free hit counters
Clothing Transformation - Page 13 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-26-2013   #145
Kent4aa
Leecher

Re: Clothing Transformation

Kent4aa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2013   #146
Sutibaru
---

Here's a sequence I was commissioned to draw recently. I would have made a new thread for fashion transformation, but we already have this one. I figure it's good enough.

Anywho, Ganguro transformation.

http://fav.me/d6ey8sz
http://fav.me/d6ey8st
http://fav.me/d6ey8sn
Unread 07-29-2013   #147
Nansen
New user

Here is one, actual fashion show (Hussein Chayalan, 13-14).
Nansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2013   #148
indraguy
Lurker

I wanted to post a heads-up on a couple of clothes shrinking custom videos I recently commissioned from Missa which are available on her clips4sale site (http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/519...#startingpoint under the "Forced Stripping" category). The first one is called "Incredible Shrinking Clothes" and the second, new one (just released) is called "Show and Tell." Both of these videos were inspired by the incredible artistic work of Moses3000bc and his "Particles of Chaos" poser comic and animation. His story revolved around a janitor who discovers a powder in a University physics laboratory that causes to clothes to progressively shrink until they completely tear apart and disintegrate, which he then surreptitiously applies to various unsuspecting ladies. I have been hoping for years and years that moses3000bc might reappear with more of his magnificent clothes shrinking comic, but in lieu of that I decided to commission some videos of my own along the same theme! I recently discovered the c4s model Missa, who I see has also done a number of other transformation type videos that have been mentioned in this forum. I gave her my custom videos to do, and I could not have been happier with them. I think she does a remarkably good job of special effects (considering the difficulty of the challenge and the limited budget she has), and really making it seem like we are watching the character's clothes progressively shrink and tear apart on her. Of course, Missa is beautiful, but what I love best about the videos is the way she tells the story, her acting ability, and her attention to detail.

So if anybody is interested in the "clothes shrinking" fantasy, you may want to check out Missa's videos on the "forced stripping" category of the c4s site mentioned above. There are free preview videos that can be seen on her c4s page. In the first video, she plays a reporter doing a story on a government laboratory who gets accidentally exposed to a "shrinking chemical" causing her clothes to gradually shrink and disintegrate on live TV. In the second she plays the very beautiful, hot, but proper school teacher we all secretly lusted after as teenagers. A very naughty student plays a prank on her, giving her a bottle of perfume spiked with a "shrinking chemical." At the student's insistence, she sprays a bit of the chemical on her before class and pretty soon the drama commences as the buttons begin popping and the seams begin tearing and she starts to panic as she realizes she may soon be giving her class a lesson in female anatomy that she never intended!
indraguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2013   #149
missa
Producer

I have a favorite clothing shrinking video now! Loaded with lots of process, a grueling video to make, but I think it was worth the extra effort. A member of this board commissioned it. He is a friend and an excellent script writer. I will leave it to him to say who he is.

Here is the link: 9804243
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2013   #150
Eviscerator
FLAME Magnet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post

I have a favorite clothing shrinking video now! Loaded with lots of process, a grueling video to make, but I think it was worth the extra effort. A member of this board commissioned it. He is a friend and an excellent script writer. I will leave it to him to say who he is.

Here is the link: 9804243
I think...there is a chronic miscommunication here.

This thread is for transformation of people as triggered by clothing, or possibly into clothing.
Species: Homo Sapiens Sapiens
Alignment: Neutral
Listening To: Judas Priest - Burn in Hell
Eviscerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2013   #151
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviscerator View Post
I think...there is a chronic miscommunication here.

This thread is for transformation of people as triggered by clothing, or possibly into clothing.
There's no miscommunication actually. Read the first post in the thread, shrinking clothing is specifically listed as one of the things the thread is about.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2013   #152
indraguy
Lurker

This new video by Missa was one she did as a commission for me. I am a huge fan of the clothes shrinking fantasy, myself. In terms of process, I view it as sort of an inverse of a growth fantasy: whether the lady is growing but her clothes are not, or the lady's clothes are shrinking and she is not - the end result will be the same! I love giantess growth fantasies too and particularly like seeing the lady grow progressively out of her clothes. However, I find the growth in most giantess videos is too fast for my taste - if I am lucky I get maybe a few minutes of quick growth and rip, rip, rip it's all done. When I discovered Missa's incredible work, I decided to invest in a custom video that would showcase the clothing shrinking process in great length and detail the way I always wanted. I went in with sort of managed expectations, assuming that what I was asking for might be pretty hard to do on the budget I could afford. And boy did Missa prove me wrong (I love being proved wrong like that!). I think many on this forum have grown to know and love Missa as a producer of amazing content unlike anything else out there, and she delivered for me big time.

