free hit counters
KrustyTheSailor - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-28-2013   #37
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: KrustyTheSailor

I have my own preferences, but I should also consider your previous works to see what could fit better.
Let's say:
1)Hair colour: better dark hair than blonde: for some reason the effect of fine fur seems less "authentic". Moreover, you will not need to show a transition in hair colour from human blond-hair to wolf gray/brown typical one, or the transition will be smooth with darker colours. And last but not least, there will be more contrast with the skin, and that will give a better effect on initial stages of the transformation.
2)Skin colour: For the same reason indicated about the contrast, it is better a fair skin than a darker one. My personal preference is fair but with a bit tonned, so this will give her a "healthy" look. Moreover, the sweaty-skin effect will work nice in less fair skins.
3)Body type: there are many people here into FMG, but that could be distracting and will bias the result of the TF. So a normal-non athletic body would be ok. I see that you like big breasts. For me they look a bit unrealistic, but I propose you to start with "normal" sized breasts, and increase their size a bit, but not so much.
I know that you haven't said anything about what kind of TF you're going to make, but I assume that it is going to be a werewolf, or I am wrong? For other creatures maybe some of my previous assetments are, of course, not valid.
Finally, it is your creature. I'll love to se what you're going to "cook" for us, whatever you decide. Good luck with all buddy.

Last edited by Anahki; 04-28-2013 at 02:06 PM.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2013   #38
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Of course this is all personal preference, but I assume that's all you're asking for so here we go.

For hair color, I too would tend to look for darker hair to make everything look more natural. Black, brown, even an auburn would all be pretty good. I'm not at all against a blonde werewolf, though; this is just my first instinct.

For skin, I actually like really pale tones, particularly if there's going to be moonlight involved. It gives a lovely almost ethereal tone. However, I'm also a fan of earthier tones, so you really can't go wrong.

For body type, I really really love the body types that you've been generally using. Keep her curvy, in my opinion, with those big breasts. I don't think they look unrealistic at all; they look like very accurate big breasts, with the appropriate heft and shape.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2013   #39
WuschelWolf
Leech0r

That is a great idea. Thanks for letting us part of it. :3

Hair: Blonde!
Skin: Caucasian
Body shape: Not too skinny, a bit curvy. Multibreasts please! <3
WuschelWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2013   #40
Cactus Jack
Fan of the Art of Process

Red head.
Unread 04-28-2013   #41
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus Jack View Post
Red head.
Totally.

Lately I've taken an interest in ginger ladies. A pale skinned werewolf lady with red hair and some freckles would be awesome in my opinion. Also, I'm rather fond of small breasts. So a petite ginger she-wolf would be just perfect for me.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2013   #42
Skalla-Grimm
Grrrrr

I can make very easy for ya: Dublin on Renderosity. She's even on sale atm! It looks like you're using the Genesis figure, and while Dublin's intended for Victoria 4.2 the textures should still be compatible.

Also, if you have any questions about Poser feel free to send me a message here or on DeviantArt and I'd be happy to help out. That offer is mainly to be friendly, since from what I've seen so far I'm not sure there's muxh I can help with .

========

Just ran DS 4.5 and it looks like Dublin does not work with Genesis after all.

Now on DeviantArt

Last edited by Skalla-Grimm; 04-28-2013 at 08:20 PM. Reason: update
Skalla-Grimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2013   #43
KrustyTheSailor
Frequent Poster

Thanks to everyone who responded.

I'm surprised at the popularity the idea of a ginger wolf, and the poor support for the blonde. Unfortunately, I've had issues with Danae's textures around the seams, otherwise they look great.

I think for the first outing I will stick with dark hair, for the reasons stated earlier in the post.
KrustyTheSailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2013   #44
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Hi Krusty, I should have threw in my two cents a little sooner but I guess there's no real rush for this anyway. As far as my own preferences go, I wouldn't mind a blond werewolf at all since most werewolves are always black with black fur even if they had any other color of hair. I think a blond werewolf would be harder to do as people have said, unless you can make the hair grow and act like the growth scene in American Werewolf in London or similar, something I've never seen replicated in CG if it's possible to replicate at all.

Type of girl doesn't matter but I prefer an average girl that becomes bigger and more muscular as she transitions into werewolf form. She doesn't have to become Olympia sized in the end but a werewolf I like usually ends up pretty big and bipedal over quadruped but able to do either or. As far as the model goes, a girl similar to what you already have, but with breasts a few cup sizes smaller, and more or less a nerdy type personality is what I'd like to see.

As far as skin type, I prefer a tan type of skin tone, not really dark but also not too light toned either, somewhere in the middle.

I know this is all personal preference, but I stay open to any female werewolf regardless of type because in the end the person creating the work is already doing us all a huge favor to begin with, so why try to limit them? My biggest fantasy is of course showing the fur growth as it happens, as to me that is one aspect of the change that is highly overlooked in today's movies and CG, either due like I said to the impossibility of recreating prosthetic fur effects in CG or out of laziness. Anyway, that's enough wall of text from me today but I appreciate the efforts on your part Krusty, I'll enjoy your work regardless of how you handle things.

Last edited by Rei-Lin; 04-29-2013 at 07:02 AM.
Rei-Lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2013   #45
KrustyTheSailor
Frequent Poster

Thanks. I already have an idea of what I will do first, but I wanted to get community feedback. I think the only thing I can say is that I will explore what I can do and people will like it or they won't. There are technical and time limitations so I can't do everything.
KrustyTheSailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2013   #46
kwolf
Process Fan

I didn't really want to post, mostly cause I always feel like a leecher when putting out my own personal tastes or preferences, but I really did like the blonde wolf.

Such a rare sight to see, plus you did them so well already. Still I think you should go for whatever you feel like. You do really great work, thank you for sharing it with us.
kwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2013   #47
blaidd
Process Fan

this would be awesome:

http://cursebearer.deviantart.com/ar...rsebearer&qo=2
blaidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2013   #48
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidanthropoid View Post
Um, while I would agree with the awesomeness of that scenario (since I requested the story in the first place especially), that would be asking a bit much for someone to render it.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote