free hit counters
HAAAW and Order: SDU - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-18-2017   #1
kooncds
Puppy Girl in Training

HAAAW and Order: SDU

HAWW and Order: Special Donkey Unit

“Trial of the Century. Modern day witch hunt. Presumed murderer, on trial for the disappearances of fifteen men and women over six weeks... Aren’t there like, fifteen trials of the century every single decade or so?” The crinkle of newspaper punctuated the mocking tone of the reader, as she dropped the offending headline back on the mahogany table before her. “Like, come on. I get it has the whole ‘weird’ factor, but it’s just another serial killer. I’ve been sitting here for two weeks, literally watching the bitch, and she just screams insane- but seriously, what the fuck is up with all of the media attention? I walked in here this morning and I swear some of those camera guys tried to shove their cameras right up my-”

Maria Alistar, assistant district attorney, was shut up by an elbow to her gut. Her boss, District Attorney Robert Harline had no interest in letting his subordinate make a fool of her in a packed courtroom. His cold grey eye, framed in crow’s feet, caught her own puddles of chocolate, sharp with irritation. “I know it’s ridiculous, but keep your mouth shut. I am not going to lose a case this easy cause of prosecutorial misconduct.” The older attorney cleared his throat at the end of his sentence, grabbing the newspaper and forcing it down into his briefcase. It was a violation of policy to have it in the courtroom anyways. “I don’t know what’s gotten into you, but this arrogance is going to be your undoing. Newspapers in the middle of a session? Seriously, it’s like you’re asking to be fired.” Maria took the scolding with a manner of distaste, her russet hair tucked back behind her ear. Bubbling inside her gut was that same passive, disgusted anger that she usually suffered whenever she had to talk to her boss. It had been growing more and more prevalent through her time on this case, and it felt as if it was about to boil to a head.

"Alright Jackass.” She finally spat underneath her breath, after having grit her teeth through the entirety of her chastisement. She said it low enough so the man sitting next to her at the desk couldn’t hear, but, certain things like the laws of physics didn’t really apply to witches. The defendant, a certain woman who had been known simply as Jane Doe, who had not spoken at all since her arrest, sat across the aisle, arms crossed over her considerable bust, simply smiled. As the proceedings continued, she would be preparing the ultimate defense. She didn’t mind if it was born somewhat of a cliche, she was going to use it. It had been a boring and drab time in jail, and she was itching for one last bout of fun. The accused witch, the supposed murderer, was going to have one last bit of fun before she was locked away. All she would have to do is wait.

And as it was, it did seem that time was on her side. The ever low drone of the room came to a halt as the bailiff came forth, clearing her throat, and bringing everyone to attention. Everyone- judge, jury, attorneys and the visitors, looked to the front, as the woman in uniform spoke. “All rise. The Honorable Judge Violet Masters presiding, in the case of State of Texas vs. Jane Doe.” There drone of speaking was burned away by the rustle of standing, as everyone in the room took their traditional positions, as the woman with the oddly toned hair took her place at the bench, looking upon her own little domain for a few seconds before settling down, gavel in hand. The Bailiff, watching intently, took this for cue, and spoke one final time. She nodded, clearing her throat. “You may be seated.” The rustle of standing had it’s encore, as everyone settled themselves down, and the case proper could begin. Judge Masters, sitting upon her perch, looked down upon those before her, preparing her documents before speaking.

“Now, as I understand it, the Defense has chosen to rest?” She confirmed, eyes beaming past a set of spectacles. The haggard public defender who had been appointed to defend Jane Doe stood, nodding his head. “Yes your honor. My client has chosen to put up no other defense other than to reiterate the fact that none of her victims were killed. That they are still alive, and they are quite happy in their new lives.” There was a murmuring in the jury that was silenced in moments without prompting. “Beyond that, we have chosen to Rest.” Violet, looking toward the dark haired woman, seemed to almost reach an understanding before turning to the prosecution- looking the District Attorney and his assistant in the eye with boredom. “Then in that case, the Prosecution is clear to call any witnesses they would like, provide any final evidence, and close.” It was a deferral from procedure, but in a case such as this, procedure simply wouldn’t do.

