free hit counters
The Happiest Birthday - Denouement (Incomplete) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-26-2011   #1
merritstone
Frequent Poster

The Happiest Birthday - Denouement (Incomplete)

Hi there. Some of you may remember me and my stories, some of you may not. There is no perfect fit for this story on this site as the main character is a SM, but there is also a lot of SW action so I am going to post it here.

This is the story about the year following my story The Happiest Birthday, for those who haven't read it, I am including the full story as an attachment so you catch up (It is a novel length story 100,000+ words). I recommend reading it first.

If you want to just start reading, here's what you need to know. Jeff has giantess fantasies. Meg is an alchemist in training. For his birthday Meg gave him a shrinking potion so that he could live out his fantasies with her, and two other friends: Mai and Cassandra. Things get out of hand and Jeff is captured by an angry ex-girlfriend and shrinking out of control. The story ends with the 4 friends being reunited but all stuck at different sizes and shapes. Jeff is only ? inch tall with a double-sized penis. Meg is 3 inches tall and built like a aerobics teacher with giant bouncy breasts. Mai is a sexy cartoon rendition of womanhood. Cass is an Amazonian muscle bound superhero. Denouement follows our heroes during the year after Jeff?s birthday as they explore their relationships and try to find a way to return to their normal sizes.

Some of this has been posted before, but there is plenty of new stuff at the bottom. I am wordy and like to take my time, but I always put in plenty of good stuff. There is SM, SW, BE, BR, FMG, growth to amazon, PE, beautification, and other transformations. Mostly it is about slow shrinking (male and female) and comparisons. Read on!

---

The Happiest Birthday ? Denouement by Merritstone

Denouement

-July 21st-

?I?m King of the World!? I pumped my arms over my head and hollered.

?No offense, shorty, but I?m not sure you?re even ?Duke of the Immediate Vicinity?.?

I looked up to where Meg was looming over me. Even from my current lofty elevation, her body rose bust, shoulders, and head above me? and she was still on her knees. Settling herself in, Meg rose up slightly and then rested her giant ivory boobs on the relatively flat surface I was standing on. She looked quietly pleased with the way that felt- shifting her shoulders to embrace the sensation.

?What are you talking about? I saw, I came, I conquered!? I flexed my arms in a he-man pose for my busty blonde giantess.

?Yep, scaled to the peak of Mai?s nipple,? Meg giggled. ?What?s on the schedule for tomorrow? A thimble? A spool of thread, perhaps??

?You may scoff-?

?Thank you, I will.?

?-but this wasn?t as easy as it looked,? I said proudly.

It wasn?t, either. Just setting it up was difficult. When I had proposed the idea, I had to work though Meg as a translator. I had long since discovered that I was so small, that full-sized people could only hear me if I was yelling directly into their ear canal, and even then just barely.

Once Mai was hip to the plan she had pulled the little black dress over her head with giddy eagerness (a treat in itself) and laid herself down. She was so huge and gorgeous it was almost as if you took every sexy Asian girl in the whole world and rolled them into one enormous radiant beauty.

She used her arms to lightly squeeze her breasts into an effect that made them resemble a small, soft mountain range. Meg held me, and in turn Mai lifted Meg onto her belly. After a short trek from Mai?s naval, we found ourselves at Mount Mai- both of them. From her toned, gently curving stomach, Mai?s breasts looked even more impressive than they already were. Even more so when Meg bent and set me down on the ground next to her feet.

Meg was barely half the height of Mai?s rolling hills. And just to put things into proper perspective Meg?s ankles were about chest height to me. As I approached Mai?s twin bosoms they loomed so tall I couldn?t even see her nipples at their peak. Her tan flesh rose almost perfectly vertical for at least a hundred feet, before gently curving even higher.

?Well, get climbing,? Meg smirked.

I did. Meg stayed behind to spot me, or catch me if I fell. The climb would?ve been impossible if it was rock. Thankfully it wasn?t and the elastic nature of Mai?s skin made it possible to actually squeeze handholds into existence as I went.

That was just one of the many ways this wasn?t a normal mountaineering experience. Challenge number one: Mountains don?t generally breath, but Mai certainly did. Millions of cubic liters of air slid in and out of her lungs in very regular intervals.

The giant Asian girl laid as still as she could, but her calm, steady breathing sent me rising and falling 50 or 60 feet every few seconds. On the rise it felt like the first moments on an elevator, only more disturbing due to the lack of ground beneath my feet. When it fell in turn, it was easy to get tricked into thinking I was loosing my grip on her breast. For a moment I would think I was slipping for real and have to fight the urge to panic, or over compensate.

Challenge number two: Mountains also don?t smell sexy. Their rocks may warm in the afternoon sun and give off the rich deep aroma of earth and nature, but Mai had a different kind of warmth radiating off her skin. With its constant glow came the subtle sexy scent of her. She was literally everywhere, and I found it very distracting. This in turn led to another problem-

Challenge number three: I was completely naked. At a quarter of an inch tall, it was hard to be anything else. You could find lint in Mai?s belly button bigger and heavier than I was. Being nude meant that occasionally my cock would cause trouble. It did so in several ways. Despite my size, I was currently hung like a horse and my monster schlong was constantly getting in the way.

When flaccid it swung and bounced into my legs as I tried to scramble up Mai?s steeply sloping surface. It kept me off balance and made me re-adjust my position when laying against Mai?s skin.

Most of the time, the intense physical exercise kept it flaccid, but not always. I would be holding myself against Mai?s breast with my dick squeezed between my body and hers and it would begin to stiffen. Or I would just find myself marveling over the fact that I was literally climbing a woman?s breast, and suddenly I would find myself swinging a mace between my legs. In short, let assure you that a giant erection is not a mountain climber?s best friend.

Challenge number four: Most climbs don?t also include an enormous muscle bound girl from Brazil staring down at your mountain. I would look up and she would be watching me climb with keen interest. Its not that I minded seeing Cassy?s lovely face watching my progress, it was just? distracting- and so insanely large as to be disturbing.

Somehow I managed to reach the summit without falling once. This earned me a heartfelt round of applause from Meg.

?Brace yourself, I?m coming up,? she announced.

Meg ran down Mai?s belly, turned, and then charged the titanic tit. Leaping into the air she managed to land both her arms and the top half of her body on the upper slope of Mai?s boob. Then kicking like mad with her feet she quickly, if not gracefully, shimmied to the top.

Meg was a seventy foot giantess and this much activity on a surface as unstable as a breast caused a series of earthshaking tremors. The boobquake forced me to perform an awkward dance just to keep my feet. Yet another challenge that only intensified when Mai started laughing.

?Stop tickling,? she scolded.

When her giggles died down, I ran to the northern face of Mai?s breast as stared across the valley of her collarbone, shoulders, and neck to watch her train-sized lips contract to the size of a school bus in an attempt to hold her laughter in check.

?Has Jeff reached the top yet?? she boomed.

?He?s right here! Not a bad little climber, our Jeff,? Meg hollered back.

I let out a small sigh. ?Small? being the operative word.

So Mai couldn?t even feel me standing on top of her breast. As much fun as this might be for me, I did look forward to being taller soon. When I touch a woman I like them to know that they?ve been touched.

How long was I going to remain a speck?

Meg laid down on Mai?s boob causing her own enormous breasts to bulge prominently between the ground and her collarbone. I grinned grimly- technically that meant Mai and Meg were rubbing their tits together, I wondered if Mai could feel it.

?What?s up? ? I asked. ??besides, everything other than me??

Perhaps Meg sensed my melancholy and decided to cheer me up.

?I heard that sigh,? Meg said. ?Jeff, today we are climbing a giant tit! Mai?s giant tit! I know you?re small, but I?m going to find a way to make you bigger. Tomorrow, or some day soon you?re going to hold this tit in the palm of your hand. You are going to squeeze it, and kiss, and suck it till you drive Mai crazy, I promise you, but today you?re gonna climb it!?

I paused, feeling the clouds pass from in front of the sun. She was right, of course. I smiled up at her, because even lying on her belly Meg towered over my tiny body.

?You?re right,? I told her, ?but I?m already at the top.?

?Says you,? Meg smiled. Then she turned to the sky, ?Hey, Cassy!?

Mai?s breast was suddenly awash with giant curly cables of beautiful dark brown hair. Each curl was more than 500 feet long with the inner curl of each swooping arc measured a 30 foot radius on average. Each individual strand of hair was nearly a half inch thick.

Meg giggled and laughed as she fought her way through the hair, trying to reach Cassy?s ear. I realized that all I had to do was grab hold to one or to strands and I could be whisked away when Cassy pulled her head away. I chose not to. Cassy had lovely hair, but I was sitting on top of a giant breast, I mean- you don?t get much better real estate than that.

Soon I heard Meg whisper things into an ear even taller than she was, but I couldn?t make any of it out. A moment later Cassy?s head disappeared as the titaness walked out of the room.

?What did you tell her to do??

Meg walked back to where I stood, bent down on one knee, and stooped to pick me up. Instantly I was on an express elevator ride up to her big blue eyes.

?Wait, watch, and wonder,? she smiled and threw me a huge wink. ?In the meantime enjoy my nipples.?

?Whoah!?

My elevation suddenly dropped from eye to chest level, and I was confronted with Meg?s naked bosom and big pink nipples. This is funny to say, but I marveled again at the incredible size and firmness of her breasts. Even though she was using her arms to gently push her breasts together, Meg?s nipples were more than seven feet apart. I had to move from one side of her cupped hands to the other in order to be able to touch either nipple.

I said it was funny, because here I was amazed at a pair of ten foot boobs, when she an I both were currently standing on a pair of breasts at least 200 feet in diameter. Mai was just so big that it was easy to think of her in terms of landscape instead of anatomy.

Cassy?s moon-sized face returned and my nipple intermission came to an end. This time she had pulled her hair back into a ponytail, so as she leaned over Mai?s breasts Meg and I didn?t have to wrestle with giant serpents of hair.

Meg and I watched Cassy?s sensual lips split open. The glint of wet white teeth held slightly apart visible from behind them. Behind her teeth I thought I saw sometime else, but it was hard to say. Her head was lowered over Mai?s nipple and she let her breath roll out in a long sexy sigh.

It was ice cold!

I could actually see the giantess?s breath fogging as it left her mouth. That shape I saw in her mouth must have been an ice cube. Ice cube, hah! To me it was an iceberg! Cassy?s breath changed my entire environment. The frigid gale flipped summer to winter. I had been lightly sweating from scaling Mai?s mountain, but in a blink I found myself shivering. It was certainly cold enough to be a penis shrinker, but I was so excited my cock remained as large and hard as ever.

Meg pulled me close to her flesh, easing me between her own breasts. Shielding me with some of her warmth. Only being 3 inches tall herself, Meg was affected, too. The curving slopes of her bust broke out in goose bumps. Her nipples, already hard from my recent attentions, grew harder still. As the temperature dropped her areola shrank and crinkled around the base of those growing nipples. They even appeared to darken slightly.

In the distance Cassy?s mouth descended onto Mai?s nipple. Immediately the giantess gasped and her body rocked a little. This affected us less than it might have due to Cassy?s mouth helping to stabilize Mai?s breast. Cassy?s monstrous jaw worked gently as she sucked and used her tongue to slide the ice in mouth over Mai?s hidden nipple. She did this for 10, 20, 30 seconds until a small trickle of ice cold water escaped her mouth. The small stream ran past where Meg stood holding me and followed the pull of gravity down the curve of Mai?s breast.

The world filled with the low satisfied moans of our sexy Asian landscape.

Somewhat regretfully Cassy eventually released Mai?s captured nipple from her mouth. Slowly her head slid higher and higher into the air to better observe her handy work.

Mai gasped as her nipple felt the comparative heat of the open air.

I gasped at the transformation she had undergone.

When I first I reached the top of her breast, Mai?s nipple was obvious and lovely. It had rested in a more or less relaxed state. Her areola formed a puffy gentle hill with her nipple rising as a soft bump from its peak. The ring of her areola had measured perhaps 80 feet in diameter, and risen off the curve of her breasts by perhaps five feet or less. Her nipple pointed up forming an organic and slightly uneven dome. It was perhaps eight feet tall and ten feet or more in diameter.

After the near vertical assault of Mai?s breast, her nipple wasn?t a challenge. You would not think of it in terms of climbing any more than you?d consider ?climbing? a moderate hill.

After its escape from the ice cavern of Cassy?s mouth Mai?s nipple had become a tower. Her areola had shrunk to perhaps 40 feet in diameter. The skin now wet and wrinkled with excitement. It rose in cone-like swell more than ten feet up to the base of an engorged nipple. The potion that had amplified the sexual characteristics of Mai?s body had apparently done double duty on her nipples. Now hard and wet and cold, her nipple was a wine colored cylinder measuring some 25 feet in height. Even to a full-sized person, even on a girl with such large breasts, it must?ve looked huge, but to me it was a new mountain to climb.

Well, maybe mountain was saying a bit much- this was more of a plateau.

?I think you?ve got some more climbing to do,? Meg said, setting me down on Mai?s breast.

Encouraged by Meg, I walked up the slope of Mai?s areola and stared up at her looming nipple. It was taller then the house I had grown up in. It was so tall that it seemed to lean out over me as I stood there. Dwarfed by this woman?s nipple. I sucked in the awe and the splendor of everything for a minute more. Then placing a hand on her still-cold skin I began my ascent.

