free hit counters
Gacha Gacha volume 10 BE - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-02-2006   #13
Voidless
Leecher

just to correct some error in the translation if I may...

"Dare mou inai you da na" means "It seems theres nobody here" so since shes back home would probably better be translated as "It seems there's nobody home".

"kono mama sukoshi bedo de yokuni naru ka?" = In that case, should I sleep a bit? (in the bed)"

The rest is mostly sfx so well there you go...
Voidless is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2006   #14
Sutibaru
---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidless

"Dare mou inai you da na" means "It seems theres nobody here" so since shes back home would probably better be translated as "It seems there's nobody home".

"kono mama sukoshi bedo de yokuni naru ka?" = In that case, should I sleep a bit? (in the bed)"

Thanks a lot. I just had to fill in the blanks with my imagination. ^_^

I should be able to fix it in no time.
Unread 01-02-2006   #15
acme
Nodoka~<3

Aha, I got it. The artist name is Hiroyuki Tamakoshi artist of "Boys-Be" manga. I knew the art style looks familiar, now I can go and check out kinokuniya for the series ^^
acme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2006   #16
Sucht17
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidless

Oh good. That's what I thought it was, but I wasn't sure. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acme
Aha, I got it. The artist name is Hiroyuki Tamakoshi artist of "Boys-Be" manga. I knew the art style looks familiar, now I can go and check out kinokuniya for the series ^^

I got mine from Amazon Japan. I was only moderately impressed with the first five volumes, so I only got 6-10. (11 hasn't been released yet)
I'm highly enjoying volumes 6+ now. There are so few long running TG stories that are worth the while. Ranma and Futaba are good, but often become too absurd for their own good. Gacha Gacha is a little more "down to Earth" so I really like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRabbit
I'm pretty damned glad the comic is avaliable stateside and more are coming along the way, it's definitely a series I'm gonna check out.
Volume 2 should just now be coming out in the U.S. Remember, the current story arc with Akira changing into a girl doesn't start until volume 6, and this expansion came from volume 10. It'll be a little while.

Now, for those who can't wait, and can't read Japanese, there's a group that is currently scanlating Gacha Gacha. Go to Baka-Updates Manga and search in the series info to find it. Currently though they're only up to chapter 51, which is still in volume 7.

I should be drawing things.
Sucht17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2006   #17
tsokei

Wow, very nice find! It's like a late Christmas present!
Thanks! ^_^