Robert cleared his throat, before once more elbowing Maria. He would have nothing else to say in this circus of a case. She would end things. The woman, on the other hand, despite all of her bluster and bravado before hand, suddenly seemed a little… apprehensive. She was new, and despite having been training for this her entire adult life, any time she had to speak in front of such a large crowd of people, it made her nervous. The thought of doing something embarrassing in such a state was mortifying. Anything from passing gas to stuttering by mistake was suspect, and she was not going to have it. Maria stood before the crowd, feeling three dozen pairs of eyes penetrating her back- and of course, some making their way across her form, to her rear, which she already knew looked much too good in this pencil skirt. On the very edge of professional, she would use any little advantage she could get. “Your Honor, I would like to call Jane Doe to the stand.”

There it came again. The collective muttering and gasping of a shocked audience. Violet, in an irritated and flippant manner, brought her gavel down. “Order. I’m not going to have this courtroom anymore of a barn then it already is.” The sound died down, and Maria, who had gone silent to allow the wave of noise to continue, waited for her witness to take the stand. To her credit, Jane Doe did not seem bothered or concerned with what was happening in the very least. The woman stood in her orange prison garb, walked across the well to the witness stand, and took her seat. All while she was deathly silent. Her hair simply was brushed away from her eyes-striking eyes that simply deconstructed all that they saw.

Satisfied, Maria turned once more to Judge Masters. “Your Honor, Permission to move about the well?” Violet lazily nodded once more, and watched as Maria stepped a leg out from behind the table, walking out of her chair and into the center of the room. Each and every movement she made was calculated, an effort in an attempt at grace, her high heels clicking across the detailed hardwood flooring of this particular courtroom. Maria held her notepad tightly, her ginger locks tucked nearly into a bun as she took her place before the witness, but maintained a posture that pointed her toward the jury. “Good afternoon, Miss… Doe.” Maria began. “Despite the fact that you have not spoken to anyone sans your lawyer for this entire case… we would like to ask your some questions.” Maria began. “First off- may you tell us your name?” The response from the crowd was nonverbal but significant. The young attorney could feel the hair standing up on the back of her neck already. What a stupid question!

The woman, looking out past her bangs, simply smiled. “My name is Kari.”
Uproar. The gallery- no doubt featuring members of the media who had snuck in despite the cordon on things such as cameras- was now babbling incoherently in the excitement. Judge Masters, in absolute boredom, brought down her gavel hard, the woman’s voice thinning into a growl. “Order in the court! I am not going to have you all braying like donkeys!”

Kari snickered in her seat, seemingly unworried about anything.

And there goes the fucking peanut gallery… I swear, if I was Master’s I would have had the lot thrown out by now… Maria cursed to herself, annoyed, but at least relieved that she was not the ass of the joke. Rather than grow flustered, she waited for Masters to once more regain control. The judge herself, with that surprisingly authoritative air, had no issue doing exactly that, the gallery silencing itself, just as if it had no choice in the matter to do so. The courtroom was once more silent as a tomb.

“Well… thank you Kari, I’m sure you just gave a bunch of pencil pushers a heart attack.” Papers rustled in Maria’s hands. “Now, would you like to tell us, once and for all- what happened to those missing people. We have plenty of evidence- hair, belonging to both you and the victims- scraps of clothing, belonging to the victim's, identification, belonging to the victims- all of which can be tied to you without a doubt. All we haven’t found are bodies. Tell us where they are, and maybe the court will be lenient in its sentencing.” Maria mentally patted herself on the ground. She wrote that question. Honestly, it felt properly cinematic.

