free hit counters
KrustyTheSailor - Page 6 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-01-2013   #61
KrustyTheSailor
Frequent Poster

Re: KrustyTheSailor

Well I guess I can't refuse donations, as long as there are no expectations. I remember a situation a while back where an artists was looking for donations, but promising product, to the point that the community understood it as funding. It got nasty, but the end product was great anyway.
KrustyTheSailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2013   #62
Skalla-Grimm
Grrrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei-Lin View Post
Bah, there's so many bad movies with hot girls, but so few bad movies with hot WEREWOLF GIRLS! Sure we only got to see her human fuzzy self, but she was a damn good looking human fuzzy self. And who the hell watched The Howling II for anything but her in the first place? Anybody? Annnybody? *hears echoes* Thought so! ^_^
I watched it out of morbid curiosity :P.

Anyways, I found the hairy person sex orgy scenes disturbing instead of erotic. If they didn't make you need brain bleach more power to you!

Now on DeviantArt
Skalla-Grimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013   #63
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

It's got Reb Brown in it. That's enough of a reason for me. Anything with Reb is awesome by default.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013   #64
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Well I can't say I watched much of the sex orgy party to be honest. I loved the part where she ripped off her robe right after she became young again (and they do like 5 rewinds of that scene during the credits which I always laughed at), then I cut the film to where she's sitting in the chair all fuzzy, then when she does her little Grrr Grrr part while walking over to the orgy scene. Annnd that was it! They could have done so much fuzziness with her and didn't, which I always found a bit disappointing. Such a hot woman willing to become a Sasquatch with pointy ears and teeth and you gave her like 30 seconds of fuzziness on screen? Bah!
Unread 05-02-2013   #65
slayer1
Process Master

hyprocrits? I don't get why people bash this one here, a TF sex scene, one of the few at that...
Unread 05-02-2013   #66
dorintf
Process Master

I love the scene. Also that movie has Christopher Lee AND a knife-throwing dwarf. These are the basic requirements for an amazing movie.

Speaking of Sybil in hairy makeup, I really wish they would've made a movie out of the trailer Rob Zombie did for the mock-movie Werewolf Women of the S.S. Sybil + Rob Zombie's wife as naked werewolf women? Yes. Yes, this is a requirement.
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013   #67
Kantomaster1111
Frequent Poster

The werewolf orgy is literally the only good part of that movie. The rest of it is boring. Hell, the third Howling is better, and it's pretty bad, too. Christopher Lee or not, it sucks. :P
Kantomaster1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2013   #68
KrustyTheSailor
Frequent Poster

Taking commissions now. Please send me a private message if you'd like something done. My time is limited so I won't be taking all comers.

Please be specific with your ideas. I don't have a single price for anything, it really depends on the complexity of your idea.

Last edited by KrustyTheSailor; 05-09-2013 at 03:20 AM.
Unread 06-06-2013   #69
KrustyTheSailor
Frequent Poster

Posted one piece of new art on my DA page:
http://krustythesailor.deviantart.co...room-376363835
Unread 06-06-2013   #70
KrustyTheSailor
Frequent Poster

[Removed duplicate]

Last edited by KrustyTheSailor; 06-06-2013 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Duplicate post
Unread 06-06-2013   #71
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrustyTheSailor View Post
Posted one piece of new art on my DA page:
http://krustythesailor.deviantart.co...room-376363835
Very nice.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2013   #72
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

So, our good man Krusty recently spilled the beans that he's working on a new project- a CGI female werewolf transformation with inspirations such as An American Werewolf in London and Being Human. He then urged us to take any discussion of this into a more appropriate thread and I figured I'd help him do just that. Let's move this to his thread.

Things to note are that this is a very long term project, and according to the man himself could take a year or more to complete. He doesn't want to accept any money towards the project yet, so for the time being let's just go ahead and discuss a little while we still have his attention. The clip will be voiced and the script is already written and recorded, so I think it's probably too late to add any details.

I just had some questions, Krusty, if you wouldn't mind? You've listed some inspirations for the work, so does that mean your girl's transformation will occur similarly? Can you give us any further details that you don't find too premature, or would you prefer to keep mum for now? Anything you'd feel okay sharing is something I'd like to hear. Not only does this obviously pertain to my fetish, but I find your works to be amazing pieces of 3D art in their own right to I'm vastly curious.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote