free hit counters
New Smash Bros! - Page 13 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > The Process General > General Discussion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-04-2014   #145
Chaos Echo
Process Disciple

Re: New Smash Bros!

Got the game today, as did my sister who happens to be home for the weekend from college. We did dittos with every character to test them out, and got to Shulk. Then we discovered his side taunt.

The match that followed lasted a good five minutes just because of that alone.

Me on DeviantART. I upload my stuff over there. Pretty much dead though.
Chaos Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2014   #146
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBird View Post
Due to a minor work-related injury (smashed finger) and some dental work needing to be paid off, I am unable to go out and buy Smash Bros. T-T
Oh the irony (I think?).

Teehee! Like what you see, boys?

There need to be more werewoman TG sequences!!

A TG sequence is not a TG sequence without process and a clothes change!

Bimbos Aren't Sluts! 181 supporters and counting!

Official bet between me and OhZone (Result to be determined on November 4, 2020)

Check out my dA: TGHawk's Lounge
tghawk555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2014   #147
Keile
OMG OMG OMG I'M IN SPACE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBird View Post
Due to a minor work-related injury (smashed finger) and some dental work needing to be paid off, I am unable to go out and buy Smash Bros. T-T
OH NO! You smashed your smash finger!

As for the online lag, for now I'm chalking it up to the sheer amount of people online playing it atm. Give it a few days and it'll probably get better.
Unread 10-05-2014   #148
JBird
Casual Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tghawk555 View Post
Oh the irony (I think?).
My left index finger got smashed in a door at work. I can still play the demo, but I can't press the left shoulder button with the gauze and brace on my finger. I've learned recently that the controls can be altered in the full game, so that's neat.

But my only concern is, because of this incident, I'm missing work hours, and my check will be less as a result. That, and the aforementioned dental work that occurred last week (wisdom tooth extraction) that I will be paying off over the next few months.

Last edited by JBird; 10-05-2014 at 10:45 AM.
JBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2014   #149
TB Tabby
Process Disciple

I got it the day it came out. I'm enjoying it so far, although I can't play it too long because my hands get sore. I enjoyed collecting trophies and designing custom Mii fighters (Howard & Nester. the pilots from Pilotwings 64 & the kids from "The Wizard"), and I've unlocked Falco, Ness, the one who should've been Pit's alternate costume and the hated dog so far.

Last edited by TB Tabby; 10-05-2014 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Forgot one of the characters I'd unlocked
TB Tabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2014   #150
Keile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB Tabby View Post
I got it the day it came out. I'm enjoying it so far, although I can't play it too long because my hands get sore. I enjoyed collecting trophies and designing custom Mii fighters (Howard & Nester. the pilots from Pilotwings 64 & the kids from "The Wizard"), and I've unlocked Falco, Ness, the one who should've been Pit's alternate costume and the hated dog so far.
I love Duck Hunt: FINALLY I CAN BEAT THE EVER LOVING SHIT OUT OF THAT DOG!

It is like Sakurai heard all our prayers from the last like 30 years and hath finally granted us the ability to exact our vengeance on that damn dog!

...Though I am kinda disappointed that none of his taunts do his trademark laugh. He has one that he lays down and kinda does it, but it's not the same.

Dark Pit, on the other hand, just shouldn't be in the game. There are SO many better characters that can be put in...like DARK SAMUS. Would be a better character than Dark Pit. At least she gets an Assist Trophy....
Unread 10-06-2014   #151
Chaos Echo
Process Disciple

I unlocked everyone through matches, and as soon as I got Ganondorf (my main since Melee), I played through the next forty to get everyone else solely as him.

Unread 10-06-2014   #152
TB Tabby
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keile View Post
I love Duck Hunt: FINALLY I CAN BEAT THE EVER LOVING SHIT OUT OF THAT DOG!
I enjoy that too...but I'd enjoy it more if that slot had been taken up by a character I actually wanted. Think of all the characters they could have chosen. They passed on Krystal. They passed on Ridley. They passed on Takamaru. They passed on Mike Jones. They passed on Starfy. All so they could give us a character with no fighting abilities that nobody likes.

