free hit counters
Extra Life Charity Stream is LIVE! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > The Process General > General Discussion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-04-2017   #1
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Extra Life Charity Stream is LIVE!

Ever been in the hospital?

Sucks, doesn't it?

Well thankfully there's Extra Life, a charity that helps children's hospitals across the US afford all the things they need to keep their little patients healthy and happy. Today is the annual 24-Hour Gaming Marathon, and fellow expansion/inflation devotee :iconchuckmanx: is raising money for the Children's Hospital of Illinois, which has 132 beds serving more than 6,000 kids a year!

Hop on over to his Twitch Stream all day today to laugh, cringe, curse, and triumph along with him, and hey, if you're having a good time, or just want to do a good deed, CLICK HERE TO DONATE and help out the smallest and most vulnerable among us get through what will probably be the worst times of their lives just a little bit easier.

And don't feel bad if you can only give a dollar or whatever- it might seem like a pebble of support thrown into a lake of need, but a million stones can make a bridge across the waters, so every donation counts!
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2017   #2
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Re: Extra Life Charity Stream is LIVE!

Update: WE MADE IT!

With eight hours to spare, we’ve reached our goal of $200, and the highest donor of the night will get 2,000 words of commission from me!

But now, since the previous donation incentive was met, it’s time for STRETCH GOALS!

-$250.00: Top donor’s reward is TRIPLED, and the SECOND-biggest donor ALSO gets 1,000 words!

-$300.00:
Top Donor’s reward is QUADRUPLED, and the SECOND-biggest donor’s reward is DOUBLED.

$350.00: Top Donor’s reward is QUINTUPLED, the SECOND-highest donor’s reward is TRIPLED, and now the THIRD-largest donor ALSO gets 1,000 words!

(Or equivalent editing/consulting time)

Remember, you can DONATE HERE:, and you can watch chuckmanx, fenris49, Lilly-moo​ and more, right here on Twitch.tv!
Unread 11-10-2017   #3
OhZone
OhYeah!

** thumbs up **
Unread 11-11-2017   #4
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Heh, made it to the $250 tier.

That said, can a mod delete this thread now? Won't be relevant for another year...
Unread 11-26-2017   #5
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

I have a friend that does the Extra Life Charity Streams, he is based in Chicago.

Also check out my Discord Server where we have good fun discussion and also I post pics sometimes. :3
Dog_Girl_Kari is offline   Reply With Quote