“You didn’t mention the donkey cum.” Kari responded flatly. “The absolute gallons of donkey cum at every scene. What kind of lawyer could you possibly be if you didn’t mention the most important piece of evidence.”

“Objection your honor, non-responsive answer!” Maria cried at the very top of her lungs, just as she had during her many sessions in mock trial, even as her skin went ruddy red, and her voice choked and cracked. No one heard her. The uproar of laughter and the gags of disgust from the gallery was all that could be heard, as everything began to devolve. Both the bailiff and Judge were laughing, the attempt at actually getting some control of the situation abandoned. Maria stumbled, her eyes landing on the accused, watching as the woman continued to speak

“Frankly, I don’t think you’re an attorney at all. I think you’re just a dumb, fucking, jackass.” Each word stung hard, as Kari’s words could be heard easily.. “Isn’t that what you said? Jackass?”

What… how could she have… no, that’s impossible.. She couldn’t have heard me. What… The laughter was growing louder, ringing in her ears. The woman’s eyes darted back and forth as she stumbled on her heels, catching the Judge, the Jury, even her boss all laughing at her, laughing at how she had suddenly become the one on trial, as her character was suspect.

“NO! I’m not a jackass!” Maria shouted, eyes screwed shut in their best attempt to hide brewing tears.

And this time, everyone heard.

The courtroom was silent, the air was calm, the cacophony that had bombarded the room was gone. The gallery held back snickers, the jury was no longer in stitches, and both the Judge and Bailiff both had the irritated, flustered looks that court officials should have when such a thing is said. The judge was looking directly at her, in fact, eyes wide behind her glasses.

“Miss. Alistar, no one has called you a jackass! Get a hold of yourself, this courtroom is no place for profanity!” Maria, in her shock, realized that whatever Kari had said, no one had heard it. “Now get a hold of yourself before I have you held in contempt!”
Maria, already flustered, burned in the gaze of the room. Looking to her mentor, he could see him pointed to a piece of paper- a message to push on and get with the program. Things were already off the rails. Best to ignore the donkey comment and try again.

“Ex-excuse me…” She began, looking Kari once more in the eye. “That piece of evidence was not relevant and was thus not brought to the juries eye… Now, I would like to continue, and ask you once more… What happened to the bodies?” Maria struggled to get her breathing under control as she spoke.
“I think you know the answer to that question already Jackass.” Kari began. “They turned into donkeys. Every single one of them, turned into dumb smelly animals. Honestly, I’m shocked that you’re even asking me. There were dozens of witnesses for each and every one. Plenty of people to gawk and laugh as they brayed and brayed, cocks bursting through their clothing, ugly buck teeth drawing past their lips. Plenty of witnesses to enjoy them transforming into dumb, horny animals. Just. Like. You.”

Every word struck with filling warmth. It was not the searing heat of anger, or the wretched pain of offense. It was the invasive, unexpected tendrils of arousal. Dumb, horny, animals. Heat flushed Maria’s cheeks and made a tingle spread across her inner thighs, the thought of being forced down to all fours, nude, fur coursing across her flesh, braying her mind away as she was rutted into oblivion… it had her heart throbbing, pulsing behind those magnificent breasts, nipples hard as stone and rubbing against the silky fabric of her blouse. Everyone was watching. Could they see her, how flustered she had become?
A second flush of warmth assaulted Maria, as she suddenly began to think of all of the embarrassing outcomes, her nightmares. Upon looking down, she could feel it. The hot, smelly liquid that now pooled in her panties, ran down her stockings, and formed a small puddle on the floor. She’d pissed herself. Maria was absolutely mortified. Not only because of everyone watching. No, but because the base, animal act had turned her on. The knowing eyes of Kari tracked her, burning into her and making her breathing short and laboured, the heat in her snatch making thinking harder, and making her own self-consciousness grow stronger and stronger. Forcing the thoughts down, she tried to maintain control, trying to come up with some sort of response. She was taken aback, hurt, disgusted and confused, Maria took a step back from the witness bench, pouty lips hanging open as she tried to respond. “Oh my… oh.. Ob… objectHAAAWWWWW.” Her cry was loud, breaking through the entire courtroom- a courtroom that had not heard Kari speak a single word.