Ten minutes later I reached the top of Mai?s nipple and that?s pretty much where this part of the story began. Which is a fine place to be, really.

I know a lot of you might want to know what happened next. Well, this is one of the things that did happen in the hours after my rescue. It might not be the most informative, or ?Big Picture? stuff, but I?ll get to that later. Hell, I might go back to the beginning of this chapter and re-read it. After all that went down with Daphne I wanted to take a little break. I could use the happy memories and thought I?d share them with you.
Attached Files
File Type: doc THB_novel.doc (865.5 KB, 128 views)
merritstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2011   #2
merritstone
Frequent Poster

Re: The Happiest Birthday - Denouement 1.26.11

Did you go back? Well, for those that did and those that didn?t, you might as well get caught up on what happened after the rescue from Daphne.

-July 21st (3 hours earlier)-

The first thing Mai did was reach deep down between those colossal breasts of hers and pull out an eyedropper. She moved Meg and I to the kitchen island where Meg hopped off her hand and laid me on the ground. Suddenly I was enveloped in an enormous drop of green liquid. It was slightly larger in diameter than I was tall and slightly thicker than water.

The droplet actually seemed to pull me into itself. My feet lifted off the ground as I was completely submerged. Confused and afloat inside this bubble I could see Meg on the outside gazing in. Her image was distorted, green tinted, and wavering, like looking out of a pool. Next the green seemed to push into me. Almost as though the color was draining into me in the way water drains out a sink. This is not to say the liquid was pushing into me, just the color. I found myself floating in a green sphere that slowly grew clearer and clearer.

Seconds later it had run completely clear and Meg pushed her fingers into the sphere and pulled me out. I sputtered like a drowning man.

?Sorry about that,? Meg smiled. ?Uhm? I probably should?ve warned you, huh??

?You think?!? I managed to cough.

Man, I?ll never laugh at the weather balloons they used in ?The Prisoner? again.

Meg then explained why Mai tried to drown me. The formerly green potion was a neutralizing agent. Its job was to work its way into my skin and cease any activity any other potion might currently be having upon my body. Did I immediately grow back to my full size? No (if you read my boob climbing adventure you already knew this), but it did keep me from getting any smaller, or any other less predictable side-effects from kicking in.

My size would return in time. Probably. At least it would theoretically? under normal conditions. Of course these weren?t normal conditions. But eventually ? well, to be honest, Meg wasn?t too sure what would happen.

When too many potions run their course through your body at the same time, they can do lasting damage. This was magic, not medical science, and there was generally a price to pay when it got abused. We had all been abusing the magic pretty fiercely.

Meg pointed out that I was lucky my cock started shrinking with me once I got dosed a second and third time with the reducing formula. If there had been any remnants of the antidote she had brewed especially for my penis that would have been bad. I could?ve wound up a quarter inch tall but still equipped with a seven and a half inch dick.

Yikes!

I might have had the biggest (or smallest- its all how you look at it) problem, but I wasn?t alone.

Meg had accidentally consumed a small amount of the original shrink potion she had made for me. She swallowed some right off my lips when we shared our first kiss. Not a good start for her, because my potion had been specially brewed for me and no one else. Then she took the bust enhancement potion at the Apple Cove. This mix resulted in the sex-triggered combo of shrinking and breast expansion. Not intentional, but I found it hard not to enjoy it. Empirical evidence had shown that she no longer suffered from that effect, but she again further altered her body before attempting my rescue. Knowing how small she was she tried to balance the scales somewhat by increasing her fitness level and endurance with a buffing brew.

At present, Meg was more than Olympic level fit, had the bust-size of a porn star, the firmness of a teenager, and she was only 3 inches tall.

Cassandra had been tricked into drinking a breast reducing serum. Later, while still a card-carrying member of the itty-bitty titty committee she had massive amounts of a sleeping draft forced upon her. Shortly after that she took a new potion that turned her into an Amazon. While the potion was intended to be short term, she had already shown lasting effects to a double dose, and that was nothing compared to her current condition.

Cassy admitted to downing the remainder of vial before rushing in to confront Daphne. This left her 8?2? inches tall, weighing in at 785 pounds of solid feminine muscle. Her breasts had returned somewhat and would?ve measured a C-cup if she was anywhere close to her normal proportions? which she wasn?t.

She was going to have real issues going outside. Cassy was a true giantess now (if only a small one) and she was not going to be able to blend in.

Mai had had her breast enlarged and then put to sleep in a similar fashion to Cassy. After awaking she began to take small doses of a super-feminizing potion laced with Spanish fly. Arguably Mai?s body had been the least distorted by magically means, but that wasn?t saying much. She had also pushed her body than she should have- maybe less than the rest of us, but (again) that wasn?t saying much.

Mai was 4?9? tall (the potion had actually made her slightly shorter), with DD cup breasts and curves to match. Despite her height her legs looked long, her waist was cartoonishly thin, and her hips rounded out like a bell. Mai had become a living caricature. Almost like a small Asian version of Jessica Rabbit. Well, at least if she was stuck there were certainly worse shapes to get stuck in.

There we were. The Speck, the Doll, the Amazon, and the Sexpot. What next?
Unread 01-26-2011   #3
merritstone
Frequent Poster

-July 21st (3 hours later)-

Let?s go back to the tip of Mai?s nipple.

Meg and I had decided that this was a great spot to hold our meeting. It?d certainly keep everyone?s attention. Mai laid comfortably on the futon. I stood on her nipple, and although Meg was far too big to join me, she kept close by standing on Mai?s breast. Cassy laid a few pillows on the floor and sat next to us with a thump.

Meg laid out the bad news first. She didn?t think that there was any real chance of any of us returning to our normal size and shape by Monday morning, or even the next week or two. Work would have to be called and in some cases (i.e. Meg and me) someone else would have to make the phone call. Meg and I had to accept that we were probably going to have to change our vocations.

?I?d bet I could get a job stripping,? Mai laughed.

?So could I- if table dances came equipped with a microscope,? Meg added.

?And I?ll be the bouncer,? Cassy chimed in.

Joking aside, there two major options.

We could wait it out. We could wait and hope that our bodies? natural sense of homeostasis kicked in and began pulling ourselves back into shape. This might take a very long time, Meg wasn't sure how long exactly, but she remembered reading stories of polymorph potions that went array. One potion too many and a fun weekend of living life as a cat resulted in a six months of coping with a tail and a taste for mice. Other stories describe people who never fully recovered.

Of course that was half the problem. Witches and Alchemists in their hearts were artists, not scientists. Most of the old stories were just that- stories. Few analytical reports ever made it to the 21st century, but the stories were everywhere. Even the modern day witches who posted their exploits on their blogs were surprisingly low on the documentation. It was really hard to tell what was artistic license, what was bragging, and who was downright lying.

Option two was Meg whipping up a permanence potion. Truthfully she would have to direct Mai in making it. Meg was still much too small for the actual labor part of it.

A permanence potion reassigns your current state as a new baseline. Once that potion was taken, whoever/whatever you are is how you?ll stay. Witches could, theoretically, turn someone into a toad, but they?d just turn right back without a permanence spell.

?Well, that sounds like a terrible idea,? Cassy said.

It did to me, too, until Meg explained further. From that new baseline we could start experimenting with additional potions and try to push the body beyond its natural limits again. Only this time we?d be doing it in the direction we wished things to go.

We?d have to be careful not to push too far or too much, and we?d need to take days and perhaps weeks off at a time between issuing new permanence potions. The rest periods were needed to ensure that a new homeostasis had been established. And an overdose is still an overdose, if we went too fast we could damage ourselves.

In either case it wouldn?t be easy.

?I?m still going with option number one,? Cassandra said, ?I?m huge, but I?m hoping it?ll wear off. I can always change my mind later, yes??

?Sure,? Meg said.

Meg and I opted for the permanence potion. I was so damn small I didn?t think that I had anything to lose. Growing back the slow way sounded way too slow. In five years I might still be only as tall as Barbie.

?Well, how long does the natural way take,? asked Mai.

?Depends on the person,? Meg said. She had moved to the edge of Mai?s boob so she could speak more directly to her face. ?Jeff and me might never get back to normal, but I?d think you?re looking at at least a week.?

It turned out that it?d be a lot shorter than that.

Suddenly there was a rumble, Mai gasped ?WHOAH!?, and my viewpoint seemed to be rapidly dropping. Meg yelled and tumbled out of sight over the edge of Mai?s bosom, rolling down onto her chest and collarbone.

The nipple I stood on seemed to shrink underneath me. Its 25 foot summit dropped in elevator fashion down to about ten feet. Even its radius contracted some, and the areola was considerably reduced in circumference.

And that was only the beginning. Her whole mountainous breast was deflating. Reducing in size as if a million years of erosion was hitting it all at once. The edge of her breast contracted and grew more gradual with each passing second. Soon I could see more and more of her stomach and upper chest- depending on which direction I was facing. The slope of her breast became increasingly gradual. What had once been a near vertical climb lessened into a steep hill and then to a modest rise as Mai?s breasts shrank back into her chest.

Eventually I sat on a smallish nipple that was located on slightly higher ground on a relatively flat plain. The minor mound I sat upon lead to a subtle depression and then to another small swell where I could see this nipple?s twin. The land curved and swooped with the grace of her belly and thighs, but it was also uninterrupted. To the south I could see a small pubic forest hundreds and hundreds of feet away on the other side of her stomach. Looking north I could see where Meg had tumbled to the base of Mai?s neck.

The giant blonde was already getting to her feet and looking around our flat-chested landscape in wonder.

?Wow! Total reversion!? Meg said. ?Or at least a far as I can tell.?

?HOLY CRAP! Are you guys OK?!? Mai said. She obviously wanted to move but was afraid to do so.

?That wasn?t supposed to happen,? Cassy said. ?Was it??

?Not really,? Meg said. ?And certainly not that quick.?

This began a long series of questions for Mai and a little new hope that we might all return to our true shapes sooner than we thought.

The truth was weirder than that. Mai had, indeed, returned to her original shape and height. It turns out that her body really, really likes its true shape. There had been evidence of this all along, but everyone had been too distracted to notice.

When she had first taken the breast-expanding potion on Friday night its effect was supposed to last until Sunday night. Mai?s body had nearly shaken off the effects by early Saturday morning. And then later when she began the sexifying brew a single swig was supposed to last an hour, but she admitted that it seemed to last less. And every time that she returned to normal her body seemed to make the change faster than the time before.

Even with the significant overdose she had taken before the rescue, her return transformation had lasted less than ten seconds.

Mai is what those in the alchemy world call a Natural Balance. They are so rare that they were almost creatures of legends. Perhaps only one in 50,000 is a Natural Balance, and since there are also very few practicing witches most of the NB?s never discover their nature.

What does this mean for Mai? Potions certainly affect her, but her body quickly recovers. While it is possible for a Balance to take a fatal overdose, anything less than that will leave no lasting change. Meg doubted that even a permanence potion would leave lasting effect.

This was great news, but not the great news we were looking for. The potions still had a grip on the rest of us. Over the next series of days Cassandra had only shown a minimal shift toward her natural state (she had shrunk to 7?11? and looked a little less She-Hulkish). Meg and myself had not changed at all.

The real benefit to the rest of us was that Mai was now our official taste tester. We had someone we could try things on with no worry of them permanently altering her. This was going to speed up the experimental process of our restoration immensely.
Unread 01-26-2011   #4
merritstone
Frequent Poster

-July 31st-

As the days rolled by, size was proving to be a constant issue for us. I was so small that Meg was the only person who could took after me. The other girls were just too big.

Unfortunately I needed looking after, even I had to admit that. A gust of wind or a random insect could cause me a lot of problems.

And that?s not taking into account the girls simply loosing track of me. Even if they knew where I was, I could hide behind a pencil, a cube of sugar? or almost anything. A single drop of dew falling off a cold can of soda was equivalent to a large bathtub full of icy water. When Mai placed her dinner plate onto the same table I was standing on it registered at least a 6 or 7 on the Rector scale. If someone was going to put down a book or the TV remote and I was in the way, they?d never hear me screaming for help. I was pretty vulnerable.

So? I needed a lifeguard.

This seriously slowed things down, because Meg also needed to be the one helping Mai brew the potions. Mai was a good student, but had no gift for the craft like Meg did. Cassandra was still so big and strong that delicate things like glass beakers were not safe in her hands.

We found a temporary solution. After a week of brewing Meg guided Mai into building a super strong vat of growth serum. The strongest she could find a recipe for. She made a lot of it.

?Ready, steady, go!? I said.

A huge drop of red liquid swelled and hung off the enormous eyedropper. Mai squeezed just a little harder and it fall. The drop weighed hundreds of pounds, but I stood ramrod straight with my hands locked together and pointing over my head. I was a diver who never had to jump. The pool was coming to me.

As the red sea washed over me I opened my mouth and pulled some of it in. The results were spectacular. I rocketed upward faster than I would have thought possible. I doubled in height, paused for a moment and then tripled.

I looked up at the towering form of Meg, and then grew again. She had been standing over me as it happened, but found herself backing up to accommodate my expanding form.

?Look at me!? I cried. ?This is amazing!?

It had been a solid nine days since the rescue and I hadn?t gained an inch, or even a minute fraction of one. Five days ago Meg had completed making the permanence potion and tested it. Two days ago, after reviewing the careful measurements Mai had taken, Meg declared the potion a success and administered it to herself and me. Today she finally felt confident in our stability to give me the growth elixir.

