free hit counters
New Smash Bros! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > The Process General > General Discussion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-10-2014   #11
CaptainXero
Enjoys the Finer Things

Re: New Smash Bros!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBird View Post
I can't argue with the points made, just that my want for the Trainer is simply that. When they first did it in Brawl, playing as Red with his little team was exactly how I wished Pokemon games would go in the future. Or, in a spin-off game, at least.
I do agree that Red had a very unique niche for his gameplay, and being able to swap out between what felt like three very balanced characters was a cool play component.

Sadly, with that loss of transformation characters, I would assume Charizard is going to be your spiritual successor, which isn't so bad. I mean, i'm still excited that they even kept Charizard at this point (Though I think they could have done Red with Charizard, seeing as he is Charizard X for his potential final smash, they could have based it off of the anime special, and had red in the back cheering on like they had done in Brawl)

Though other than Red, the transformation changes are somewhat of a good thing to me, it stinks that you can't swap out certain characters now, but it gives those characters nice new mechanics and abilities in the place of those transformations. Plus, I always was sad getting the smash ball when I played Samus, wasn't super into ZSS (Play-wise at least )