free hit counters
Breast Friends - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-17-2019   #13
somnium
Fetish Writer

Re: Breast Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake Isaac Gordon View Post
Oh Snap, you feel comfortable sharing a link to your DA page?

I'd love to talk about BE fetish fiction and how well it does on Amazon. I've been checking out its presence, (honestly, I think there is more on SmashWords) and its impact on the Erotic subgenre...

But Amazon is a tough market, an author's book rankings can go from the low 40,000 to +1 Million in a few days.
Sure, you can read all my free stuff here. https://www.deviantart.com/praedatorius

I'd love to talk about BE fiction too. You're right about Amazon's fluctuating ranking system. I've gone all over the place in the last two months, but while my goal is to reach that #1 spot, I know that it has more to do with advertising and visibility than actual quality. I'll stick with quality and work my way out from there.

I've heard of Smashwords. Some of the fetish authors I met at SizeCon publish there, but I've never tried it. Can you tell me more about the kind of work you find there? Do you think it's more fetish-friendly?