A lot of the delay had been due the reading Meg had to do, she had a lot of alchemy books sitting on her shelf, but when you?re three inches tall research is harder than it sounds. Even with Cassandra and Mai helping, it was a lengthy and (for Meg) very physical chore.

Of course it had all been worth it!

Looking back at Meg I thrilled as followed her long, sexy legs up to where they joined. I was easily as tall as her big blonde muff. I had a desire to run forward and bury my face in her sex, but held my passions in check... barely.

?Oh my god, Jeff?? It was Cassandra?s voice. ?It?s so good to see you!?

I turned to see her theatre-sized face looking at where Meg and I were standing on the kitchen counter. She looked so small! Definitely less than 400 feet tall, she was merely Godzilla-sized now. This sounds ridiculous, but until two minutes ago Cassy had been nearly half a mile tall. 400 feet seemed downright tiny. Even as I watched, the giantess seemed to grow smaller and smaller still.

The whole room felt like it was crushing in on me. The Grand Canyon spaciousness of Meg?s kitchen contracted into that of the largest of indoor arenas. Still enormous but compared to what it had been it almost felt claustrophobic. It felt great!

The last of the growth spurts came and went. Leaving me feeling like a titan. I had expected to grow a few feet taller, perhaps double my size. This surpassed my wildest dreams.

?I?m freaking enormous,? I yelled joyously. I pumped my fists up at Mai and Cassy who now appeared a mere 140 and 220 feet tall, respectively. Mai covered her mouth and giggled.

?Oh, I wouldn?t go so far as that,? Meg purred from behind me.

On my right the pale pink curve of one of her bodacious breasts began to eclipse my peripheral vision, while its twin did the same on my left. I spun to find my head nestled between Meg?s boobs. Despite all I had grown Meg was still head and shoulders taller than I was.

?Giant. Twerp,? she smiled down at me, ?its all a matter of perspective.?

Her large body pushed into mine and she leaned down for a true kiss. It had been the first time I had been big enough to be kissed by a woman in almost two weeks. Mai and Meg and Cassy had all been very agreeable and even eager to allow my to explore their bodies. I had seen some very personal places from some very unique perspectives. I had climbed mountains, roamed hills, fought through jungles, searched valleys, and- with help from Meg- even done a little spelunking. I had enjoyed it all, but as Meg?s large (but not unapproachably so) lips pressed onto mine, I realized just how much I had missed the simple pleasure of a kiss.

When our kiss finally broke she said, ?I?d love to stay, babe, but I?ve got work to do.?

?What do you mean? Go where??

?Up.? She smiled.

She gently pushed me away from her and Mai positioned the eyedropper directly over Meg?s platinum head. She turned her head into its opening as a single red drop rolled out and splashed against her face. It was as if someone had dumped a bucket of Kool-Aid over her head.

Drenched, Meg smiled through her wetly matted hair and licked her lips. I watched the red liquid quickly evaporate, or got absorbed by her skin. I had gone through the same thing moments before, but it was only watching it happen to Meg that made me appreciate what I must?ve looked like. In moments she was bone dry and already significantly taller.

?And she?s off,? Mai cheered happily.

?But I?ve been so small, I thought we could- that we would,? I started to say, but I was already saying it into her belly button as she swelled before me.

?We could, but as much as I wish otherwise- we won?t. At least not yet,? she said. Already doubled in size Meg had to bend at the waist. Nearly folding herself in half to look me in the face.

For a big girl, Meg had the balance of a yoga master. By ?big? I didn?t mean ?fat? or refer to her ten foot (and growing) frame. Most girls with breasts as big as hers couldn?t even look under the couch for a missing shoe. Fortunately, most girls with breasts as big as Meg?s had a line of eager volunteers who?d go looking for them.

?Jeff, honey, I have got to straighten up or I?ll fall over,? Meg stated. She grabbed her tits and pushed them into her chest while straightening her back. She momentarily loomed about fifteen feet above me, paused a moment, and then grew even taller.

?Sorry, Jeff. I?d love to be your little playmate, but I?ve got to get big enough to do the mixing on my own or we?ll never get back to our regular sizes.?

As she spoke, she grew. I stood between her lengthening feet and watched as her swelling breasts eclipsed the view I had of her face. Momentarily left staring at the undersides of her enormous rack I was unsure what to do. I was about to walk out from under her shadow to reestablish eye contact with the growing giantess when I heard her laugh. Long-fingered, huge hands (though still woefully undersized for the job they undertook) wrapped around the peak of each of her mammalian mountains and pulled them apart. This created a wide valley between them and I could once again see her smiling face.

?There you are,? she said.

By the time Meg had stopped growing and she once again appeared to be seventy feet tall. Meg had to duck to fit under the kitchen cabinets which seemed damned impressive from my perspective, but less so to the other giantesses in the room. Mai would?ve had to duck under the cabinets, too. The big difference being- Mai was standing on the floor whereas Meg and I stood on the counter. As Meg sat her enormous ass down and dangled her forty foot legs over the counter?s ledge I estimated her to be half the height of Mai- and less than a third the height of Cassy.

Of course, Meg only sat there for a second before Mai scooped her up into her arms and twirled the small woman around and around the kitchen. She giggled as Mai showered her with kisses. Although they started fast and frantic, over time the kisses slowed in rapidity and grew in passion.

?How I missed you, shorty.? Mai told the petite blonde between kisses.

?I?ve been here the whole time,? Meg said.

?Not this much of you.?

Mai sat her tiny friend down on the ground in front of her. Despite being the only one in the house who could fit into their original wardrobe, Mai rarely dressed in much more than a bra and panties. Sometimes she didn?t even bother with that. It almost made sense. Cassy was so big that she barely fit into anything and Meg and I were too small for clothes. With Meg and I running around naked all the time, we were keeping the house temperature higher than normal. Really, even though Mai could?ve worn clothes it wasn?t that out of the ordinary that she didn?t.

Plus it was sexy as hell.

Cassy didn?t want to miss out. She dropped to one knee in front of Meg and let the tiny girl wrap her arms around her massive neck. Meg nuzzled her face against the Amazon?s ripe breasts and muscular chest. I looked forward to being big enough to do the same.

?OK,? Cassy said. ?Time for this later. Mai you ready for phase two??

Cassy had been practicing with her control. She rose and picked a vial out of the rack holding it lightly between thumb and forefinger. Her face held a look of total concentration, but she easily and smoothly handed the potion to Mai.

?I suppose,? Mai smiled and then she threw me a wink. In single motion she popped the cork and gulped the contents down.

Cassy had picked up a legal-sized clipboard and wrote something down with a thick carpenter?s pencil. Noting the time Mai took the potion so they could compare how long its effects were supposed to last vs. how long it actually took her Natural Balance nature to purge the contents from her system. The whole affair was fairly scientific.

?How quickly is this supposed to take effect,? Mai asked. Before Meg could answer the giant Asian?s eyes went wide and she opened her mouth in shock.

<hiccup>

With the explosive intake of air, there was an equally explosive drop in height. Mai was suddenly and violently about six inches shorter than she had been seconds before.

?Oh, not very long at all,? Meg smiled up at her.

?Holy crap,? Mai said looking around. Her formerly skintight panties took on a slightly rumpled look. They were not yet falling off, but held themselves much more loosely against her skin. Both of her bra straps slide half down her arms before she reflexively corrected the issue.

<hiccup>

Another dramatic contraction left Mai four feet tall. She was still a giantess to me and an Amazon to Meg, but that was quickly changing.

<hiccup>

This time her panties did start to fall off her hips. Slipping and catching and then slipping again as they fell down her smooth, slender thighs. Her bra was useless, but reflex led the rapidly shrinking woman to press it to her chest anyhow.

?What?s the problem?? Cassy teased. ?We?ve all seen you naked before.?

?uhm? habit,? Mai said. ?Give me a break, this is pretty damn frea-?

<hiccup>

Mai completely gave up and let her now giant-sized underwear fall to the floor. And then, less gracefully, she struggled out of her equally ridiculous bra. Finally she stood completely naked before our watching eyes.

?I?m catching up,? Meg said in a sing-songy tone.

?You?re not there yet, runt.? Mai tried to sound jovial but her voice sounded a little shaky.

The Asian woman now only stood six inches taller than Meg. Of course under normal conditions she should?ve been eight inches shorter, but over the last few weeks she had gotten quite used to Meg being a blonde, busty doll. To see her so big was more than a little intimidating.

She opened her mouth to speak, but all that came out was-

<hiccup>

Meg and Mai found themselves staring eye to eye. Mai half smiled and again opened her mouth to talk, but before she could Meg took action. The tiny blonde grabbed the tiny Asian by the back of the head and pulled her to her waiting mouth. Meg hungrily pressed her lips against Mai?s, kissing her with a similar intensity to the way she had kissed me minutes earlier.

Mai momentarily resisted, but only momentarily. The pleasure of Meg?s lips helped Mai to let go. Soon she was actively pushing her body further into Meg?s own. I watched her eyes pop open in awe at the sensation of Meg?s enormous bosom pushing heavily against her own modest chest. A small tan hand rose to cup one of the bulging pale orbs, pressed nipple to nipple with her own.

Finally the two women came up for air.

?You know,? Mai panted. ?You?ve got really-?

<hiccup>

?-amazing tits,? her voice trailed off as she now found herself staring almost directly into them. Mai now stood in the shadow of the formerly tiny blonde. Slowly, ever so slowly she raised shocked eyes up to met the now dramatically larger Meg.

?Glad you think so,? Meg said. ?Wanna say, ?hi???

Without waiting for answer Meg pushed the smaller girl?s head between her huge breasts and promptly squeezed her arms together as hard as she could. Mai struggled and giggled and, eventually, hiccupped? and then hiccupped again.

Mai tried to escape Meg?s growing tits. Laughing, pinching, and kissing she tried to fight off the increasingly powerful blonde?s advances. She grabbed Megs nipples in her tiny hands and pushed. Momentarily she gained purchase and lifted her head out of Meg?s cleavage, but it was short lived. Laughing, Meg simply applied pressure to Mai?s small shoulder blades. Her arms began to shake and then buckled causing Mai to face plant back into her buxom prison.

She felt her feet left the ground as Meg?s enormous fingers wrapped around Mai?s increasingly dainty posterior. Meg?s finger set to searching out Mai?s most secret of secret places. Since they had first started having sex together Mai had always been the physically dominant of the two of them. It felt so terribly wrong- in the best way possible- to have her little blonde dolly manhandling her so easily. She was shocked to discover just how much she liked it.

Soon Mai had given up pretext and set to sucking on one of Meg?s fat nipples almost like a baby. A second later that cock-sized finger which had been wetly knocking against the gateway to her womanhood breached her entrance. She felt herself cum almost instantly.

?Oh.Oh.oh. OH!Ooooh <hiccup> Aaah! Ah! AAAH!? Her latest bout of shrinkage caused the finger inside to swell in size, sending her in a back arching series of multiple orgasms.

I think Mai actually passed out. From my viewpoint on the counter it was hard to tell. I waited in anticipation as Mai?s still form seemed to fold into Meg?s hands. A minute later Cassy had fetched a chair and Meg hoped up on it. Her enormous face rose above counter level and smiled at me. She had the rose flush of sex on her cheeks.

?I might have to be big enough to do the mixing,? she said. ?But that doesn?t mean I?d leave you without a lifeguard.?

She lifted a greatly reduced Mai up in one hand and laid her on a pile of napkins near me.

?Here you go, she?s a ripe little peach and freshly shrunk for your pleasure,? Meg said. After an inspecting stare she added, ?Oops, I guess she?s still a little on the tall side.?

She threw me an seventy foot wink, ?Well, I?m sure you?ll manage.?

Mai might have been tiny, but she was still huge to me. Even laying down I could tell she had to be at least twice my size. She was also definitely asleep. Although she wasn?t snoring she made those little moaning noises that were the feminine equivalent.

?Hope you don?t mind that I tried her on for size first. Or, ?sizes? to be more accurate.?

?Not at all,? I said. ?I enjoyed the show.?

?Thought you might.?

?Think you can arrange a repeat performance with Cassy later??

Meg giggled. ?I think that?ll be a whole new kind of show? but yeah, I?m up to the challenge.?

?So am I,? Cassy said dropping her head out of the sky. Meg and I both jumped.

?I?ve developed really good hearing over the last couple of weeks,? she explained. ?So how?s our newest little lady??

Meg licked her fingers. ?Delicious,? she said.

Then under an accusatory glare from Cassy, Meg added hurriedly, ?She?s fine and when she?s done with her little nap, I?m sure Jeff will make sure that she?s even better.?

?Ha,? Cassy laughed. ?It?ll be like watching porn on an Ipod.?

Meg then took the huge woman?s hand in both of hers, ?OK. Lets get to work.?
Unread 01-26-2011   #5
merritstone
Frequent Poster

-August 18th-

Tuesday was Measuring Day, and we were starting to make some real progress.
Meg, Mai, and I had been taking a wide variety of potions during the last few weeks, but we always made sure that we were in a neutral state on Tuesdays.

Measuring day began with Mai?s alarm going off in the bedroom. In the kitchen, Meg and I rolled off the pillow we had been sleeping on and marched across the kitchen counter to our measuring station. I had to jog to keep up.

