubus from the Lament of Innocence era and a few flashes of Annette's corrupted form from Rondo's bad ending, but there's also a new redheaded heroine with some design characteristics that coincidentally resemble the missing red-haired SotN Succubus. Konami is promoting the game on an ad campaign of "EROTIC VIOLENCE" and it might turn out to be the SotN succubus' sleazy fallen heroine origin story.

Last edited by Voltronzilla; 07-31-2015 at 02:16 AM.
Unread 07-31-2015   #7241
riderkid
Gaming Journalist

Quote:
That's bogus, dude.
Sorry. 2 years of reviewing shit games has made me realize some people should NEVER be allowed near a keyboard or pen...or paper... or anything.

This read like a kid wrote it which is against the terms of service.

Or in short: This guy is shit and I do not apologize for my words. I could have used worst.
Unread 07-31-2015   #7242
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

There's such a thing as tact and constructive criticism too, just sayin'...
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2015   #7243
riderkid
Gaming Journalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenYun View Post
There's such a thing as tact and constructive criticism too, just sayin'...
My tact died when I had to review Xenoclash 2. Unplayable game from Atlus. I got hate mail for not putting Uncharted or The Last of Us on my favorite last gen games. You start not giving a damn after a while.
Unread 07-31-2015   #7244
Vindaloopriest
Process Fan

Quote:

The new Pachinko Castlevania thing everyone is hating on MIGHT be using some corruption themes. I dunno. It's kind of ambiguous.

To summarize everything: Konami released a short trailer for some Pachinko game in Japan. The game takes place in the Rondo of Blood / Symphony of the Night era. The trailer only shows the older succubus from the Lament of Innocence era and a few flashes of Annette's corrupted form from Rondo's bad ending, but there's also a new redheaded heroine with some design characteristics that coincidentally resemble the missing red-haired SotN Succubus. Konami is promoting the game on an ad campaign of "EROTIC VIOLENCE" and it might turn out to be the SotN succubus' sleazy fallen heroine origin story.
Wow, that's friggin' awesome! I've always loved the Castlevania succubus designs (especially Annette because of the corruption angle) and having a game that seems to be focused around them is a dream come true. It's also cool to see some new content for classic, pre-reboot Castlevania, even if it is just a pachislot game. Hopefully there will be an art book or something, or it will at least inspire some fan works.

Although, I'm thinking the red-haired succubus may be a new character rather than the SOTN one, because her outfit looks nothing like the one from SOTN (she even has a tail), while all the other characters look exactly like their original designs down to a T.

Too bad this game seems to be "the straw that broke the camel's back" among the Castlevania fandom, since it's in conjunction with all the drama surrounding Kojima as well as Konami's supposed shift in focus towards pachinko instead of video games. If the franchise was in a healthier state I'd like to think there'd be room for this to exist as an amusing side item.

Last edited by Vindaloopriest; 07-31-2015 at 08:45 PM.
Vindaloopriest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2015   #7245
Snowglare
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderkid View Post
Sorry. 2 years of reviewing shit games has made me realize some people should NEVER be allowed near a keyboard or pen...or paper... or anything.

This read like a kid wrote it which is against the terms of service.

Or in short: This guy is shit and I do not apologize for my words. I could have used worst.
If it's that bad, I say, call it like it is. But it's not. It's clearly written by an adult with tongue planted firmly in cheek. It's fair to not find it amusing, but it's technically competent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderkid View Post
My tact died when I had to review Xenoclash 2. Unplayable game from Atlus. I got hate mail for not putting Uncharted or The Last of Us on my favorite last gen games. You start not giving a damn after a while.
No Uncharted? boo! hiss! What was on your list, then?
Snowglare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2015   #7246
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

Quote:

You're probably aware of this, but one of the previous Castlevania Pachislots also had corruption of the virginal heroine. Can't remember if it was 2 or 3. Probably both, considering how much footage these "games" reuse.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2015   #7247
Voltronzilla
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowglare View Post
If it's that bad, I say, call it like it is. But it's not. It's clearly written by an adult with tongue planted firmly in cheek. It's fair to not find it amusing, but it's technically competent.
Maybe he's just really angry that I made Lucky Chloe a main character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodacat View Post
You're probably aware of this, but one of the previous Castlevania Pachislots also had corruption of the virginal heroine. Can't remember if it was 2 or 3. Probably both, considering how much footage these "games" reuse.
That was Pachislot 2, using the heroine from Pachislot 1.

Pachislot 3 had no Sypha corruption (unfortunately).
Unread 08-02-2015   #7248
riderkid
Gaming Journalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowglare View Post

No Uncharted? boo! hiss! What was on your list, then?
My taste was pretty eclectic. I had stuff like Spec ops the Line, Bioshock Infinite, Mass Effect, FFXIV and stuff like that. I even said that if I haven't played it, it ain't on the list. I can take tongue in cheek sometimes but I prefer a bit of effort with my cheek.

I never bashed The Last of Us. I have played Uncharted and hate Nathan Drake with an unbridled passion. If I ever try The Last of Us then maybe I WOULD like it.