Quote:
Dark Pit, on the other hand, just shouldn't be in the game. There are SO many better characters that can be put in...like DARK SAMUS. Would be a better character than Dark Pit. At least she gets an Assist Trophy....
Dark Pit, Dark Samus, and Dr. Mario all only belong in the game as alternate costumes, especially since Nintendo is finally giving us proper alternate costumes in this one. By now, Nintendo should know that we don't want clone characters.
Unread 10-06-2014   #153
Muhznit
The Magical Mammary Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Echo View Post
I unlocked everyone through matches, and as soon as I got Ganondorf (my main since Melee), I played through the next forty to get everyone else solely as him.
Fellow Ganondorf! I have an inspiring present for you!
http://gfycat.com/LongEnlightenedJapanesebeetle

Combo by yours truly. FC is 1461-7596-4053.

I love 'em.
Muhznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2014   #154
Chaos Echo
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhznit View Post
Fellow Ganondorf! I have an inspiring present for you!
http://gfycat.com/LongEnlightenedJapanesebeetle

Combo by yours truly. FC is 1461-7596-4053.
That was awesome.

Unread 10-08-2014   #155
Keile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB Tabby View Post
I enjoy that too...but I'd enjoy it more if that slot had been taken up by a character I actually wanted. Think of all the characters they could have chosen. They passed on Krystal. They passed on Ridley. They passed on Takamaru. They passed on Mike Jones. They passed on Starfy. All so they could give us a character with no fighting abilities that nobody likes.

Dark Pit, Dark Samus, and Dr. Mario all only belong in the game as alternate costumes, especially since Nintendo is finally giving us proper alternate costumes in this one. By now, Nintendo should know that we don't want clone characters.
They put Duck Hunt in the game as homage to the creator of it who passed away recently. So there was a reason. And Ridley is TOO BIG OF A CHARACTER to be in the game. He would have to be drastically re-designed otherwise it would be like having Giga Boweser on the stage at all times. I want more Metroid representation but Ridley is a bit of a stretch. However, there is a character from the old Comics that could be doable. I cannot remember his name(Edit: Found it. His name is Armstrong Houston) , but he was a Human and had a power suit SIMILAR to Samus', though I believe it was Human in origin, not an original Chozo one.

Thing is, Dark Samus would play completely different than Samus. Look at her assist trophy, she is nothing like Samus except in looks. She also fought nothing like her in the MP series as well. Her moves were based on Samus's but DRASTICALLY different. They are a lot more different than Dr.Mario/Dark Pit are from their counterparts.

Then again I also think Samus should be completely redesigned as well. I think they need to remove some of Samus's melee and focus more on her gun instead. Sorta like they did with MegaMan.

She should have her other beams as attacks, like Ice, Wave, Plasma (which is TECHNICALLY what she is using for her fire attacks). Also I think her main gun attack should be changed to be more like her actual Power Beam.

As for different costumes, I woulda preferred they remodeled her suit rather than just coloring it like they did. But still, nice to see that Fusion, Dark, Light, Phazon, Gravity, and Dark Samus colors are all there (YES she does have a Dark Samus look already). Also a bit lame that she is based on her design from the atrocious Other M game....seriously I got the "Gravity Suit" trophy in Smash and yelled at my 3DS "THAT'S NOT THE FUCKING GRAVITY SUIT! THAT'S THE VARIA SUIT GLOWING PURPLE!"

Last edited by Keile; 10-08-2014 at 03:56 PM.
Keile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2014   #156
Soccermom
Going against the flow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccermom View Post
I really hope Lucas is still in the roster. He is a VERY unknown character though Nintendo-lore wise, so I'm doubting he'll make a comeback.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccermom View Post
I main Lucas, Pikachu, and King Dee Dee Dee. I'm guessing KDDD is safe, and Pikachu clearly is, so that just leaves Lucas in doubt. I figure Ness is safe, but Ness is no Lucas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sodacat View Post
Last month Nintendo had a Mother event in Japan. They had billboards and television commercials to let people know they could buy Mother 2 on the WiiU now. They are also finally rereleasing Earthbound in the states.

I think Lucas is safe.

You were WROOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGG Sodacat!!!!! It makes me very sad.

And I neglected to mention my love for the Ice Climbers, who also got cut.

Soccermom is offline   Reply With Quote