Like most of the things in our life, the ?measuring station? had been hobnailed together. Mai had taped an 18 inch metal ruler to the wall. A notepad with the floor plan of a small house laid next to it. I could see our previous stats written in Mai?s neat, marquee-sized cursive.

The Asian titaness finished with a quick shower and then came bouncing out to greet Meg and myself. As she did, I caught a glimpse of the much larger giantess stumbling into the bathroom.

?Welcome to Measuring Day,? she said as way of greeting.

?We?ve got a special guest for today,? Mai said. She had been holding one hand behind her back. I shot a glance at Meg to see if she knew something I didn?t. She didn?t, so we both waited for the big reveal. The next thing I knew an old familiar face came floating up to join us.

Suzi had come for Measuring Day.

I hadn?t seen the Suzi doll since the rescue. I don't mind telling you that I got a small jump at seeing her now. I watched, mouth agape, as her toes floated down to land on the cabinet.

?This is? weird,? Meg commented.

Meg walked a brief circle around the doll. Held lightly by Mai?s hand, Suzi stood at rigid attention wearing nothing but tattoos and her thigh-high witchy socks. Her hands firmly at her sides. Her enormous tits thrusting off her broad plastic chest. I couldn?t help but notice that her Asian features looked far less ominous than the last time I had seen her.

?I thought it?d be nice to have something to compare yourself to.?

Meg stood and looked up at little Suzi. Her eye level stopped just short of the doll?s over-sized boobs. This was a real sign of progress. Meg now stood 7.5 inches tall. This, I admit, sounds tiny, but you have to appreciate that she had more than doubled in size. Certainly she had been even taller, but those were temporary boosts from various potions. 7.5 inches was her new ?true? height. Three weeks ago she was only 3.

Of course, Meg?s progress was nothing next to mine. We had been a bit more aggressive with my treatments. I had to look up slightly to see Suzi?s black and white striped knee, but I felt huge. Again, I understood that I wouldn?t be trying out for the basketball team anytime soon, but 2.5 inches tall was fully ten times the height had been at the start of the process. I was feeling more and more like a giant every day.

Now, you might be wondering why we can?t simply take potion after potion until we are our proper sizes. Then, once we reached our desired sizes, just keep an extra elixir on our persons at all times and drink more when they start to wear off. In fact, I asked this question and promptly got schooled to the what, where, and how by Meg. Let me share her wisdom with you.

There are two simple reasons this won?t work.

First, even if you ignore the magic, potions are a powerful mixture of chemicals. Too much of any chemical at a time will kill you. That?s just as true for sugar and olive oil as it is for alcohol or arsenic. The most powerful potion Meg could brew might be able to increase our height by a factor of ten? temporarily. So it wasn?t a simple matter quaffing the juice until I was the right size. I?d poison myself long before I broke 4 foot 6.

Second, potions don?t (as a rule) play well with other potions. In fact they often don?t play well with themselves. A second drought of a potion before the first dose wears off can have unexpected results. Sometimes funny. Sometimes disastrous. You had to be careful what you took and how much and when (less so for Mai). As proof of this, we routinely had to take a day or two off to purge the system and start afresh.

Third - I know I said that there was only two, but this part Meg doesn?t admit to - potions are magic and sometimes magic gets a mind of its own. The further you push the boundaries the more likely it is to find a gap in the fence. Free-range magic, in my limited experience, spelled trouble.

Effectively we were trying to restore our original heights and proportions by a controlled abuse of various potions. Our homeostasis had already been broken, now we were trying to re-break it in a desirable way. It was very delicate and potentially dangerous work.

On the bright side, just the experience of trying was bound make Meg into one of the most knowledgeable alchemists there had ever been.

---

I sat on the edge of the notepad as Mai?s boat-sized hand scratched the last of Meg and my measurements into the log.

Measuring Day wasn?t over, yet. I?ve only focused on the tiny wanting to be tall. There was also one very large girl who wanted to shrink.

Cassandra was still trying to let the potion effects wear off naturally, but you could tell that she was getting sick of it. She had been steadily reducing both in height and muscle mass, but it certainly wasn?t moving fast enough.

Cassy grabbed the stepladder and placed it next to the wall and then stood ramrod straight beside it. Mai climbed the ladder and marked the wall at the top of Cassy?s head. Even at first glance you could tell that this mark was under the previous two.

Next, Mai grabbed the red and black tape measure off of the back of the doorframe and extended the yellow ribbon down to the floor.

?Seven feet and one half inch,? Mai declared as the tape whipped back into place.

It had been more than a month now and the giant Brazilian still had to duck through doorways (though her shoulders had narrowed enough that at least she no longer needed to turn sideways as well). Slimmer than her once Herculean form, Cassy was still more powerfully built than any female body builder had ever been. Her muscles flexed visibly with every casual motion and she was much, much stronger than she looked. Just ask our increasing collection of broken plates, torn clothes, and damaged appliances.

Cassandra was more than a foot shorter than she had been on the night of the rescue, but that meant that she still had more than a foot and a half to go. Strangely I think it was the weight and bulk of her muscle that got on her nerves the most, she said if made her feel un-feminine. Personally, I disagreed. She looked kind of uber-feminine to me. I couldn?t say if it was my feelings for her that colored my vision, but I thought she looked damn sexy.

I had never really had a thing for muscle bound goddesses before, but I think I was developing one. Like the way I only liked big breasts until I dated my first flat-chested girl. I never lost my love of big boobs, but suddenly I found myself drawn to slender pixie-like waifs, too. Desire can be a rich and ever growing tapestry.

Cassy weighed in this morning somewhere around 450 pounds. She was a tall drink of water, but height alone didn?t explain everything. If Cassy was seven feet tall but otherwise had her normal proportions she should?ve tipped the scales at 270 (thank you Square-Cube Law). She wasn?t fat. Other than her breasts, which had grown a little closer to their previous glory, there wasn?t an ounce of fat on her. That extra 180 pounds was solid muscle.

She was more than strong enough to pick up the couch? when Mai was sitting on it.

To make matters worse, she was getting diminishing returns. She shrank 4.5 inches three weeks ago, 3.5 inches last week, and today she was only down 1.5.

?Damn it,? she muttered under her breath.

Mai stepped up to bat. ?Don?t be like that! I love you being an Amazon.?

?I?m a freak!?

?No,? Mai said. She spun and her hands rushed across the counter top toward Meg and myself. A moment later the two of us were whipping through the air toward Cassy?s titanic frame. Mai held us on a single open palm slightly above her own head. We were about collarbone height to Cassy.

?Meg and Jeff are freaks,? Mai smiled. ?You?re just a little on the tall side.?

Meg and I waved up at Cassandra?s slowly forming smile. Slowly her grin grew broader and giant pearl colored teeth gleamed from behind her lips. Cassandra?s mood kept swinging up and down. Just when you?d think she was coming to terms with her size, she?d suddenly be drop into a depression.

?Wanna swap places,? I hollered up good-naturedly.

?You?re right, of course,? she said. ?I was just being selfish.?

Cassy was going stir crazy. As the only one of us who hadn?t been out of Meg?s apartment since this began, it?d been an entire month since she saw the outside world. At least Meg and I got to get out every once in a while, tucked safely inside Mai?s pocket (and one memorable stroll when I convinced her to let me ride inside her bra).

Fortunately she wasn?t losing it. Cassy was so powerful the whole neighborhood would be in trouble if that was the case. Give her a costume and a bad attitude and Cassy could?ve been a bonifide super-villain. No, at her worst she?d wrap herself up in a blanket and watch TV all day.

On a good day she would strut around the house naked, work on fine-tuning her strength, drag Mai onto the bed and then wear her out in record time. After Mai passed out she might let Meg and I go exploring on her bodyscape. Hell, she might insist on it. Comically, this would only get her turned on again and she?d wind up waking Mai up and putting her back to work. It was either that or ride another of Meg?s dildo?s to the breaking point. Not the most satisfying of options, especially since Cassy had been complaining that they were all way too small.

Try as we might Meg and I were too tiny to be much good to the giantess. At maximum physical output I could only offer her light foreplay (Meg could offer a bit more if she really got into it). I might have finally stood taller than Cassy?s giant (and very sensitive) nipples, but I still couldn?t quite wrap my arms all the way around either one. Cassy?s vagina still looked more like the slender opening to a big pink cave than a part of the female anatomy. Yet another reason I wanted to keep getting bigger.
Unread 01-26-2011   #6
merritstone
Frequent Poster

-September 12th- NEW 1.26.11

Her huge hands on my hips held me free of the ground. Long, long fingers wrapped snuggly around my ass and her thumbs hooked over each side of my hipbone. Meg?s puckered lips slid easily up and down the length of my cock. As I neared my inevitable outcome my legs kicked at empty air until they finally hooked over Meg?s broad, smooth shoulders. With her mouth wrapped around my cock her eyes were still about chest level. Occasionally she would flick her gaze up to meet mine, telling me she wanted it, telling me it was OK to let go.

Rhythmically gasping, I pushed my hands against her forehead. An idiot reflex, the last thing I wanted to do was push her away. Not that it mattered. She was still three times my size, I couldn?t have pushed her off of me if I tried. Fortunately, my struggles only seemed to turn Meg on.

I finally came deep and long, as she moaned with the pleasure of a job well done. She sucked so hard that I literally popped out of her mouth as she set me back onto the ground.

?Yum,? Meg intoned.

?Whuh- whuh- Wow.? I said. My legs were a bit useless at the moment, so I staggered over to the couch and leaned against its plastic frame. It was a doll couch built approximately to Barbie scale that Mai had found for us. To me it was designed for people nearing 25 feet tall, so I had to scramble awkwardly onto its stiff cushions. As big as she was, even Meg looked like a little girl when she sat on it. Well, let?s be fair, those enormous tits of hers prevented her from ever truly looking like a little girl.

Meg giggled at my progress and then hopped onto the couch after me. Her sudden weight caused me to momentarily bounce into the air.

The platinum blonde giantess turned sideways and laid back against the broad couch. She lifted one 9 foot leg into the air and set it down next to me on my left. The other snaked across the couch to my right. I couldn?t help but reach over and lick the inside of her beautifully toned thigh. I ran my hand across the smooth skin of a slender leg that was thicker than my chest.

?Right activity, wrong location.? She moaned with equal parts pleasure and frustration.

There was little doubt as to what she meant. Following the lines of her legs my vision naturally fell upon Meg?s glorious womanhood, crowned by the golden nimbus of her neatly trimmed bush. I could literally see her excitement glistening on her lower lips like due on the morning grass. If we had been on equal footing it would?ve been a tight little twat, but with her height advantage Meg had one very big pussy. Not that I was intimidated. It goes without saying that I had seen bigger.

?My turn,? she purred.

?Your turn for what?? I asked. I had already turned to face her vagina. Pulling one leg underneath me, I got ready to stand.

?You know what,? she groaned. ?Are you going to make me beg?? Above her pussy, beyond a toned trim belly, between the largest breasts I had ever seen, her lovely face twisted with need.

I rose to my feet. Standing between the legs of my prone giantess, feeding off her writhing desire.

?No,? I smiled. ?You just need to say it. Tell me to lick your pussy.?

I took a step forward as she planted her heels onto the couch. As I reached the spot where her legs joined, Meg flexed her muscles and arched her back. Her amazing cunt rose nearly six feet off the ground until it was directly in front of my face. I ran two fingers across the slick fold of one of her vaginal lips.

?Lick my pussy, little man!? she demanded.

?Your wish is my command,? I said in my most dutiful djinn-like voice.

I pushed a hand, hard, onto either thigh. I knew I didn?t have the strength to prevent her from crushing me between them (Meg sometimes did that in the height of passion), but I hoped I might serve as a strong physical reminder not to. Safety check in place, I eased m face into her waiting womanhood.

Sometime later Meg?s enormous ass collapsed onto the floor in orgasmic satisfaction.

?Ah? life is good,? she gasped and then pulled me on top of her, sending me face first into her breasts.

?mhu mufth mu.? I agreed. Her breasts were nearly the size of her head, to me, they were much larger. A pair of the most wonderful beanbag chairs ever created. Firm and fleshly. Pliant and warm.

Now that we had settled in, the living situation was surprisingly comfortable. We all stayed in Meg?s apartment. Meg, Cassy, and I had all quit our jobs out of physical necessity. Mai quit hers because everyone else was doing it and she just wanted to be popular. With our money pooled, we could exist on our savings for a while. As the only normal-sized member of our troop it was set on Mai?s shoulders to help close out our various unused apartments. Moving whatever wasn?t needed into temporary storage.

Mai and Cassy were sleeping in Meg?s old bed? or at least her old bedroom. Cassy feared she might destroy the bed with her Amazonian bulk so they piled up a few futons on the floor. At first Cassy refused to let Mai sleep with her for the same reasons, but Mai?s limber enthusiasm quickly convinced her otherwise.

?Sounds like we?re not the only ones enjoying ourselves,? Meg said.

Popping her thumb-sized nipple out of my mouth I listened to the sounds coming from the other room. It wasn?t hard. Cassy?s loud moans positively filled the apartment. Yes indeed, Mai could be very convincing when she put her mind to it. In fact, she did a very convincing job almost every night.