This is the third clothes shrinking video she has made for me. I have loved every video Missa has made for me, but this latest one reached new heights of perfection. Missa is a triple threat of beauty (of course), sophisticated special effects wizardry, and great acting chops. She says she puts a lot of love into her videos, and it is really evident. I find ordering customs from Missa to be a real treat. I get the fun of playing "screen writer" where I can let my imagination run free and dream the kind of fantasy scene I always wanted to see and then I pass it over to Missa and watch her bring it to life. She invariably surprises me with delightful, creative touches of her own that help give the video extra spice and surprises. As usual, with this latest clothes shrinking video, Missa totally exceeded my expectations. She did it just the way I wanted it, with lots of attention given to a very long, drawn-out, progressive shrinking of many articles of clothing which we see gradually getting smaller and smaller until eventually the buttons start popping and the seams start ripping, much to the character's alarm! And she wove it all into a really fun/funny story.

For any who like that sort of thing, you can check out her new video. There is a lengthy video preview as usual. Now that Missa has done several clothes shrinking videos for me (each one better than the last, IMHO), I am toying with the idea of someday commissioning her do an analogous scene from a growth perspective rather than a clothes shrinking perspective. If people might be interested in seeing a growth video with a long, drawn-out, highly detailed show of the lady growing out of her clothes coupled with a fun story, please let me know.
Unread 11-14-2013   #153
missa
Producer

Thanks Indra for such kind words. It feels so good to be appreciated. I like to think of myself as an artist too, even though I do erotic videos. lol! YOU are quite the artist. Your stories are phenomenal. I posted a link to your story on my clips4sale site, I hope that's ok. When I read your stories, I can easily see the characters and scenes inside my head, just as if I am watching a movie. I adore them, and I know others will as well!

I would love to do a Growth video someday for you. My last video focused a lot on the growth process. I am sure there are tons of things to do with growth that I have not yet done, and I would love the opportunity to do something new.

TF Viewer: Do you know that you have always been unable to receive private messages? I'd like you to email me, please.

Last edited by missa; 11-15-2013 at 09:03 AM.
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2013   #154
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post

TF Viewer: Do you know that you have always been unable to receive private messages? I'd like you to email me, please.
Sorry about that, I have those disabled for the most part. I'll change my settings so people can PM me again.

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 11-14-2013 at 03:46 PM.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2013   #155
Ilovebe
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indraguy View Post
I wanted to post a heads-up on a couple of clothes shrinking custom videos I recently commissioned from Missa which are available on her clips4sale site (http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/519...#startingpoint under the "Forced Stripping" category). The first one is called "Incredible Shrinking Clothes" and the second, new one (just released) is called "Show and Tell." Both of these videos were inspired by the incredible artistic work of Moses3000bc and his "Particles of Chaos" poser comic and animation. His story revolved around a janitor who discovers a powder in a University physics laboratory that causes to clothes to progressively shrink until they completely tear apart and disintegrate, which he then surreptitiously applies to various unsuspecting ladies. I have been hoping for years and years that moses3000bc might reappear with more of his magnificent clothes shrinking comic, but in lieu of that I decided to commission some videos of my own along the same theme! I recently discovered the c4s model Missa, who I see has also done a number of other transformation type videos that have been mentioned in this forum. I gave her my custom videos to do, and I could not have been happier with them. I think she does a remarkably good job of special effects (considering the difficulty of the challenge and the limited budget she has), and really making it seem like we are watching the character's clothes progressively shrink and tear apart on her. Of course, Missa is beautiful, but what I love best about the videos is the way she tells the story, her acting ability, and her attention to detail.

So if anybody is interested in the "clothes shrinking" fantasy, you may want to check out Missa's videos on the "forced stripping" category of the c4s site mentioned above. There are free preview videos that can be seen on her c4s page. In the first video, she plays a reporter doing a story on a government laboratory who gets accidentally exposed to a "shrinking chemical" causing her clothes to gradually shrink and disintegrate on live TV. In the second she plays the very beautiful, hot, but proper school teacher we all secretly lusted after as teenagers. A very naughty student plays a prank on her, giving her a bottle of perfume spiked with a "shrinking chemical." At the student's insistence, she sprays a bit of the chemical on her before class and pretty soon the drama commences as the buttons begin popping and the seams begin tearing and she starts to panic as she realizes she may soon be giving her class a lesson in female anatomy that she never intended!
I've checked out Missa's shrinking clothes, forced stripping, ENF/EUF stuff and it's definitely very good. As you say, she definitely puts her heart into it and she's a very attractive woman, which definitely helps.

Moses actually made an appearance again a few years ago and created a - ironically enough - growth animation. I don't think he's really resurfaced since then, however. Here's hoping that he comes back and finishes POC. Maybe one day Morphy will decide to make comics again, too.
Ilovebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2013   #156
indraguy
Lurker

I wanted to give a more detailed review of "Distraction," the last clothes shrinking custom video Missa did for me because I really thought the video was remarkable. This will be a tl;dr essay on some reasons why I love Missa's custom videos so much, so feel free to skip if you are not interested

I know from discussions I had with her during the production that she worked super hard on it. One thing Missa never does in my experience is "phone it in." If anything, I sometimes worry that she works *too* hard on her videos, though we certainly reap the benefits of that. I think this last clothes shrinking video she did for me may be the best custom video I have ever ordered in 20 years. In my experience, her videos are completely unique in the custom video world. Here is a partial list of things I particularly loved about the video:

I loved the outfit she put together for me. In videos that involve clothes destruction like growth or clothes shrinking, it is not uncommon to see people go "on the cheap" with wardrobe. This is understandable, of course, and nobody could reasonably expect a model to wear expensive designer clothes for a clothes destruction video. My own personal preference in fantasy stories is for the character to be very "professional" - classy, elegant, and sharply dressed - wearing something more than just a tee shirt or a $5 cotton shift dress. I had always assumed that the kind of look I wanted would be cost prohibitive for any growth or clothes shrinking video until I started commissioning from Missa. Within a *very* reasonable budget, Missa puts together (imho) fantastic outfits for my videos, all the way from lovely, classy lingerie to super looking separates. And, of course, she looks fantastic wearing them. I find this adds immeasurably to the fantasy. And the other thing I appreciate about Missa is how she really takes the time to understand the kind of thing I want. I gave her options to choose from for the skirt and blouse, but she picked out a combination that was magically perfect for my tastes. And even though I did not ask for it (because I thought it would be too expensive), she added a jacket, which was a wonderful addition. First off, it looked great. Secondly, it added an extra "layer" which served to draw the action out even a little longer and provided a way to stretch the gradually increasing tension and slow tease of the scene a little more. She knows that I love the very gradual, long, drawn-out shrinking of the lady's clothes and the jacket just took it from an A+ to an A++!

For me, one of the hallmarks of the best fantasy videos is that I enjoy the *entire* video from beginning to end, and this last video totally hit the mark for me. I didn't fast forward for even a second to get to the "good parts" - I thought the whole thing was good parts! I enjoyed every single moment of it. I was going crazy even watching the early scenes in the video where the character's clothes are just beginning to shrink, where we see her skirt hem slowly, teasingly beginning to rise a bit and reveal peeks of her slip underneath, seeing her nervously tugging on her skirt trying to adjust it, and then seeing first one button pop off of her jacket followed by her gasp of surprise - HOT! Through her story telling, Missa slowly builds the tension of the scene, allowing the character to gradually start realizing something is very wrong, but she does not yet fully understand just how wrong things are going to get! It added a further level of anticipation and tease.

I think her special effects are jaw droppingly amazing. I thought the clothing shrinking, button popping, ripping, and general clothes "self-destruction" were better than they have ever been, reaching new levels of realistic and seamless.

I thought the editing and story telling was very powerful. It would have been so much easier for her to shoot the whole thing, for example, in a few long takes shooting from just one angle. But the video *plays* with the viewer, teasing constantly from beginning to end - showing us a close-up of something beginning to happen to her clothes, maybe cutting back to her face showing her reaction as she begins to become aware, the little touches like showing the button bouncing on the floor - they make the video come to life in such a deep way and really draw the viewer into the fantasy.

She surprised me by adding "mood music" in the background that I just loved. Occasionally, I have encountered "background music" in some videos. I have found (just my opinion) that it can often go wrong. I have seen some videos where there was some random background music playing which struck me as sort of unrelated to anything that was happening in the scene and was more distracting than anything else. I don't know where she got the "soundtrack" for my video from, but I thought it was a perfect addition that greatly enhanced the scene, a sort of "dramatic" and tension-building background music accompanying the "action" as her clothes begin to shrink. There is a reason that Hollywood movies always add background music to enhance the scene - it is powerful! It adds a further dimension to the experience. There is something about that "dramatic" music that makes the heart beast faster, that says, "oh no! something is happening and things are going to start getting out of control!!"

Another new addition in this last video was ripping sound effects, which I found very powerful. In earlier videos there was whatever sound was naturally occurring when the fabric ripped, but it often did not come through very clearly, and in this video Missa actually went to the trouble of layering in ripping sound effects at some points which were loud and clear. It added a scintillating additional layer of auditory experience to the fantasy, making it come even more to life. She also used the sound effects as an additional tool in her story telling.

I could go on and on, but this is already probably tl;dr! I just wanted to share my enthusiasm for the recent clothes shrinking video Missa did for me and encourage others who like that sort of thing to buy it so she can keep doing more. The only thing I know to compare it to are the old Moses3000bc clothes shrinking animations (which I freely admit were the inspiration for all of my clothes shrinking commissions). For anybody who loved those, I think you would also enjoy Missa's clothes shrinking videos.

I have a new commission in the queue for Missa now, and it will be my first GROWTH video. Rather than the character experiencing her clothes progressively shrinking off of her, this time I have asked Missa to apply her movie making magic to a scene where the character grows and Grows and GROWS over a long scene. It will be my Christmas present to myself (and I hope some on this board may buy it and enjoy it as well). I can hardly wait for it!