free hit counters
Disobedience is Forbidden (AR/AP/Multiple) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-25-2018   #1
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Disobedience is Forbidden (AR/AP/Multiple)

People on the forum who know me, know that I had to stop writing due to health reasons affecting my hands and even in some ways, my brain. Well I've made a complete recovery after surgery finally and my hands stopped hurting and shaking!

So I can finally start typing again! I present to you, kind of my re-entry into the process fetish story writing world: "Disobedience is Forbidden".

Nadya, the top spy of the Russian Intelligence Agency is given a task, simple, sweet and should only take a night. Break into a low security lab and steal something called Project Yggdrasil. It should be no problem for a beauty like her, unfortunately, no one really knows anything about Yggdrasil besides that it should be carried in a glass bottle.

Breaking into the facility was easy, but getting back out is the problem, after Nadya is captured and she learns the true horror of what Project Yggdrasil actually is.

google doc: Disobedience is Forbidden

direct download: Disobedience is Forbidden mediafire

I'm writing this on google docs and it's currently as this posting, about 17 pages long. It'll get longer as time goes on as I'm sure I'm not even halfway done. It involves primarily age regression and progression, but will involve other types of transformations.

Let me know what you guys think and if anything should change, it's been a while since I actually sat down to write. So I'm open to some criticism.

Last edited by godleydemon; 07-25-2018 at 07:54 PM.
godleydemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2018   #2
ShrinkingOne
Process Fan

Re: Disobedience is Forbidden (AR/AP/Multiple)

Take it off Google Docs. You are sharing it on a platform that by design identifies other logged in viewers. Just about the worst thing you can do to share with a reader base.

Writing should NOT be a "Watch my art stream!" creative process.
ShrinkingOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2018   #3
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShrinkingOne View Post
Take it off Google Docs. You are sharing it on a platform that by design identifies other logged in viewers. Just about the worst thing you can do to share with a reader base.

Writing should NOT be a "Watch my art stream!" creative process.
Oh! I apologize, I was attempting to share it in the best way possible. Because of the formatting it's a little rough to just put in a txt doc, and I didn't want to use docx formatting. You can read it though anonymously if you want, you don't need to log into it. I'll go through and put a docx version on the original topic though, for people that don't want to read it on google docs.
Unread 07-25-2018   #4
OhZone
OhYeah!

I'm glancing at it now on your Google. It looks cute and interesting. Oh, but another thing is that you are viewable too.
Unread 07-25-2018   #5
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
I'm glancing at it now on your Google. It looks cute and interesting. Oh, but another thing is that you are viewable too.
I realize I'm giving away my secret Identity. The mask has come off!
Unread 07-30-2018   #6
vended
Frequent Poster

Why not copy pasting it here?

Anyways, welcome back! Great to hear about your recovery.

Thank you for sharing another neat story with us! It was
vended is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2018   #7
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vended View Post
Why not copy pasting it here?

Anyways, welcome back! Great to hear about your recovery.

Thank you for sharing another neat story with us! It was
lol thanks bud, and it's a long story so far and I plan to type some more to it when I get a little more time at work to do it. It's probably going to end up being about 20+ pages long. So that doesn't exactly fit in a single post very well lol
Unread 07-31-2018   #8
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Red face Re: Disobedience is Forbidden (AR/AP/Multiple)

Quote:
Originally Posted by godleydemon View Post
People on the forum who know me, know that I had to stop writing due to health reasons affecting my hands and even in some ways, my brain. Well I've made a complete recovery after surgery finally and my hands stopped hurting and shaking!

I just happened to check this thread post and saw your health predicament...

I know we don't know one another, but you have my gratitude that you have indeed fully recovered.

Good to hear.

And a well written story too. Very nicely done.

Last edited by Mr Wayne; 07-31-2018 at 10:54 PM.
Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2018   #9
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Wayne View Post
I just happened to check this thread post and saw your health predicament...

I know we don't know one another, but you have my gratitude that you have indeed fully recovered.

Good to hear.

And a well written story too. Very nicely done.
Thanks so much! yeah, there for a while I couldn't grip a soda can very well my hands had gotten so bad. They still cramp up and getting tired, but not nearly at the level it was before.

Though about the story, I'll let everyone on a little secret. Every character besides the protag, is many of my friends roleplay characters, being put into a setting they kind of don't belong in, lol. This is more of a future setting and all of these RP characters RP'd medieval era. I've also been roleplaying with these people for about 14 yrs, so they're having fun watching me write there characters into a fetish story XD lol
Unread 08-02-2018   #10
The AP Ninja
Process Master

Glad to see that you are fine Demon
Nice story, I obviously loved the RN TF at the end, it was amazing ^^
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2018   #11
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Thumbs up Re: Disobedience is Forbidden (AR/AP/Multiple)

Quote:
Originally Posted by godleydemon View Post
Thanks so much! yeah, there for a while I couldn't grip a soda can very well my hands had gotten so bad. They still cramp up and getting tired, but not nearly at the level it was before.
Don't mention it. I find that compassion is often appreciated, but never wasted. ^_^

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2018   #12
somnium
Fetish Writer

I'm glad to see that you're writing again! Since you've given me so many helpful criticisms, I couldn't wait to read this.

There's a slight formatting problem where multiple people are speaking in the same paragraph. It would be clearer to read if each time a new character spoke, their dialogue started on a new line.

This is a good set-up. Your anime influences are clearly showing in the appearance and presentation of your supporting characters. Cassandra, Gabriel, Raven, and the others feel like anime characters, though Nadya seems less the anime type and seems more like a real-world person caught up in this anime-influenced world.

The question I have is why Gabriel and the others want Nadya to train their employees. The cat-girls caught her easily, and Nadya couldn't even touch them when she tried to escape. I assume that there are more employees that are nowhere near as enhanced as the cat-girls.

There's one more question I have (not a criticism, just a curiosity): what does Midgard do? They have powerful technology and abilities, so what do they use it for?

I like the distinct stages of regression Nadya goes through. She has distinct body-types the younger she gets, and her mood changes depending upon those types. The regressions are great! I can't wait to see more of them, though these will stick out in my mind for a good while.

Thanks for the story!

Tags
age progression, age regression, multiple