For our part, Meg and I mostly stayed in ?Tiny Town?, otherwise known as the kitchen counter. This doesn?t sound wonderful, but it was better than you think. It kept us from being underfoot, which was essential, but it was more than that. It was becoming a second home. We dubbed it Tiny Town because it had turned into a veritable village of doll-sized living. Nearly every day Mai brought home a new piece of appropriately sized furniture to add to our growing collection.

Most of the furniture was 12-inch scale. Unfortunately we weren?t, at least not yet. It felt like we were growing everyday but even though Meg seemed to be 18 feet tall to me, she was, in truth, a good deal shorter than a Barbie doll. The collection of furniture made Meg look like a midget, and I was only one-third her size.

Mixed in with the Barbie furniture there was one chair made at 6-inch scale. A lounging chair, the kind you might find in a private library. It was still too big for me, but when Meg sat in it she looked like she was squeezing into a desk from a grade school classroom. When she tried to get back up it was so tightly wedged onto her hips, that Meg momentarily lifted it off the ground before it popped off her butt.

The bathroom facilities were both cutting edge and third world. For the unspeakable necessities of being human we had to resort to chamber pot technology. For modesty Mai had built two different-sized cardboard shacks. One labeled ?Tiny? and the other ?Teeny Tiny?, guess which one was mine. Inside each there were three ?pots?. Mine were bottle caps. One served as a toilet, one was filled with the super-fine sand-like kitty litter, and the last had clean water. Primitive, but it got the job done.

We also had access to the kitchen sink, which could serve as either bathtub or swimming pool (with the help of one of the big girls, of course). As we continued to grow it would eventually also be a shower, but currently Meg and I were far too small to make use of that feature. It would?ve knocked us around like a fire hose. Until that day came, Cassandra was always sure to leave out two bowls of water at night. One for drinking and one bathing, you know, just in case Meg and I got ourselves dirty.

Our bedroom was exquisite. When I say ?bedroom?, I simply meant where we slept, there were no walls. We had a Barbie bed, which had been tricked out with an extra layer of tissue. Turns out Barbie (who would?ve been twenty-four feet tall from my 3 inch perspective) did not care so much about comfort, just appearance. Big success there, as the bed easily fit both of us. It was a super-king-sized bed for my giant blonde lover, and about the size of the average living room to me. The larger girls even got us a house-sized pillow to sleep on and swatches of fleece, silk, and cotton in case we got cold.

They need not have bothered. Meg did a very good job keeping me warm at night and she was all the pillow I would ever need. More evenings than not ended with me falling exhausted and sweaty onto Meg?s heaving bosom after making full use of her gracious invitations.

And I don?t want you to think we were prisoners. Certainly Mai and Cassy strongly suggested that Meg and I stay in Tiny Town to avoid getting stamped on, but there was a way down. A couple of thumbtacks pressed into either end of the counter with a long string connected to them. Meg and I were surprisingly strong for our relative sizes and could easily climb down if we wanted to.

?Listening to them fuck is getting me super-horny.? She said.

The muscles in Meg?s body tensed as she began to move. Meg grabbed me by the waist and lifted me into the air. I floated above her as she lay in front of our ?TV? (an iPod touch in a vertical dock). Her large lips kissed mine and then she slid me up her body and pulled my stiffening penis into her mouth. In two pulls I was wood-hard again, but then she slid me back out giving the tip of my cock a flick of the tongue as she did so.

?Man,? I said looking down at Meg, ?is it me or are we, as a foursome, always non-stop super-horny.?

Her large hands set me back on the ground and she rose to a sitting position.

?Just lucky, I guess,? Meg smiled. ?So do think you and your tiny, little pecker are up to satisfying me??

?Tiny?!? I hollered. She giggled. ?Tiny? There?s nothing tiny about my pecker!?

Proportionately my erection was still double its normal size. For effect I shifted my hips left and then right, swinging my monstrous cock around like I was at batting practice.

?Look at that!? I demanded proudly. I had to look up as I said it. Even sitting Meg was taller than me. ?Go ahead and take a good, long look.?

?I am. Can you say, ?cocktail wiener??? she teased. ?Any smaller and I?d have to squint.?

Technically, she was right. To Meg?s perspective it probably wasn?t the most impressive penis in the world. I might have had a double-sized cock, but Meg was a triple-sized girl. It was only my male pride that refused to accept this fact? anyway- this was fun.

?You dare?? I yelled up at her towering form. ?I?ll have you know, I?m hung like a horse.?

?A horse, huh? I might be willing to accept a pony- maybe. How about we say you?re hung like a ?My Little Pony?,? she giggled, ?that?s a kind of horse.?

?Aw, don?t listen to her, boy,? I said looking down at my dick. This caused Meg to guffaw with laughter. ?Hey, don?t blame me. Its not my fault you?ve got a giant pussy.?

Affronted, she rose to her knees, further increasing her height advantage. Pale hands balled in fists and planted themselves firmly into her hips. Meg coughed and then extended index fingers out, laying them against her bare skin so that they pointed directly at her crotch.

?Oh, do I?? she gasped in mock-outrage.

?I?m surprised you haven?t heard the echo.?

Meg?s eyes widened slightly at the remark, but her foil was coyote quick and she parried with a smile on her lip.

?Just like a man,? she grinned, ?to feel intimidated by a powerful woman. Listen, shrimp, I assure you that my perfect little pussy is juicy-tight.?

I began to retort, but she cut me off.

?-And,? she interrupted. Meg formed her fingers into a triangle and laid them over her swell of her pubic mound. ?-And if you want me to serve you a piece of this pie you better stop complaining about it.?

?Do I get whip cream??

?You bet,? she grinned.

?Then me and my tiny penis are at your prefect-sized pussy?s beck and call.?

She giggled, rolled to her back, and spread her legs invitingly. Slender fingers traced her hands across her inner thighs a mere moment before I dove between them. She gasped and laughed with pleasure as I entered her. 15 minutes later she rolled to the flat of her back with a thump. I looked up from licking her naval to watch the shockwave pass through Meg?s outstanding breasts. She was panting and sweaty.

?Muh-Maybe your not soooo tiny after all,? she sighed contentedly.

?Maybe you just like cocktail wieners.?

Laughing, my little giantess pulled me up to give me a triple-sized kiss. With my lips on hers, my hips were laying on her chest. With a tight squeeze of her arms Meg playfully crushed my hips between her abundant curves. Smothering me from waist to knees.
Unread 01-26-2011   #7
merritstone
Frequent Poster

-September 12th (continued)- NEW 1.26.11

?Is this a private party?? boomed a voice from above, ?or can anyone join in??

Above us Mai?s face hung like a moon. Despite being over 100 feet tall, somehow we had completely missed her approach.

Did I mention that we had no walls? The lack of privacy allowed either of the full-sized girls to check on us at a moments notice (Mai still had the occasional nightmare), but it was also so they could be giant pervs. They wouldn?t admit it, but from time to time they liked watching Meg and me? uhm? fuck like bunnies. We didn?t exactly mind, and were not above putting on the occasional show.

A damn fine show I might add, even if it was only for an audience of two.

We were both getting back to our feet. Standing upright Meg pointed into the sky.
she placed her hands on hips and forcibly squared her shoulders. This caused her breasts to momentarily behave like a Newton?s Cradle- minus the clacking sound.

Despite the scale difference between the two women Meg looked defiantly up at the giantess.

?You think you can handle it?? Meg yelled up.

?Well, I can certainly handle you,? Mai said and daintily plucked Meg off the counter top.

?Hey!? Meg yelled.

In the early days Mai had been very careful and slow whenever she had to pick me or Meg off the ground, but she had become an expert. Her skills had improved to the point where she could scoop us up quick as a snake and gentle as a zephyr if she so wished it.

?You know I really prefer you this size,? Mai said dangling Meg upside down in front of her face. ?You just have the biggest widdle boobies I?ve ever seen.?

Megs breasts we large enough they knocked into the bottom of her chin. She fought with them briefly and tried to yell back at Mai, but she was laughing too hard.

?Put me down, you giant lesbo!? Meg managed.

?I believe you meant: ?Put me down, Mistress Mai?,? Mai smiled and licked Meg?s stomach and golden mound.

Mai and Meg?s rivalry was an event in itself. They spent a lot of time together and it had evolved gradually. Everyday Mai seemed to push a little harder and Meg pushed right back. It was always fierce, but never nasty.

Meg said she thought Mai was jealous that Meg got to spend her nights with me. I disagreed. I felt that Mai had swung way past bi-curious and had a real attraction to Meg. Luck holding, we were both right.

There were several days a week, where Meg took a growth potion that would allow her to grow to nearly full-size for about 12 hours. On those days, Mai and Meg would be linked at the hip experimenting with powders and potions.

At the beginning, when I was really small, Mai would shrink herself down and be my guardian and bed buddy. Once I hit the three inch mark she shrank herself less and less. More often she would place me in a pocket, or even her bra while she and Meg worked.

They claimed that with the two of them working we were getting closer to restoring our ?true? sizes faster. There was certainly truth in that, but personally I felt Mai was really crushing on Meg.

Like now, Mai was sucking Meg?s boobs into her mouth like they were grapes. Taking turns so that neither side got left out. Meg squealed with laughter and pleasure.

Eventually she set a wet and disheveled Meg down next to me. ?That is how it?s done, half-pint!?

?Come down her and try that,? Meg dared the giantess. As small as she had looked in Mai?s hand, I was impressed again on just how much larger than me she was. Looking up I could see Meg?s huge, round rump. And far above that Mai?s enormous smiling face. Right now that face was mocking-surprise.

One of Mai?s hands rose above the level of the counter, wrapped inside her fingers was a vial with a pale blue liquid inside. The 8 foot vial was obviously from Meg?s alchemy table.

?Did I just hear you throw down, lil?lady??

?Damn straight,? Meg said.

?You sure you got what it takes, shrimp?? Mai teased.

?Bring it on, Big Asia!?

?Oh,? Mai gasped. ?It is on!? She popped the cork and slammed the contents of vial down her throat.

This wasn?t the first time this had happened. Nor was it the tenth. Mai was about to join us in Tiny Town, and a good time would be had by all.

The bra and panties that Mai had been wearing began to sag and one strap fell off her shoulder. Her enormous frame started to drop, lowering inch by inch as the giantess shrunk. In less than a minute she had to stand on her tip-toes to see over the counter we standing on.

Giant fingers pressed hard into the surface of the counter and Mai grunted with effort. An enormous thigh swung up onto the counter, knocking numerous pieces of furniture over in the process. From hip to knee it was larger than a city bus, already quite a bit smaller than normal. As I watched it smoothly reduced further in both length and girth.

Gracelessly, Mai pulled herself up to join us. By this point she was approaching three feet tall. The cabinets containing the glasses and plates were two feet overhead, so the shrinking giantess had to lie on her belly. She rested her head in her hands and looked down at us.

Meg strolled up to Mai with surprising aggressiveness. Whenever Mai drank a shrinking potion to join one of Meg and my marathon sex sessions the two women took on very competitive roles. Certainly it was only a bit of role-play, but sometimes they made me wonder.

?Oh look,? Meg said. ?I didn?t think it was possible, but somehow you?ve made your breasts even smaller.?

Mai?s bosom was technically very small- proportionately- but with her still being twelve times my size, they certainly didn?t look small to me.

?Says the girl with grape-sized titties,? Mai pushed a long finger into on of Meg?s large round boobs. Forcing the blonde woman to take a step back.

Mai used the space given to swing her legs forward and sit up. She was down to two and half feet tall by now and kneeled beneath Tiny Town?s cabinet ceiling. The distance between her head and ceiling continued to increase as the enormous woman slowly reduced in size.

Meg rubbed her abused breast. Her fingers traced a line along her abundant curves and then pointed directly up at Mai?s laughing face. Even standing on her tiptoes Meg was still shorter than Mai was sitting down. Mai?s large hand easily circled Meg?s entire forearm. The larger woman pulled the smaller one off balance. Giggling at the way it made Meg?s enormous breasts jiggle and sway.

?I like a little girl with spirit,? Mai teased.

?Let?s see you say that when you?re my size,? Meg said regaining her footing.

?Ah, but you forget,? Mai said. ?I?m not going down to ?your size?. I thought you?d be used to that by now. I never go down to ?your size?, midget.?

As Mai talked, she stood up. Assuming that she was now short enough to do so without bumping her head- or nearly so.

?Ouch,? she laughed ?I guess I?m still a little, too tall.? She stooped slightly. In another moment she didn?t need to.

?You might be the master alchemist, but I?m an apt pupil. And I?ve gotten really good at fine-tuning a shrink potion. And seeing as you?re still too short to make proper use of all of this furniture I keep buying for you, I thought I?d try it on for size. So I?ll be stopping at just a touch taller than Barbie,? she smiled down at us. ?I like it when white girls have to look up at me.?

Mai was somewhere around about twenty inches tall now. To me Mai appeared to be almost forty feet tall, and she was still more than double Meg?s height. The shrinking process was slowing, but definitely not stopping.

?You just wait, Asia.? Meg warned. ?You?ll get yours.?

?Ooh, threats from a girl who has to look up to see my pussy. Forgive me if I don?t wet myself in terror.?

?Good. With a twat that big you?d probably drown us,? Meg snapped back.

Mai?s eyes went wide. A laugh nearly escaped her lips but she locked it down tightly and threw on her best scowl.

?Why you little witch,? Mai said. She adopted a stance with her legs spread wide and grabbed the back of Meg?s head.

