free hit counters
Max's Big Bust new game on steam (TG) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-05-2016   #1
Reactant
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 170
Max's Big Bust new game on steam (TG)

Found this on youtube, they have been vague on the number of changes but it still may intrigue some folks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v1aq-qsJBM

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...le/description
Reactant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2016   #2
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver
 
chriskim019's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: South Korea
Posts: 596
Re: Max's Big Bust new game on steam (TG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reactant View Post
Found this on youtube, they have been vague on the number of changes but it still may intrigue some folks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v1aq-qsJBM

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...le/description
Sorry, but there's already a TG thread for the game: http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=38887
__________________
My deviantART Favourites gallery including various process collections:

http://chriskim8365.deviantart.com/favourites/


Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2016   #3
Reactant
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 170
Re: Max's Big Bust new game on steam (TG)

Aw, sorry. Mods can delete this then
Reactant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2016   #4
Zetsub
Frequent Poster
 
Zetsub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 144
Re: Max's Big Bust new game on steam (TG)

Dev here!

#Spoilers#

As for the number of changes, the main character is permanently M2F TG'd, one male love interest is temporarily M2F TG'd, one of the female love interest has a BE animation, a few characters get cat ears/tails, and two characters have an extra transformation at the end of the game. There's also several supporting characters who have been TF'd offscreen, such as a few girls who used to be guys and lots of girls with foxears.

#End Spoilers#


That's the specifics on the transformations! Sorry for coming off as vague.

Cheers
Lach
Zetsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2016   #5
lowes96
Process Master
 
lowes96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 617
Re: Max's Big Bust new game on steam (TG)

Anyone have the second tg scene of the game?
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2016   #6
Avenger2099
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 151
Re: Max's Big Bust new game on steam (TG)

As far as I know it's not in the game yet. That said, I haven't played the latest build much.

Hey Lach, just wanted to say, great work so far! You've probably answered this somewhere already but I'm lazy and you're here, and I going to be able to keep playing the game off of steam or is it going to be like DNA Extreme? I'd rather not have to go offline whenever I want to play it :P
__________________
"You're a loose cannon Sandvich, but a damn good cop!"
Avenger2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2016   #7
Zetsub
Frequent Poster
 
Zetsub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 144
Re: Max's Big Bust new game on steam (TG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger2099 View Post
As far as I know it's not in the game yet. That said, I haven't played the latest build much.

Hey Lach, just wanted to say, great work so far! You've probably answered this somewhere already but I'm lazy and you're here, and I going to be able to keep playing the game off of steam or is it going to be like DNA Extreme? I'd rather not have to go offline whenever I want to play it :P
We're going to keep updating the game on Humble, Desura was bought out and run into the ground by a scammer which was completely out of our hands, so as long as Humble stays afloat we'll be able to update the game there. I'd personally get the game on Steam because it's much easier to roll out updates to, but we'll be available on both platforms.


The second TG scene is in the game already, but it isn't animated. Max's partner Brad is TG'd during a scene at CoffeeShrine, the foxgirl shrinegirl coffee store.
Zetsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2016   #8
Avenger2099
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 151
Re: Max's Big Bust new game on steam (TG)

Awesome, thanks for the reply!

I honestly would put it on Steam if I wasn't such a huge coward about my kinks. Hell, I'm pretty sure my friends wouldn't even bat an eye, but I'm a big scared baby.

Anyways, keep up the great work, the game is seriously good so far!
__________________
"You're a loose cannon Sandvich, but a damn good cop!"
Avenger2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2016   #9
Reactant
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 170
Re: Max's Big Bust new game on steam (TG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger2099 View Post
Awesome, thanks for the reply!

I honestly would put it on Steam if I wasn't such a huge coward about my kinks. Hell, I'm pretty sure my friends wouldn't even bat an eye, but I'm a big scared baby.

Anyways, keep up the great work, the game is seriously good so far!
exact same here
Reactant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2016   #10
Zetsub
Frequent Poster
 
Zetsub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 144
Re: Max's Big Bust new game on steam (TG)

You can also grab the game at the Humble Store - https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p...ale_storefront

That'll give you a DRM free download.
Zetsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2016   #11
Zetsub
Frequent Poster
 
Zetsub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 144
Re: Max's Big Bust new game on steam (TG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danio13 View Post
So...remind me what DRM mean and what is the difference of a game with it and without?
Max's Big Bust doesn't have any digital rights management, which are basically anti-piracy programs that stop you from stealing the game. Steam kind of does this in a way and some view it as DRM, but you can play Steam in offline mode so it's not really an issue, but DRM can be really annoying for some newer AAA games.

If you buy the game on Humble you get a download link to the game, and you don't need to run any additional programs to play it.


In game related news, I listened to a lot of feedback from this forum and a few other places around the internet, and we've decided to add another transformation to the game. It'll be fully animated and most likely cost an absolute fortune again, but adding an extra character (kinda!) to the game will be super awesome, and we think it'll make a lot of people here very happy. This won't happen until the waterpark update though, so you've got some waiting ahead of you!

Cheers
Lach
Zetsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2016   #12
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver
 
chriskim019's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: South Korea
Posts: 596
Re: Max's Big Bust new game on steam (TG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsub View Post
In game related news, I listened to a lot of feedback from this forum and a few other places around the internet, and we've decided to add another transformation to the game. It'll be fully animated and most likely cost an absolute fortune again, but adding an extra character (kinda!) to the game will be super awesome, and we think it'll make a lot of people here very happy. This won't happen until the waterpark update though, so you've got some waiting ahead of you!

Cheers
Lach
Wait, really?! Wow! Thank you very much Lach! I can't wait to see who the lucky candidate will be and what type of transformation it will be.
__________________
My deviantART Favourites gallery including various process collections:

http://chriskim8365.deviantart.com/favourites/


Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^

Last edited by chriskim019; 01-15-2016 at 10:19 PM.
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.