free hit counters
New E-Book Shrink Inc: Purse Pet - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-12-2017   #1
Absalom
Process Fan

New E-Book Shrink Inc: Purse Pet

Rebecca was only halfway through her 20's and her life had already hit a dead end. She was smart, talented, witty, and very much alone. Sure she had her favorite cousin to keep her from going totally batshit crazy, but it wasn't the same as having a girlfriend.

She'd had zero luck with dating apps and it wasn't like she was going to find Ms. Right at her go nowhere day job.

That's when she met Tina Jordan.

OK. "met" is too strong a word. The closest Rebecca got was the 15th row of a packed stadium where 20 year old singing sensation Tina wowed the crowd and won Rebecca's heart.

Mistakes were made.

Six months later Rebecca was sitting in a jail cell looking down the barrel of a twelve year sentence for breaking and entering, resisting arrest, and stalking. That's when Tina's lawyer made Rebecca an offer she probably should have refused.

Tina would let Rebecca be with her, but only on Tina's terms. And Tina wanted Rebecca shrunk smaller than a doll by the good people at The Stovent Company. Little Becky would share Tina's bed at night and be her pampered pet by day; kept in a cage or carried around in a purse as a living trophy of Tina's wealth and power.

If Becky accepted there'd be no going back. Once she signed away her size and her rights as a human being she'd be a pet forever. If not for Tina than someone else. She could be bought, sold, traded, or gifted however her owner wished. It was a choice between twelve years in prison or a lifetime spent as a pet. It was a choice no sane woman would ever make, but sometimes love makes you do the wacky.

This is the story of little Becky's search for love and happiness in a world of giantesses. Will Tina turn out to be the woman of her tiny dreams? How will her experiences as a tiny woman, both uplifting and traumatic, change her? And what will her happy ending look like?

This is the third novel set in the Shrink Inc universe. You do not have to have read any of the previous stories in order to enjoy this one. The primary focus of this work is a shrunken woman interacting with normal sized "giantesses." There are incidental male characters, both shrunken and normal sized, but their interaction with Becky is minimal. If your looking for giant man/ shrunken woman erotica this book isn't for you.

(Warning: This 70,000 word novel contains adult content including sexual situations, erotic sizeplay, bdsm, and other elements not suitable for the young or prudish.)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074R6Z6L3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shrink Inc Purse Pet.jpg (1.70 MB, 102 views)
Absalom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2017   #2
Doll-Elf
Writer of the Fetishes

Re: New E-Book Shrink Inc: Purse Pet

Has anyone read this book yet?
Doll-Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2017   #3
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll-Elf View Post
Has anyone read this book yet?
I've read the sample and I don't know... this one is a little harder for me to get into. I'm very picky about the type of SW books I'm into.

Granted it's only the sample but I really don't like any of the characters and the premise has me more than a little iffy. People signing their rights away to be shrunk seems ok, but it just doesn't grab me.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2017   #4
Mercurius
Ami-Doll's Master

Yeah, this story has a "sign your life away" thing, were she must train to be the pet that someone wants to, even goes into sexual territory...with one of my favorite moments, a tiny's arms strapped to a tampon string, with the tampon already inside the giant's vag, and trapped inside the panty, while still being strapped, to prevent the tiny from fingering herself. There's even one part of the story that Rebecca must be potty-trained, going #1 or #2 in a thimble before wearing a dolly diaper--a term Rebecca hates--to wear to bed, on the giant's chest, per purchaser's request where the tiny should sleep.

It does go into BDSM territory in the 2nd half of the story, when she was mistakenly bought by another person, and she does her dominatrix thing to a dog-sized person, who acts like a slave. She tries to escape, but has to journey through the tall grass of the wilderness, gets caught and imprisoned by another normal-sized person, to be teased like a ballerina in a box, beforehand.

She tells all this during a trail, where she's sill tiny.

I try not to spoil the story, but those are my highlights from the story.