This is where I became certain that their attitudes were just for show. Mai moved slowly- with purpose. Meg had plenty of time to back away from her towering form. She chose not to. Certainly the smaller blonde struggled and strained as Mai pushed her face closer to her enormous sex, but secretly she loved it. Meg might enjoy dominating me on a daily basis, but she definitely liked it when the shoe was on the other foot, too.

?Apologize to the pussy,? Mai demanded. Meg finally gave up all pretexts and began eagerly lapping and sucking. Spreading and probing. Kissing and teasing. Touching and pleasing. Under (or above) the tiny blonde?s administrations, Mai gasped and sighed and a slowly narrowed her stance as she continued to shrink. By the time Meg?s tongue had worked its magic, Mai was only twice her height.

The eighteen-inch Mai wrapped her hands around Meg?s biceps and easily lifted her high into the air. Her full, wine colored lips placed a kiss on the comparatively tiny blonde?s face. A wet and messy kiss that stressed the size disparages between the two of them.

?That,? Mai said with another kiss, ?was the best apology ever.?

Without another word, Mai then hurled Meg through the air. Meg squealed as she flew over the Barbie bed. The sound cut short as she ploomfed into a nearby pillow.

?So much for Barbie. Where?s Ken?? Mai said.

With a quick glance around she quickly found me. Oddly enough with our current proportions I was about the right size to be a Ken doll for her. Her 18 inches vs. my 3. She strode over the top of me and then with a wheelbarrow-sized foot on either side of me and stared down the length of her body without bending. Two tree-thick calves sloped up into the sky. Her pink, moist vagina dominated my upward view, the outer folds still swollen from Meg?s attentions.

I never noticed the huge hand swooping in to grab me until I was being lifted in front of her face. Mai was smaller than ever, but she looked larger than life. Strange how women actually seem larger to me when they are closer to my own size. At her full-size Mai is more than one hundred feet tall. She beautiful and kind, but she?s so big she feels like a different species instead of a giant human. The smaller she got the more human she felt.

When I was a quarter inch tall, it was hard to even relate to the girls as women in the strictest sense of the word. Daphne had been more of a cross between a force of nature and a piece of architecture then she had been a woman. Enormous? Certainly. But at her largest I found it hard to imagine her feet and head were even part of the same creature. They were just that far apart.

By comparison, give me a girl standing seven and a half feet tall. Now that?s a lot of woman!

?Don?t worry, Jeffy,? Mai smiled. The rest came out in a sing-songy voice, ?I haven?t forgotten about his royal wee-ness or your tiny penis.?

?What is it with you girls and the size of my penis today?? I wondered out loud.

Mai?s hand held me from armpits to hips leaving my cock dangling comically below.

?Well, its just so widdle,? she said. She lifted me a bit higher so she could stare directly at it. ?But think of it this way, the more I shrink the bigger it gets. If I keep getting smaller soon it?ll just be comically inadequate.?

?Hey,? I said.

Meg bounced back over and punched Mai in the side of her ass. Then the smaller giantess jumped at my legs, but Mai held me out of reach.

?I?d give you a blowjob,? Mai said sexily, ?but how do you felate a toothpick??

?You big bully,? Meg complained. ?Leave my man and his tiny penis alone.?

?Meg, you?re not helping!? I yelled.

Mai laughed and easily swatted Meg to the ground. The blonde tumbled and landed on her back, her titanic breasts wobbling madly. She was woefully under-equipped to face such a large opponent. Meg was over-matched, but I couldn?t help but notice that she now stood eye level with Mai?s raven black bush. Two minutes ago she would?ve had to look up.

?Shove off, midget.? Mai said. ?Like you?re woman enough to stop me. Either of you-?

?I?m a man!? I declared.

?Barely,? she snickered. ?You know, I doubt that even both of you- working together- would be enough to make me cum.?

She paused for a moment and then added, ?Hint, hint.?

That sounded like an invitation if ever I heard one. I looked over the side of Mai?s hand and made eye contact with Meg down on the ground. She nodded. Foreplay was over. The dwindling Asian giantess soon dominated our session and Meg and I eagerly worked together to please her wanton needs.

?Really wiggle it around,? Mai said. ?Slam it in there hard!?

?I am!? I panted, sweat rolling down my brow. Mai had continued to shrink but was still around 30 feet tall. Her log-thick thighs were nearly as long as my entire body. They rose like mighty trees on either side of my body. The discrepancy in our sizes was impressive. My hands rested on her lower belly, just inside her hipbones. If I leaned forward I wouldn?t have been able to kiss her belly button.

The giggle that escaped her lips didn?t exactly help my ego. I was pounding my hips into her sex like I was trying to jackhammer a block of concrete. I had been hammering away for a couple of minutes. Mai acted like she couldn?t tell I was in yet.

?Harder!? she demanded. ?Deeper!?

I tried, but I couldn?t give to her any more. My balls were pushing against the entrance to Mai?s giant cunt with every thrust. Any deeper and I?d be behind her. My cock might have looked ridiculously big to me, but I had to remember that it was barely larger than Mai?s pinky finger.

?I?m giving you everything I got, Mai,? I huffed.

She laughed.

?Mai, please!?

?I?m sorry, Jeff, but every lover I ever had had to hold back for fear of breaking me in two. It?s twisted, but I?m kinda getting off on being one of the big girls.?

?Speak for yourself,? I panted. ?I feel totally inadequate.?

?You are,? she giggled. I must?ve made a face because she followed with, ?Aww, come on Jeff. I?m just teasing. I mean, I am a really, really big girl. Now get back to work, pee wee.?

Maybe the most embarrassing thing was how conversational her tone was. She could?ve been standing in line at the grocery store, or combing her hair. If you couldn?t see, you?d never know there was a tiny man between her legs fucking her as hard as he could.

?Don?t get me wrong, this is great, but it?s also kind of frustrating. Just when it feels like you?re getting somewhere, something shifts and I?m right back to square one. I guess size really does matter. Eh, shorty??

Meg popped Mai?s hard nipple out of her mouth long enough to give me encouragement and then went immediately back to sucking. Mai was on her back with her legs spread. Meg laid curled up in Mai?s left arm-crook. She had draped herself across the giant Asian girl?s chest, focused on playing with Mai?s modest, yet titanic, breasts.

Still sucking, Meg swung a leg up and over the giantess so that she wound up laying face down on top of Mai?s lengthy torso. Then she scootched back so she was pushing her muscular buns directly into my face. She spread her legs wide enough for me to fit between them, but narrow enough so they, in turn, fit between Mai?s own larger, longer gams. Her sex was placed directly on top of Mai?s own. From this new position Meg was just tall enough to continue sucking on Mai?s breasts.

I had to pull out of Mai to allow for this adjustment, and I wound up standing on the bed between Meg?s thighs. With Meg belly to belly with Mai, it left her ass so high I could have leant forward and snuggled between her cheeks. As it was I couldn?t resist grabbing a handful of each and squeezing them together. Meg rocked her ass back and forth with approval.

?Save his baby dill for when you?re smaller,? Meg told Mai. ?Jeff can get you off, but he needs to use the right tool for the right job.?

Faced with a pair of pussies my job looked more daunting then ever. It also looked irresistible.

?Why don?t you try a little hands on, Jeff?? Meg purred and shook her ass a little. ?You?ve got great hands. I?ll give you a bonus prize if you can make us come at the same time.?

Leaning into my task I let my fingers do the walking. I started with their clits. My right hand reached forward and caressed the Mai?s walnut-sized clitoris, while my left slid in and up to massage Meg?s. With the two giantesses laying on top of each other, my hands were quite close together. Both women moaned in unison.

From there I began to make a variety of mirrored movements, probing each woman with greater intensity. My fingers ran across and around the labial lips, testing for readiness. Mai was understandably wet and ready, but I was pleased to find Meg?s sex dripping with excitement, too.
I slipped a finger easily into each giant pussy, but that was only a warm up. One finger was followed by two, and then three, four, and finally my entire hand. Once inside I began to trace gentle arcs along their inner canals while sliding my arms in and out. Pushing slightly deeper with each pass.

Since Mai was the larger of the two giantesses, I pushed her a little harder, a little faster. Doing my best to keep the two women?s rising pleasure roughly equal. It was hard work. Soon sweat was beading my chest and shoulders, but I kept on. My every movement rewarded with bit lip whimpers and involuntary leg twitches.

Soon they were gasping in syncopation. I found every second of this to be fascinating. My cock stood at full attention, hoping that one or both of these lovely ladies might ease his suffering. There was also factor that Mai?s pussy (her entire body, really) was still steadily and slowly shrinking.

My attention focused as the two giantesses started counting unison. Distantly I remembered them talking between gasps but I heard nothing but whispers- unitl?

?3? 2? 1!? they chanted. Suddenly everything changed. Meg and Mai flexed every muscle at their command inside their legs, ass, and vagina. I felt the crushing pressure squeezing in from all sides of my hands. Meg?s gripped a little tighter, probably due to the fact that she was slightly smaller and her body had been magically rendered more fit that an aerobics instructor, but Mai had me clamped in, too.

Reflexively I tried to pull my arms out of their honey pots, but couldn?t.

?Hey Jeffy, how do like these Chinese finger cuffs,? Mai said. Meg laughed. I could feel the shock waves of her chuckles through my trapped arm.

?Come on, Mai,? I complained, tugging. ?You?re not even Chinese.?

?Oh, but you?re so wrong. After all?? she affixed a comical accent, ?Me love you long time.?

I laughed. ?Very funny, ladies, but I really can?t escape.?

Mai wriggled her hips, pulling my arm from side to side. ?What? You finally get something inside me big enough to satisfy and you want to pull out? No way mister, you?ve got a job to do.?

?Two jobs,? Meg added, ?at the same time, or no bonus for you.?

?Consider yourselves officially warned,? I said through a determined sneer. My hands opened, splaying fingers as wide as I could and began twisting my forearms, pretending I was playing a very challenging piece on piano. It didn?t take long to get both girls singing in high ?G?.

Less than two minutes later I was free. My ribs had been sorely bruised as a result of standing between two very powerful pairs of thighs as they went through a series of untempered leg spasms. My fingers were sore, my shoulders numb, I was pretty sure I had sprained a thumb, and both my arms were wet to the elbow.

I was surrounded by two sweaty and very satisfied giantesses. Meg shifted to lay so that her glistening pussy was facing Mai?s, their legs loosely over-lapping one another. I leaned against their thighs inside the rough circle they had created. Mai?s sex a few inches from my right hand and Meg?s right next to my left foot. The after-sex scent was intoxicating. Tangy amber honey mixed with a good clean sweat.

?So what?s my bonus prize?? I asked. Meg sat up and smiled wide. ?Unless, of course, you want to argue that I didn?t do my ?job?.?

Mai thrust an arm skyward. ?No complaints here.?

I rose to my knees, and glared up at Meg along the long, naked length of her torso.

?So, what?s it gonna be?? I asked.

?Mai gets to give me a spanking,? Meg said. ?And you get to watch.? She pushed on my chest with one long finger. Gently knocking me off balance and pushing me back against Mai?s vagina.

Mai half coughed, half gasped. Getting back to her feet she marveled down at Meg. Standing next to the 9 inch tall blonde, it was obvious that Mai was now smaller than ever. The top of Meg?s head was now just below Mai?s small, high breasts. I didn?t quiet clear her knees.

?Not that I?m complaining,? Mai smiled. ?But why the sudden desire for a spanking??

Meg bent over and mooned the larger woman. One slender hand slapped her deliciously round ass. Slowly twisting back up Meg smiled and stuck one finger to the bottom of her chin. When she next spoke her voice was unaccustomedly high pitch and childish.

?I?ve been a bad widdle girl.?

?Well then,? Mai said, ?what are we waiting for??
Unread 01-28-2011   #8
merritstone
Frequent Poster

-September 12th (continued again)- NEW 1.28.11

Mai grabbed the giggling blond by the waist and marched to the plastic Barbie couch. She certainly wasn’t big enough to lift Meg off the ground with one hand anymore, but she could still easily throw her under an arm like an over-sized sack of potatoes.

Settling her perfect tan ass down on the couch made me realize that Mai had finally shrunk to her desired height. Around Barbie-standard height, though she was probably still half a head taller. She always made a point of staying bigger than Meg and me whenever visited Tiny Town. Even small, she liked to keep a physical advantage. Under Meg’s training Mai was getting good enough the brew a wide variety of shrinking drafts. It wasn’t hard to hit her desired altitude.

“YEOW!” Meg hollered as the first stinging slap rained down on her pale posterior.

“Oops,” giggled Mai. “Don’t own my own strength.”

The next blow must’ve been a touch softer. It still got a grunt and gasp out of Meg, but she didn’t scream. I had been standing on Mai’s right hand side with a perfect view of Meg enormous up-turned ass. The Asian giantess was finding her stride now, smoothly slinging a regular series of slaps against Meg’s increasingly pink posterior. Meg made a point of biting her lip in an attempt to resist before simply giving up and shrieking in pleasure.

Mai was working up a sheen of sweat. She paused on an upswing, “You know, for a little girl, you’ve got a big ass.”

“I-I know I’m a lot curvier than I used to be,” Meg panted. “But you better not be calling me fat!”

“Seriously, girl, talk about a full moon,” Mai said.

