free hit counters
Pokemon Anime - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-17-2017   #1
Kip123
Leecher

Pokemon Anime

Up until now, the anime always had the Pokemon glow when they evolve, covering up the transformation. However, with Sun and Moon, they showed the first evolution of this era and I can say two things about it.

1. It's with a female Pokemon (Bounsweet to Steenee), meaning I can talk about it on this website.

2. They actually showed the evolution! Amusingly, it comes off like a Magical Girl transformation.

See for yourself.
Kip123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2017   #2
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: Pokemon Anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kip123 View Post
Up until now, the anime always had the Pokemon glow when they evolve, covering up the transformation. However, with Sun and Moon, they showed the first evolution of this era and I can say two things about it.

1. It's with a female Pokemon (Bounsweet to Steenee), meaning I can talk about it on this website.

2. They actually showed the evolution! Amusingly, it comes off like a Magical Girl transformation.

See for yourself.
Nope. It has to be a female "human". I know that technically it is a bit loose, but we all understand that a female elf, or a female android or even an asari would fit here. But a cow, a bitch or a female pokemon don't fit into this subforum. Please, if you can, ask someone to move this thread away, ok? It could be interesting for some people here, for sure.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2017   #3
Xanderfox
Process Master

I'm more interested how the game plot point involving UB Nihilego will be handled, if you've gotten far in the games you know why.
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2017   #4
hexen
Amateur writer

Yeah man, Nihiwaifu will be intense.

And may the TF fairy find you and make you rawr!!
hexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2017   #5
Chaos Echo
Process Disciple

Eh, I imagine they'll tone those parts of the plot the fuck down, like they did with Ghetsis's depravity previously.

Me on DeviantART. I upload my stuff over there. Pretty much dead though.
Chaos Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2017   #6
hexen
Amateur writer

The X and Y plot was very improved on the anime compared to the little we had on the games. Nihilego only brings hype.

And may the TF fairy find you and make you rawr!!
hexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2017   #7
Xanderfox
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Echo View Post
Eh, I imagine they'll tone those parts of the plot the fuck down, like they did with Ghetsis's depravity previously.
Sometimes they don't. especially in the original rather than the dub. Remember Mewtwo KILLED people when he blew up the lab her was created in, heck the whole feeling of Mewtwo strikes back changes once you know in the original Japanese version Mew is a jerk who wants Mewtwo destroyed because he's "unnatural" so Ash jumped between two pokemon trying to KILL each other. In the Sun/Moon anime a Mimikyu starts to follow team rocket and Meowth accidentally sees it with out it's disguise and temporarily DIES. The Episode with Litwick had Team Rocket having their life force drained. It's hard to say what will be toned down and what won't be.

Last edited by Xanderfox; 03-17-2017 at 10:29 PM.
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2017   #8
Kantomaster1111
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexen View Post
The X and Y plot was very improved on the anime compared to the little we had on the games. Nihilego only brings hype.
Well, they didn't exactly have much choice in that regard. X and Y were heavily lacking story.
Kantomaster1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2017   #9
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
Nope. It has to be a female "human". I know that technically it is a bit loose, but we all understand that a female elf, or a female android or even an asari would fit here. But a cow, a bitch or a female pokemon don't fit into this subforum. Please, if you can, ask someone to move this thread away, ok? It could be interesting for some people here, for sure.

Please tell me where in the rules it states there can only be "human" females?

Changing Times Podcast
Shadow_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2017   #10
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Dragon View Post

Please tell me where in the rules it states there can only be "human" females?
Then it is time for the Admins to make sense of this "again". Because this is not the first time that someone makes this claim. I try to remember if it was you or another person, but I have had this discussion before, and I thought it was clear, at least for the older members of the forum, that this kind of stuff don't belong here. But newer members need a bit of reminder.

Please, could someone with authority enlighten us? I mean, I am not a fan of doing this, but the only goal is to avoid derrailing the forum with things like... this, even though some of us would like this kind of stuff.

P.S.: To answer you, I claim that point 3 is the key here. And by the own comments of the main author, point 4 too. Thank you.

Last edited by Anahki; 03-21-2017 at 01:30 PM.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2017   #11
Quantum Heart
froppy

it's a female tho? and kip didn't display any uncertainty about posting it and so wouldn't ask in the first place?
Quantum Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2017   #12
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

Boy I bet your D&D group loves you.

A Pokemon, being a pet, can not consent and thus does not belong on a forum with mature subject matter like The Process. If that pokemon was, at some stage, an adult roughly similar to a human then that would be a different matter.

I think it's really cool they're showing physical transformations in the Pokemon cartoon now, but there are other forums for that.

I'm leaving the thread open for now, but unless That Scene happens it's unlikely anything new from the cartoon needs to be posted in here.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote