free hit counters
SlaveMaker - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-20-2009   #25
mik4384
Mad scientist

Re: SlaveMaker

or could find someone to make pic or gif for ya
mik4384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2009   #26
Gagecoalbrace
Slave Trainer

they usually dont work for free though unlike this guy
Unread 02-22-2009   #27
hellraider2006
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagecoalbrace View Post
I will now post a quick guide on how to get reisz tentacle queen ending.
First go to the docks and submit to the tentacles 5+ times
Durning this you should be trying to RAISE your conversation skill to 60 (Happens if you are constantly raising it by about day 30) Then go to the docks every day and either have libido or morality at 60 and have a high hunting skill is a must to get this ending as you must get all three girls

First girl is easy you'll run into her randomly in docks (No needed skills)

Second girl is a little bit harder as the chance of getting her is determined by your hunting skill and you must have a high conversation.

Third Girl is easier (or harder) than the second girl, you must do the acolyte job until you get a message asking if you'd like to investigate. Say yes if you have a min. of 60 conversation you'll be given a second choice: Lust or gods. Do the one that you have 60 in (Libido or morality respectively) and your done.

If you got all three you'll get reisz'z special ending of Tentacle Queen if not you'll get one of the standard endings with the tentacle rape ending before it.

Just two short question about the second girl since I got the one in the church before her.
1) It?s the horned demon girl at the docks, right? I didn?t get any other possible candidates in her text.
2)"How high is high"? My hunting skill is 100 after wearing the wolf-dress. Also my Conversation was at 90.

The Conversation couldn?t get higher couse of the same dress. Is there a need of morality since THAT was stuck at 50 (Angels Tear Equals Moral 50 and it couldn?t get higher cause of the dress).

The game is a great timeburner if you got nothing else to do but I would really appreciate a guide about the necessary stats for differnt endings.

PS: For those that didn?t notice till now, Random Encounters can be influenced by Save/Load. Cowgirl for example is no problem at all. Get the pill between 20-30 and let her continue to do it till the message about the enlarged breast comes in. After that do it a couple of times again, 10 is a good guess since it says one or two weeks and voila, a BE-Ending.
hellraider2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2009   #28
cpt soban
Likely Suspect

Thats the only way I get anything in this, I have retarded luck in getting money lost while walking, or robbed, or raped. either that or I meet with the maid and lose hard earned intelligence (that seems useless anyway but....)
cpt soban is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2009   #29
Gagecoalbrace
Slave Trainer

Well Convo needs to be 60 that is a must and yes the demon is in the docks and hunting skill = % chance of freeing her (the demon you are going for is not the dickgirl or the one that is chained to the wall.) and morallity is optional as you can get the same girl using libido at 60

New Update:

http://anonym.to/?http://rapidshare....lave-Akane.swf

Contained in update:
1. leash graphics bad positioning
2. small graphic cleanups and tweaks

Edit: Wait Fairy Ring turning into fairy thats new to me Ill ask next time I get on Masterbloodfer forums

Edit2: Okay I just did the Tentacle Queen ending I did the whole save thing and I was able to start looking for the girls around day 6-7 I found the lesbian in the town square (Can be found in docks too) Demon girl I got lucky with 57 hunting and got here in the docks( can be found in slums too) and used conversation and libido to get the acolyte through the acolyte job in planning area. (I guess you can also run into her randomly in forest (not tested if you can get her there though only get the event on checking her)
and the list of stats would be quite long the best ending I will tell you is when you get a score of 90+ (Score is: all stats/Fatigue+Hidden love stat)

Last edited by Gagecoalbrace; 02-23-2009 at 07:48 AM. Reason: answering a question
Gagecoalbrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2009   #30
cpt soban
Likely Suspect

No thats just what the item says, my comment is that it doesnt seem to do jack. Nor do any of the other fairy things
cpt soban is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2009   #31
OHGODBIGBOOBS
Evil Womans Boobs

I tried going to the farm as tifa for BE but I am not having much luck is there a certain stat I have to raise?
Unread 02-24-2009   #32
hellraider2006
Frequent Poster

I don?t know but it is definitly possible. I managed to get get Tifa, Ranma and Riesz BEed.

Is there a way to UN-Herm the girls once they are completly turned, and is there a way to get Belldandy to take the Potion a second time?
Unread 02-24-2009   #33
DanTails
My shoes are untied, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraider2006 View Post
I don?t know but it is definitly possible. I managed to get get Tifa, Ranma and Riesz BEed.

Is there a way to UN-Herm the girls once they are completly turned, and is there a way to get Belldandy to take the Potion a second time?
You can unherm a girl if her herm sign is still white, and not red. Either keep visiting the forest and hope whatsherface has a cure made, Ramna can run into the nun again (or just make her girly enough), or Urd can make herself a cure that lets you choose which way you wanna go forever.
DanTails is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2009   #34
Gagecoalbrace
Slave Trainer

Urd: Get her alchemy skill up and see astird
Ranma: See Nun answer girl
Tifa: I don't know
as far as I know those are the ones that go full herm (Also using the same stuff you can make the perm herm.
Unread 02-25-2009   #35
hellraider2006
Frequent Poster

The answer about Urd brings a nice additional question. How can her Alchemy be upgraded? I can let her taste different drugs but besides the 3 times for the Hermdrug there is no increase, well beside the fact that the ones at the shop get cheaper(she says that she can make them herself now?) and the ones in the slums get more expensive(or at a smaller rate expensive. I usually don?t buy from them)

Hunting with Reisz is easy, Farm and Docks/Forrest
Ayane?s Rebellion is even easier to lower. Spanking at night.
I don?t go into what?s necessary to raise Ranmas femminity since there are to many options.
Kasumis Fighting is obvious: DOJO

But honestly how can one raise URD?s Alchemy or is my version bugged. I?m using version 5 from this thread.
Unread 02-25-2009   #36
DanTails
My shoes are untied, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraider2006 View Post
The answer about Urd brings a nice additional question. How can her Alchemy be upgraded? I can let her taste different drugs but besides the 3 times for the Hermdrug there is no increase, well beside the fact that the ones at the shop get cheaper(she says that she can make them herself now?) and the ones in the slums get more expensive(or at a smaller rate expensive. I usually don?t buy from them)

Hunting with Reisz is easy, Farm and Docks/Forrest
Ayane?s Rebellion is even easier to lower. Spanking at night.
I don?t go into what?s necessary to raise Ranmas femminity since there are to many options.
Kasumis Fighting is obvious: DOJO

But honestly how can one raise URD?s Alchemy or is my version bugged. I?m using version 5 from this thread.
Buy different potions from the shopkeeper. Energy draft, Soothing, maybe even the uninhibited drugs, three each until she learns how to make them. Do it until she mentions she can open up an alchemy shop as a job, which will raise that stat when she does it.
DanTails is offline   Reply With Quote