Before my last birthday Meg had been a tall, slender platinum blond with smallish breasts, large nipples (the kind she couldn’t hide on a cold day), long legs, and a skinny butt. How things had changed. While she was still blond, most of the other adjectives had been completely over-hauled.

Meg’s breasts were now enormous and simultaneously ridiculously firm. They thrust off her chest in a gravity defying way. As though they had been drawn by an overly horny comic book artist. Despite their size, they were also all natural, or perhaps- due to the magic potion that had increased them to their current volume- I should say ‘supernatural’. I got hard just thinking of these miracles of womanhood.

Although her breasts might have been Meg’s most drastic change, they were certainly not the only. Her slender frame had been traded in for an athletic one. Athletically built, but also sporting an hourglass figure with significantly wider hips than when she started. Her frame looked like a fusion between a volleyball player and a burlesque dancer. As for her height and long legs- they were a matter of perspective. Meg was only 9 inches tall, but I was only 3. To me she appeared to be an 18 foot tall giantess with legs longer than my entire body. A top-heavy titan. But that was only my point of view. Cassy saw her as a tiny fragile doll, and Mai still saw her as a ‘little girl’- albeit, a little girl with a big butt.

“It’s not that big,” Meg retorted.

“Are you nuts?” Meg asked, “Look at it! It’s huge! A wonder of nature! Almost as if it’s getting larger right before my-“

Her voice broke off. Mai’s hand had been tracing the muscular curves of Meg’s backside as she spoke. It would’ve been impossible to not notice that it had begun to glow a hot pink. One handprint stood apart from the others, a reddening silhouette in memory of Mai’s first overly fierce spank. Mai laid her hand gently on Meg’s naked rump reflexively lining her hand up with its red counter part…

But she couldn’t. Not quite.

The tender skin eclipsed her hand on all sides. Her tan hand fit neatly inside its red contour. Almost as if the hand that left that mark had been somehow been larger than Mai’s own.

“Oh,” she said.

“Oh?” Meg repeated. “You get it now, do you?” She was still bent over Mai’s lap but could feel the balance of power shifting. She gave her ass a cute little wriggle.

“Want to get in a few more slaps? Or am I starting to get heavy for you.”

With that said I could see that it was true. When Mai had sat on the couch her feet had been flat on the floor. Her shins had been tall enough that her long thighs actually angled up off the couch she had been sitting on. Not anymore. Pushed down by Meg’s weight, Mai’s thighs now laid flat and only her tippy toes made contact with the ground. When the spanking began the spanker had dwarfed spankee, but these two women were roughly equal in size. Mai might have had a slight height advantage over Meg, but even as I watched I could see that lead quickly evaporating.

Mai tried to get up, knocking Meg to the ground in the process. She failed. Her newly shorter legs lacked the leverage to push Meg’s growing weight off her. Mai kicked her legs and pushed against Meg’s naked backside with little effect. Grunting with effort her hands looked positively dainty against the pale peach.

“What’s the matter?” Meg asked. She was now thoroughly pinning the smaller woman to the couch. “You can’t get up? But, I’m just a little girl. Why don’t you just throw me to off your lap? Come on, what are you waiting for, Big Asia?”

“You’re crushing me,” Mai cried out, both fists hammering down on Meg’s ass. Mai was noticeably smaller. Her feet didn’t come close to touching the ground anymore.

“Mmmm… that feels good,” Meg smiled. While still laying in a submissive position, Meg was anything but… It looked like Meg had fallen on top of a grade schooler.

“Get off me, you cow!” Mai’s words were harsh, but her amusement was plain (even if somewhat strained).

“OK, OK,” Meg giggled. She rolled off of Mai and stood in front of the couch. “First you call me ‘fat’, then ‘cow’ you really don’t know how to talk to your betters, do you?”

“You’re not my better,” Mai said, “just my ‘bigger’.” Mai slid to the floor, too. Momentarily she remained bent over, rubbing her aching thighs. When she stood, she was almost eye-to-nipple with Meg.

“And don’t forget it,” Meg said. She punctuated her statement by rocking back on her heels and bumping her tits into the small Asian girl’s face.

Mai pushed the bodacious curves away from her. Giggling she said, “OK. You win. What the fuck did you do to me?”

“I shrank you,” Meg smiled, “duh.”

I watched as Mai got smaller still. Soon she was looking up at the undersides of Meg’s staggering bosom. Some kind of second stage of shrinking had kicked in during Meg’s spanking. The first shrink from 60 to 12 inches had been very even- starting fairly quick and ending very slow. Then it had plateaued for a bit. But this new round of reduction seemed to go in fits and starts. Mai wasn’t shrinking right now, but when she did you could actually watch her recede before your eyes.

“You might be an apt pupil,” Meg smiled down at the one-time giantess, “but I’m still the master. Granted you can brew a pretty good shrink potion, but only I’m good enough to spike it.”

Meg continued to explain to her dwindling audience that the last time she had made herself big, she laced Mai’s drink with a delayed action secondary shrinking draft. Its trigger was dependant on an orgasmic kickoff. An idea inspired by the accident that led Meg to her own current miniature, busty status.

“I knew you begging for a spanking was too good to be true. All part of your evil plan, huh?”

“You were a Big Bully,” Meg smiled, “I needed something to distract you while I turned you into Pipsqueak.”

Meg turned and pushed her naked ass into Mai’s chest. Her hips were easily shoulder high to the smaller woman.

“That,” Meg admitted, “and it’d been more than a month since I got a good spanking. Jeff tries, but I’m just too much woman for him.” She smiled at me, then she rubbed her still pink backside with long fingers. “You, however, packed quite a wallop. Not anymore, though.”

She looked skyward with a glassy smile, “Hmm… maybe if the two of you worked together. I’ve never had a double spanking.”

“Perv,” Mai smiled and gave Meg’s right cheek another slap.

“You know it.”

Mai shifted her gaze toward me. She eyed me casually and then did a double take.

“Whoah!” she gasped, “When did that get so big? That dick of yours certainly isn’t the runt of the litter anymore, is it?”

She was still much, much taller than I was, but noticeably smaller than Meg. Twelve feet tall on her tip toes, I’d say. Any shorter, and she have to trade in her giantess status for that of an Amazon.

Meg swatted, Mai’s backside. Lightly. “Mind your tongue, wench, or you’ll be sorry.”

“No,” Mai pleaded, “I’m not going to get shorter than mister shrimpy-pants, am I?”

“…mmmmmmabye.” Meg said, her lips in a tight-lip smile.

“Oh crap,” Mai said.
Unread 01-28-2011   #9
lalilu
spicy

great to see your still around. I can't wait to read this
Unread 01-31-2011   #10
merritstone
Frequent Poster

-September 12th (continued yet again)- NEW 1.31.11

?Enjoy yourselves,? Meg intoned. ?I?m sitting this round out.? Turning away from us she laid belly down on the bed. Letting her tender rosy rump cool in the night air.

I smiled up at Mai then gestured down at my own engorged member. ?So where are all your cute little nicknames now? Got any new monikers for my teeny tiny dick??

I stroked the length of my (to me) fifteen inch shaft and was pleased to see her eyes pulse with appreciation. Mai was twice my size, but my cock was still two times as big as normal, too. While my penis might have been proportionately a little small for Mai?s current height, but it was no longer so easily dismissed.

Sooner or later, we?d have to work on returning my monster phallus to its regular proportions. It had been Meg who had insisted on making that the last problem we tackled. When I asked her why, she simply told me that she loved a giant cock on a little man. I really couldn?t argue. Ridiculously large as it was, and I?m talking novelty dildo huge, it was still terribly undersized for Meg?s vagina- and she was the smallest of the three giantesses.

Normally.

?Not bad, not bad. Lets call him, ?Mr. Five and a Half?,? Mai said. Did I detect a forced calmness to her tone? If so? good. ?Maybe this unfair-unrequested-and-consequence-pending shrinkage isn?t all bad if I can finally get myself a man-sized dick in me. My pussy wants to purr.?

Mai hooted from the bed, ?You kiss your mom with that mouth??

?Nope,? Mai intoned. ?but I am going to suck your boyfriend?s cock with it. Wanna watch??

?He?s not my boyfriend,? Meg said.

?Really?? I interjected, ?Can you tell me who is my girlfriend? She?s gonna be pissed when she finds out you?ve been fucking me sideways for the last month.?

?Idiot,? Meg snickered. ?I meant, he?s kind of our boyfriend. I don?t own him, or anything.?

I actually liked the sound of that. I had certainly developed a special bond with Meg, but I couldn?t imagine my life- sexual or otherwise- without Mai and Cass, too.

Dropping to one knee in front of me, Mai muttered an aside, ?I don?t care what she says. You are sooooo her boyfriend. But, you?re also too small to stop me, and I don?t think you?d want to. Right??

She didn?t wait for an answer. Mai scooped me off the ground and dropped me on the bed next to Meg?s hulking form. My legs dangled off the edge of the bed giving my hips enough of a downward shift so that, instead laying stiffly against my chest, my penis pointed straight up at the ceiling.

?That?s what I like to see,? Mai positively purred, ?a soldier standing to attention.?

She wrapped her mouth around the head and teased the tip with her tongue. I moaned in appreciation. Two blowjobs in less than two hours? I must?ve died and gone to heaven.

This was the first time Mai had ever given me head. Through the haze of pleasure I could distantly appreciate the difference in the two women?s techniques. Meg was more goal oriented, she gained a potent satisfaction for making me lose control and cum as quickly as possible. Once my dick entered Meg?s mouth it didn?t come out until she had milked me dry. Mai was the opposite. Preferring to tease and prolong the experience. My cock routinely popped in and out of Mai?s mouth. Sometimes she?d lick instead of suck, or she?d use her hands on my shaft while kissing my thighs and stomach. She?d tickle my balls while lapping at the tip. Finally she stopped just before I exploded, and then giggled at my groan of frustration.

?Oh don?t you bitch, little guy. My pussy demands cock, and that?s exactly what she?s going to get,? Mai said. She pushed me fully onto the bed and then climbed on top of me. The giant woman easily straddled my narrow hips. She had to spread her legs into an extra wide stance to rest her lower lips against my throbbing penis. I could feel them wetly part against my hot skin.

?Your pussy?s a girl?? I said.

?Duh!? Mai grabbed my erection firmly and guided it inside her giant frame. She was very wet and ready and so was I. There was almost no resistance as she plunged me inside her to the hilt.

After a few satisfying bounces, she carefully grabbed my ass and then rolled me on top of herself. With her ass pressed into the Barbie bed, Mai?s head and shoulders rested against Meg?s right calf. This allowed her to half sit up and look at me. Cock-deep inside her, I only reached her stomach.

?There we go,? she smiled. ?I didn?t want to slip and crush you. I might be tiny, but I?m still waaaay too much woman for you.?

?T-Thanks for the consideration,? I said. With encouragement I was already pounding away with much improved results. No more witty comments regarding penis size this time, just good old satisfied, and satisfying, moans.

After a time what I thought were rhythmic grunts turned out to be a low chant. Under her breath
Mai seemed to be repeating the word ?shrink? over and over again. Soon enough she got her wish. My twelve foot giantess shuttered and drew in on herself. I could see and feel her contracting until she stopped just shy of ten feet.

This was only my second time being inside a woman when she shrunk. I had almost forgotten how wonderfully bizarre it felt. Her pussy clenched around my cock like a soft fist as her enormous body slid underneath me. Mai?s long legs slid upward while her torso shifted down, almost as if her body was pulling in toward the place where we were joined. I held on as long as I could, though I confess it wasn?t very long. When I did explode inside her, I made sure to keep pumping until Mai had her own landslide orgasm.

Mai screamed with pleasure. Meg chuckled with experience.

?I told you to save Jeff?s baby dill for when you were smaller. The boy does know how to use it.?

I got to my feet, albeit a little shakily. ?I though we were done with the nicknames for my prick.?

Standing up on the Barbie bed, I got a really good look at Meg?s glowing red ass. The big girl sure did like her spankings. She was lying belly down, so that her body was facing away from me, and had to look over her shoulder to talk to me. Her breasts were squeezed between her torso and the bed. They bulged out roundly under her armpits.

?Live with it,? she smiled.

Mai panted struggling words out between breaths. ?No? no, it deserves its own name after a fuck like that. I like ?Pickle?,? she said. ?My Little Pickle.?

?Little?!? I said turning back to Mai. She was still laying down I was unaccustomedly looking down on her beautiful form. The twist of my hips caused my cock to swing like a heavy rope in front of her eyes. They widened at the spectacle and Mai sat up a little straighter. She leaned forward and gave my flaccid penis a peck before standing up.

?Yeah, my Little Pickle,? she smiled, lording her height advantage. She straddled one of my shoulders and pushed her bush into the side of my face. I let my arm wrap around her long, strong thigh. ?You got a problem with that??

?I do,? Meg said, ?Since when is it yours??

Mai looked down at the blonde, twice her size, laying on her belly. ?Yes. Mine! You?re too big to appreciate it like I do.?

Mai kneeled down and wrapped one of her hands possessively around my penis as if to protect it from Meg. Almost instantly, I began stiffening in her grip. Crouching next to me, Mai was still at least a half-foot taller. I was in love with how much larger then me she was, but I was just as excited at how much she had shrunk.

?My Little Pickle,? she confirmed proudly.

