free hit counters
Alice In Wonderland - Page 14 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-02-2009   #157
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Cool Re: Alice In Wonderland

Ladies & Gentleman,

Here is a plausible scenario to support some clothes destruction without revealing too much skin:

Now that we're in the aftermath of the Monsters Vs. Aliens growth scene where Susan's wedding dress did somewhat get ripped apart, I think because of that risk-taking scene, Tim Burton's crew either might push it one step further (as live action instead of cartoons) or compose the same minimal-clothes destruction comparable to Susan's in MvA.

I just downloaded the.pdf script file but haven't read it yet, but from the shrinking scene alone, its possible Burton might showcase some level of clothes destruction for the 2 growth scenes. And I agree with Clevens about withholding footage of either growth scene from the current trailer= They're teasing the audience, LoL. By the time the final trailer rolls out every growth fan at this forum will be bouncing off the walls so much with anticipation we'll be shaking from head to toe. Besides, its Alice in Wonderland. The thought of a seasoned director producing a new rendition of it with actual people and clothes destruction leaves me speechless and giddy to be frank. I CAN'T WAIT! lol. Sorry, kinda slipped out :P One thing is for sure, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for the rest of the year.

VolfsBayne

p.s. I CAN'T WAIT! Wait... did I already say that? ;-P If this is a legit script of Tim Burton's movie then there is no doubt for me. Tim Burton is taking Disney's cartoon version of Alice in Wonderland and remaking it "how it should've been done", which is realistically (with the clothes rippage). Even though it mentions nudity in the 2nd growth sequence, idc if there is nudity. If they do the clothes destruction slow, and just right, I'll be in Fem Growth heaven for years. This is the Holy Grail of Fem Growth for me, having realized the fantasy from watching Disney's AiW cartoon version when I was little.
~**March 2010 - Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland... Where it all begins again!**~
I subscribed to this thread, so many thanx to any future info on Burton's movie, I'll be keeping a close eye on it now. Keep up the good work.

Last edited by Mr Wayne; 08-02-2009 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Read the script! WooT!
Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2009   #158
50percentgrey
MacroTessaClaustroPhile

Re: Alice In Wonderland

Okay, you guys. I might as well finish what I started here, but I'm kind if unsure...

This E.A.T.M.E. comic I've been posting here has been kind of underappreciated, and I doubt anyone would say a thing about it now, because I just finished it. I've finished E.A.T.M.E., and yet I'm debating whether I should post the rest here, as I've done on FurAffinity.net, or just go ahead submit it to the Process Productions Store without giving away the last 6 pages.

I don't know. What's your opinion? Should I show or should I sell?
Unread 08-10-2009   #159
resiz3d
I draw 'em tall!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50percentgrey View Post
Okay, you guys. I might as well finish what I started here, but I'm kind if unsure...

This E.A.T.M.E. comic I've been posting here has been kind of underappreciated, and I doubt anyone would say a thing about it now, because I just finished it. I've finished E.A.T.M.E., and yet I'm debating whether I should post the rest here, as I've done on FurAffinity.net, or just go ahead submit it to the Process Productions Store without giving away the last 6 pages.

I don't know. What's your opinion? Should I show or should I sell?
Maybe it'd have more appreciation in the expansion forum?
Unread 08-10-2009   #160
50percentgrey
MacroTessaClaustroPhile

Why? Because it involves a fat bunny girl?

I think it would be best if I posted it in the "Everything Else" forum. How about that?
Unread 08-10-2009   #161
ProfessorMishap
Oh dear, not again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50percentgrey View Post
Why? Because it involves a fat bunny girl?

I think it would be best if I posted it in the "Everything Else" forum. How about that?
PM Lorekeep dude. Check with him for an "okay" on maybe having you comic be in his store.
ProfessorMishap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2009   #162
50percentgrey
MacroTessaClaustroPhile

Actually, I just posted it in the "Body Expansion" forum. I got the whole thing uploaded on Furaffinity already, and I was commissioned to do this comic. So I don't see no point in putting this in the store.

Wanna check it out in the Body Expansion forums? Go right ahead!
Unread 08-10-2009   #163
Ashwood66
Lurker

I was kind of sad when I saw that the movie was advertised as a "Walt Disney Picture". There goes any/all hot growth potential.
Ashwood66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2009   #164
Darkborn
Mew2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwood66 View Post
There goes any/all hot growth potential.
What, it's required to have a throbbing erection to enjoy Alice in Wonderland?

It's Alice in Wonderland. Size shifting is a major part in it. It'll be there.
Even if it be a second long or a whole 5 mins worth of growth. Does it have to be hot to be a good movie? Hell no. Just watch it and be happy that there's a new Alice in Wonderland.

Sorry if I spazzed D: I tend to do that at times.
Darkborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2009   #165
Ashwood66
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkborn View Post
What, it's required to have a throbbing erection to enjoy Alice in Wonderland?

It's Alice in Wonderland. Size shifting is a major part in it. It'll be there.
Even if it be a second long or a whole 5 mins worth of growth. Does it have to be hot to be a good movie? Hell no. Just watch it and be happy that there's a new Alice in Wonderland.

Sorry if I spazzed D: I tend to do that at times.
Don't spaz! And maybe that IS my requirement for Alice in Wonderland! In all honesty... because of the recent history of released films... I'm inclined to believe any movie will be less good by association w/ Disney

Alice was the ORIGINAL GTS in my opinion. I seriously crushed on her when I was, like, three-years old. I have been a growth fan ever since I laid eyes on her. So, yeah.. DON'T WRECK THIS DISNEY. Alice is like my pre-jennifer-love-hewitt Jennifer Love Hewitt... that grows.

I know I don't make any sense, so don't try reading into what I say too much. If I catch you doing so... I will deliberately try to confuse you.

Last edited by Ashwood66; 08-10-2009 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Meh.
Unread 08-11-2009   #166
Hellstromm, Son of Satan
Banned

1- If you think Disney is too afraid to include a hot growth scene in their movies, I have only seven words for you: Pirates of the Caribbean- At World's End.

2-It's clear to me that Tim Burton has creative control over this movie just by the trailer alone.

3-The script says all "hot" growth scenes are there

4-Finally, Disney makes a lot of crap, but it also made "The Lion King", the aforementioned Pirates movies, "The Hunchback of Notre Dame", "The Jungle Book", "The Chronicles of Narnia" and yes, even the original Alice movie you so love.
Hellstromm, Son of Satan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2009   #167
Ashwood66
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellstromm, Son of Satan View Post
1- If you think Disney is too afraid to include a hot growth scene in their movies, I have only seven words for you: Pirates of the Caribbean- At World's End.

2-It's clear to me that Tim Burton has creative control over this movie just by the trailer alone.

3-The script says all "hot" growth scenes are there

4-Finally, Disney makes a lot of crap, but it also made "The Lion King", the aforementioned Pirates movies, "The Hunchback of Notre Dame", "The Jungle Book", "The Chronicles of Narnia" and yes, even the original Alice movie you so love.
You're very smrt! That Pirates one was pretty good... Hmm OK faith restored! PS the orig Disney Alice wasn't supposed to be hot... That's a personal problem of mine. Disney also made G-force... and If I see one more mexican/black stereotype in gerbil form... I'll freak!
Unread 08-11-2009   #168
resiz3d
I draw 'em tall!

Disney doesn't always "make" everything with their named stamped on it, many times it's just their distribution.