free hit counters
Male to Female Foot - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-30-2016   #1
Werewolf1361
Frequent Poster

Male to Female Foot

Okay this my be a bit odd, but one of my TF fantasies involves being changed into a female foot. The process is basically, female places her foot on my back, it merges with me, I shrink and change shape until I'm a foot. My head becomes the big toe. M question is, besides "Is this the strangest ever posted here?" is if I actually wrote about it, would anybody be interested in reading it? I know it's certainly odd.
Werewolf1361 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2016   #2
generallyawesome
Frequent Poster

Re: Male to Female Foot

I personally have no problem with such a concept. There are plenty of strange and weird fetishes out there. I like images of women with large and expanded feet and it makes logical sense to me that the extra mass could come from a man. One of my current story concepts is based on that.
I wouldn't mind if you post a story like that here, just don't expect me to read it, since I don't usually read TF stories. No offence, but I personally prefer comics and images over them.
generallyawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2016   #3
lmorgado
Frequent Poster

Shouldn't this post be on the Transgender section?

#WherearetheNewCartoons?
lmorgado is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2016   #4
CantSaySeeSaw
Ezekial 23:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmorgado View Post
Shouldn't this post be on the Transgender section?

#WherearetheNewCartoons?
Ha ha ha.
Unread 08-31-2016   #5
CantSaySeeSaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf1361 View Post
Okay this my be a bit odd, but one of my TF fantasies involves being changed into a female foot. The process is basically, female places her foot on my back, it merges with me, I shrink and change shape until I'm a foot. My head becomes the big toe. M question is, besides "Is this the strangest ever posted here?" is if I actually wrote about it, would anybody be interested in reading it? I know it's certainly odd.
Not my kink, but could you elaborate? Why a foot? I'm curious about how fetishes work in general, like, which parts of the brain or psyche or whatever are being triggered by this stuff. Also, what happens to your face?
Unread 08-31-2016   #6
Werewolf1361
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantdayseesaw View Post
Not my kink, but could you elaborate? Why a foot? I'm curious about how fetishes work in general, like, which parts of the brain or psyche or whatever are being triggered by this stuff. Also, what happens to your face?
Hmm, tough one to answer. I Honestly can't remember not having a foot fetish. For some reason I've found the idea of being turned into one kind of intiguing. I guess it's basically becoming the object of my desire. As for my face, well, it becomes part of the bottom of the big toe.
Unread 09-01-2016   #7
CantSaySeeSaw

Quote:
Hmm, tough one to answer. I Honestly can't remember not having a foot fetish. For some reason I've found the idea of being turned into one kind of intiguing. I guess it's basically becoming the object of my desire. As for my face, well, it becomes part of the bottom of the big toe.
So does the nail grow on the back of your head? Or is this more of a morphing scenario and less of a transformation? Not sure if that's the right distinction to make-- but there is a difference,. each part grows vs slowly shifting in total.
Unread 09-02-2016   #8
Werewolf1361
Frequent Poster

Quote:
So does the nail grow on the back of your head? Or is this more of a morphing scenario and less of a transformation? Not sure if that's the right distinction to make-- but there is a difference,. each part grows vs slowly shifting in total.
Yes, I grow a nail on the back of my head. It's definitly a transformation. Basically, my arms and legs shrink into my body. I shrink to the size of a foot, my mid section widens to become the heal, instep and ball, my head becomes the big toe and I sprout four more toes.
Unread 09-02-2016   #9
CantSaySeeSaw

Quote:
Yes, I grow a nail on the back of my head. It's definitly a transformation. Basically, my arms and legs shrink into my body. I shrink to the size of a foot, my mid section widens to become the heal, instep and ball, my head becomes the big toe and I sprout four more toes.
That would be a strange feeling on your shoulders.
Unread 09-02-2016   #10
Werewolf1361
Frequent Poster

Quote:
That would be a strange feeling on your shoulders.
Yes it would. Not half as strange as once I'm a foot, the woman I'm attached to can move me, wiggle my (or is it her?) toes whether I want her to or not. Could be worse, she could stub my on a chair leg.
Unread 09-03-2016   #11
lolo2001
Frequent Poster

This is not what you want but mi help for the moment http://g.e-hentai.org/g/667417/dfc1920a06/

Last edited by lolo2001; 09-03-2016 at 10:20 AM.
lolo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2016   #12
Werewolf1361
Frequent Poster

So, I think I actually have a story idea for this. Essentially it's told in flashback. I'm with a woman who has asked me if I ant to be shrunken down to get close to her feet, but we've been drinking and I accidentally get turned into a foot instead. We have to go to a warlock to have the spell undone and the entire story is us telling him how it happened.