free hit counters
Possible AP/AR alert - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-23-2020   #1
mecham
a light in the darkness

Possible AP/AR alert

What-ho faithful travelers!
I just saw a clip from the show “Close Enough”, a cartoon developed by the same folks that brought us Regular Show.
Don’t know the context of it, but it looked like it involved speed, some mystical hats and a large snail for some reason.
One of the leads (female) had been aged to Elderly status while another female, the daughter, had been aged to young adult. I know nothing of the show, nor it’s context, but if it is anything like regular show, things get crazy in the third act.

Also, some decent progession from what I’ve seen.

Almost forgot the link:https://youtu.be/eARtD0LzrkM

Last edited by mecham; 07-23-2020 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Forgot link
mecham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2020   #2
chronoeclipse
Leecher

Re: Possible AP/AR alert

The episode in question is Episode 7 - "First Date/Snailin' It". The episode includes:
- female Adult to Middle-age AP
- Brief female Middle-age to teen AR
- female Child to Adult AP
- female teen to old age AP
- Reverts of the elderly woman back to young adult and the daughter from adult back to a child at the end.

That's the only true AR/AP in the series so far but in episode 1 - "Quilty Pleasures/The Perfect House" there are a few scenes where the characters believe they are interacting with cute orphaned children only to realize they had hallucinated and were actually surrounded by elderly homeless people.

And in episode 2 - "Logan's Run'd/Room Parents" one of the female characters makes out with a guy she believes to be in his 20s at a club only to discover he's literally a baby in disguise - it plays out like psuedo Male AR to infancy.

The whole show is about living life in your 30s so there are a lot of jokes and comments about growing older or wishing you were younger, definitely an enjoyable first season for fans of AR/AP.
chronoeclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2020   #3
matteso586
Frequent Poster

And here I thought that Close Enough is going to be completely mundane. I guess it proves that it's set in the same universe as Regular Show. Aside from being created by the same guy.
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2020   #4
TGManiac
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecham View Post
What-ho faithful travelers!
I just saw a clip from the show “Close Enough”, a cartoon developed by the same folks that brought us Regular Show.
Don’t know the context of it, but it looked like it involved speed, some mystical hats and a large snail for some reason.
One of the leads (female) had been aged to Elderly status while another female, the daughter, had been aged to young adult. I know nothing of the show, nor it’s context, but if it is anything like regular show, things get crazy in the third act.

Also, some decent progession from what I’ve seen.

Almost forgot the link:https://youtu.be/eARtD0LzrkM
The YouTube link doesn’t work anymore. The account where the clip was hosted has been closed for good.
TGManiac is offline   Reply With Quote