Her pride turned to light confusion and I felt her body shift dizzily against mine. ?Woah,? she said. Without further warning the ten foot Asian dwindled to an eight foot Asian. I felt her fingers shrinking around my shaft. Its thickness gently forcing her fingers farther apart. Mai?s eyes refocused on what must suddenly appear to be a significantly big dick in her hand.

?uhm- How about ?Mister Pickle??? she said staring raptly at my cock.

She stood back up. Mai was noticeably smaller, but still huge. Her small breasts were slightly about my eye level, but she certainly was no longer tall enough to push her muff in my face. Despite her Amazonian height, she still hadn?t let go of my now full erect penis. She was so tall that she wrapped her fingers around the head. Holding it lovingly against my stomach.

Unbelievably, it was just as she finished standing up that she shrank again. Quickly reducing before my eyes, until she was less than a head taller than I was. As she shrank, her delicate fingers slid down my member squeezing it increasingly firmly in her excitement.

?Not so big now, are you?? I smiled

?Well, you sure are!? She exclaimed. She eagerly grabbed my cock with both hands and held firm.

?Mister Pickle?? I asked, looking down.

?Big Mister Pickle!? she said excitedly.

God, what is it about women and a giant cock. They try to pretend like they don?t care. That only men get obsessed over size, but it wasn?t true. The tall Asian girl?s eyes were stuck to my manhood like they had been glued there. Glassy and far off as though under a hypnotist?s glamour. She might not care if her lover had a tiny or huge penis, but my monster cock grasped her attention as quickly as a healthy pair of double D?s grabbed mine.

?You are not naming my dick, ?Big Mister Pickle?!?

?Why not?? Mai said giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

?First off, its too long,?

?I?ll say,? she smiled.

?Mai.?

?Oh hush. Does Big Mister Pickle want a kiss??

She started to bend down to kiss the tip of my prick, but she stopped herself in mid bow.

?Oh. Oh no!? she gasped, and then she shrunk a third time.

The 6?5? inch Asian beauty dwindled to a tall-ish 5?10?. We stared at each other eye to eye. Her body paused for a moment and then continued its journey downward.

?Oh!? she gasped neverously. ?Seriously? W-whoa!?

5?10? became 5?6? and then gave way to 5?0?, fully restored to the height I remembered Mai being when all this began a lifetime ago on my birthday. She looked so small, but a moment later she looked smaller still as five feet became four and a half, and then even the ?half? disappeared into the ether leaving her barely four feet tall. My giantess was now a midget.

I hadn?t been taller than anyone in the entire world for more than a month. The sight of a woman who was shorter than I was had become such a foreign concept that it left me flabbergasted. She was still holding onto my erection with both of her tiny, tiny hands. Pushing it straight up against my stomach. At her reduced-size this placed her mouth nearly level with the top of my manhood. It must?ve been as thick as her forearm and more than half as long as one of her legs.

When she next spoke, her voice was small and full of wonder. ?oh, Wow? I-I-I guess you?re- wow- I guess you?re right. Suddenly, nicknames do s-seem kind of silly.?

Mai took a moment and visibly pulled herself together. That done, she looked up at my looming form and smiled seductively.

?I think I?ll just call it, ?Sir?.?

She turned back to the head of my cock and spoke directly to it, ?I?m going to kiss you now. Would you like me to kiss you, Sir??

Delicate fingers lightly fondled the top of my balls and then gently slid up the length of my shaft. One hand on either side of my girth. Its seemed to take a very long time. With one final look up to make sure I was watching, Mai parted her lips and leaned in for that ?kiss?.

That was all I could take. It was either the moment Mai placed her lips on my cock, or perhaps the moment before, but I erupted. Ejaculating hugely as her cool, small hands held onto my hot pulsating shaft.

?Oh my GOD!? she screamed. ?It?s a gusher!?

Mai pushed my penis away from her, holding it firmly against my stomach. At the same time, she twisted and giggled and tried to not get hit by falling jism.

?Whoa! Big boy, you?re a freaking fountain!? she said licking her fingers. Mai had managed to dodge the most of it. ?Did you pump that much into me ten minutes ago? Did it shrink with me? If not, then where?d it go??

I didn?t know, and in the euphoric afterglow of that amazing orgasm, I didn?t care. Mai didn?t either, nor had she let go of my member. Despite it starting to soften, she continued to caress me until my superhuman endurance could kick in. I felt dizzy with pleasure and to be honest, just plain dizzy.

Meg rolled her giant body out of bed and she walked across Tiny Town toward the sink. She came back with a thimble of water.

?I don?t care how many super powers you have, at tackling me and Mai I bet you need a drink,? she offered. I accepted happily enough.

The thimble was nearly an inch long. In other words, it was roughly one third the length of my body. It would?ve been like drinking from a 10 gallon bucket made out of metal and filled nearly to the top with water. Needless to say, it provided a drinking challenge. Meg wound up holding the vessel to my lips like a mother helping a toddler drink from a big-boy cup.

Mai was beginning to succeed in stirring my trouser snake when Meg had returned. She had missed the bosomy blonde kneeling behind her. Mai was not used to Meg being taller than her anymore, and though she was used to taller woman (in normal life Mai was only five feet tall, and that?s not mentioning her living with a seven foot Cassandra), Meg was on a whole different scale of big.

A drop fell from the thimble as I drank and missed Mai by an inch. It took a moment but Mai felt the presence of the enormous blonde and slowly swiveled her head. First, back and then up. Then up some more.

?Hiya, short-stuff,? Meg said. Mai?s eyes boggled.

Meg sat on her heels, doing her best to mind her tender bottom. She must?ve looked like a pyramid of girl-flesh rising behind poor little Mai. Mai could?ve climbed up Meg?s super long legs and then still had to reach over her head to push on the undersides of those amazing hanging breasts. Each breast now would?ve out weighed Mai by a factor of five and been larger than the largest of beanbag chairs.

?You?re so huge!? Mai gasped. ?I-I-I mean I?m so tiny!?

As she said this Mai had failed to notice that she had begun to shrink again. Meg must?ve looked so big that Mai didn?t notice her getting even larger before her eyes. Mai had also failed to let go of my now fully recharged boner. Looking over her shoulder at Meg, Mai started to get so short that she was actually pulling my cock down, lower and lower as she descended.

I hadn?t just recuperated, watching this tiny woman shrink while holding onto my manhood left me aquiver with readiness. She held on with both tiny hands. Those hands slowly sliding closer to the head of my mast as she got smaller and lower. Without being fully aware of what she was doing soon Mai was holding onto the swollen mushroom at the end of my erection. She had become so small that she pulled my penis down so that it stood out perfectly perpendicular to the rest of my body. Her head was exactly level with it. I sincerely doubted the little woman was even three feet tall anymore.

Mai might have been holding onto the tip of my cock like a steering wheel, but she was still focused on Meg. The blonde woman behind the diminishing Asian usually appeared to be only nine inches tall. A living, beautiful woman smaller than a Barbie doll. I tried to imagine what it must be like to see a doll expand until she loomed over. What it must be like to watch, over the course a single evening, as a tiny blond dolly slowly grew and grew until she had become a 30 foot giant and you had become her toy.

?I?m sooo tiny,? she repeated.

?I know,? Meg said sympathetically. ?uhm? you might want to look behind you.?

Suddenly Mai seemed to be aware of the sensations coming through her fingers and she squeezed them experimentally. I thrummed with pleasure. Slowly but surely Mai turned away from the blonde giantess and stared directly into the head of my cock.

?Oh,? she gasped, ?Oh, Sir!?

This time she didn?t dodge. My release was sudden and powerful hitting Mai full force in the face. She managed to shift one of her hands to partially block the stream, but almost punched herself in the nose due to the pressure. I exploded so heroically I even managed spray Meg?s knees and upper thighs. If this was a cartoon, there would I would?ve left a Mai-shaped outline. For her part, Mai took a stagger-step, tried to wipe her face clean like a silent actor after a pie fight, and then slipped in some of the newly formed mess.

She hit the bed with a bump and did not get up. A very tiny, very naked little Asian sprawled between a giant and an even bigger giantess. Meg and I leaned over and peered down with no small amount of concern. Mai had yet to make a single sound.

?Mai,? I said, ?I am so sorry, but you got me so ho-?

The laughter started to bubble out of her. Drifting up and around us in a rising cacophony of sound all produced by one tiny voice. Laying on her back, covered in warm jism, and only one and a half inches tall Mai had finally discovered the funniest thing in the universe.

?I always w-wanted t-to drink <heh heh> f-from the fire hose!? she gasped and then more laughter.

Needless to say, she was fine. More than fine, but she was also a mess. We all were. I remember Meg picking Mai off the bed like the doll she had become. It was a blink later and Mai?s clean, wet form was walking on the bed next to my prone body. Another blink and giant hands were lifting me into the air. Next thing I know I?m being dropped into a pool of air temperature water.

?Wakey, wakey!? Meg said.

?Aaah!? I sputtered suddenly wide-awake. ?You know, you really take advantage of being the biggest and the strongest.?

?I don?t even exercise,? Meg half-quoted.

I made my way to the edge of the bowl, but Meg pushed me back in with ease. She threw a torn piece of cloth in after me.

?Oh no,? she mused, ?You scrub yourself clean first, mister-cum-over-everything-in-sight.?

?He couldn?t help himself,? Mai said from where she was perched on Meg?s broad pale shoulder. ?I?m just that damn hot. You tall girls wouldn?t understand.?

Meg?s pale blue eyes swung left as if she had just noticed the tiny shoulder fairy. Her right hand swung up and wrapped around Mai?s slender waist, lifted her causally in front of Meg?s billboard-sized and suddenly cool face, and held her there.

?Oh yeah, I?ve been meaning to have a word with you,? Meg said with a calm undercurrent. Her pale eyebrows furrowed with the glare of a disapproving parent. Mai could feel the icy tone building like an unexpected frost. Her happy smile turn a bit apprehensive.

?Who, exactly, said you could fuck MY boyfriend?? Meg asked.

Mai paled, which is not something Asian?s do very easily. She started a stuttering, nervous reply that never really got going. Thankfully Meg was kind and didn?t leave her shrunken friend hanging too long.

The blond titaness? face suddenly burst into a broad grin. ?Scary when I?m big, aren?t I??

?A little,? Mai admitted.

?Seriously though, he?s a great lay for a little guy,? Meg smiled.

?Nothing little about him anymore,? Mai said. ?You should try this sometime.? She gestured at her own miniscule form.

Meg thought for a moment before responding, ?Mmmmaybe? but I do so love being taller than our little Jeffy.?

By this time I had cleaned myself sufficiently to be allowed out of the cold water. Meg graciously allowed me to stumble back to the Barbie bed, helped me hop up, and watched as I flumped onto the fresh bedding. As consciousness fled I was dimly aware of Meg and Mai starting back up again. I was falling and the last thing I saw before the darkness caught me was Mai shrieking happily and grinding her tiny sex against Meg?s huge tongue.

Later, perhaps much later, I awoke as Mai (freshly clean, again) climbed onto my body. Lying down on my belly Mai snuggled up against my flaccid cock like it was a body pillow. She didn?t seem any smaller to me, but even still my penis was roughly half the length of her entire body. With a leg slung over my shaft she nuzzled her face against the tip. Her foot lightly rubbed my ball sack. I could almost hear the blood rushing back into my penis.

?Hey,? Mai said. Her voice was both sexy and admonishing at the same time. ?I thought pillows were supposed to be soft.?

In moments my penis was fully erect. Despite her protests the tiny woman didn?t seem to mind. She just hugged my cock to her nude body and snuggled in tighter. Somehow we came to an unspoken agreement that we were both too tired for more sex. Decided to settle for a little intimate cuddling before drifting back to sleep.

A few moments later Meg curled her gigantic body around my own. Pressing the bottom of her breasts into the top of my head, and momentarily resting her hand on both my penis and Mai?s nude body. Her hand was too heavy to leave there, of course, and Meg gave one more squeeze before resting her arm on her won hip.

?Good night, Mai. Good night, Jeff.?

?Good night, John-boy,? I said.

Mai obviously hit the limit of her endurance. She was fading fast. Her reply was a barely audible, ?Good night Meg, Jeff. Good night, Sir.? She nuzzled closer and gave a my penis an almost innocent kiss.

?Good night, Mai,? I said. But my eyes didn?t close for a long, long time. I just laid awake feeling the warm curves of the titanic Meg and the sleeping embrace of my tiny Mai. Time passed and I tried not to move. Waiting for sleep and contemplating the wonders and pleasures that had come into my life.

I might have been the smallest man alive, but I was also the luckiest.
Unread 02-01-2011   #11
Milo_Pepper
Lurker

Love your work! I read THB on Giantess City and I feel it’s your best work. The only story that has really good BR, an under represented transformation fetish in my opinion. I’d love to see a story with BR as the central theme.
Milo_Pepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2011   #12
merritstone
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo_Pepper View Post
Love your work! I read THB on Giantess City and I feel it?s your best work. The only story that has really good BR, an under represented transformation fetish in my opinion. I?d love to see a story with BR as the central theme.
Thanks!

I wrote a story called "The Body Beam" and the main two characters are both slowly shrinking and reducing in cup size throughout the first half of the story. Eventually one of them learns how to reverse the process but doesn't inform the other.

Last edited by merritstone; 02-01-2011 at 09:24 PM. Reason: forgot to say thanks