But of course, they had heard the bray. And for a mere moment, there was silence.

And then a question.

“Did she just bray?”

“No n-no! I didn’t, I just, I just had to cough, it’s, it’s…” Maria stammered, her face torn into visage of fear, looking back toward the gallery as something welled in her throat. She couldn’t hold back, her tongue felt swollen, her eyes watering, her entire focus on trying to explain why in the world she had just fucking brayed. “I’m fi-EEEEEEAWWWWW.”

Maria was braying. No matter how hard she tried to deny it, that had been a loud, guttural bray that had come out of her mouth. Everything was cascading down now, as the attorney brought a hand over her mouth, sniffling and feeling her eyes wet with tears as Kari’s sneering face looked over her. On the witch's lips hung a word. ‘Jackass’.

“Miss. Alistar, are you alright? Violet asked, looking with a glance that seemed more… curious then fully concerned. Maria, for her credit, did her very best to try and make a response, but sensations of grinding and itching in her upper jaw made such a thing almost entirely impossible. Eyes down, hand away, Maria could just barely see her two front teeth- an impossibility. Her gasp made a very audible ‘AWWWW’ sound, as the former attorney was forced to watch her two front incisors draw out, thickening and fattening over her lip into a pair of obscenely large buck teeth, crowding the other teeth out, all as the gallery watched on. It was a comical sight, seeing this otherwise beautiful woman, swinging around the well as if drunk, her painted lips held wide by a pair of teeth that looked comically oversized in her cute mouth. “What’s HAWWWppeningggg….” She sobbed, head swinging in the judge’s direction, as if the purple haired law-woman would be able to help her. She only got a stare of curiosity… and disgust in return.

The witch stood, walking from behind the stand as she came before Maria. “Everyone, I would like you to watch. Watch as this jackass of a woman proves to all of you that not only am I innocent of the crime of murder… but I have done nothing but improve the lives of my ‘victims’! Giving these people what they secretly desire. To be free from the stresses of life, to be free from the vanity of humanity, to be dumb filthy donkeys, experiencing nothing but pleasure!” Kari giggled loudly at that, hearing another bray slip from Maria even as she made her little monologue.

Maria did not hear a single bit. Not when all she could hear was the scratching rustles of her ears beginning their stretch. It began on her left ear, the cartilage at the tip beginning to lengthen, drawing out like warm taffy, the itching incessantly as it dragged along her hair, every sound becoming sharper and louder her ear continued to draw out. “HeeeehAAAAWWWW…” She spat, hand going to her changing ear, feeling it- her eyes narrowing and her face cringing as she caught the soft tickling sensations of downy fur sprouting along it, spreading as a wave over the new skin. The left followed moments later- nearly bursting into it’s full length, fluttering free from the side of her head, grey fur finding purchase along the bare skin, her earings moving with them as her auburn locks made way. Each ear looked very distinct, towering over her skull, perfectly framing her large teeth as things continued to evolve.

“She’s turning into a fucking donkey! For real! Look at her ears!” Someone called from the gallery, beyond Maria’s view. Regardless, she tried to respond, spinning toward them, bent forwards. Her tight suit was straining as she pushed it through movements it wasn’t designed for- the girl’s succulent ass poking out right toward Violet, the fabric pulled taught. “I’m HAAAAAman… I… I’m I… not a donkey! EEEHAWWWW…”
It was at this stage that it became clear that Maria was growing. Her suit was tailored to show off her curves, and as a result had hugged her body nice and snugly. Now it looked practically painted on, each and every curve and crease of the woman’s body on display for the court. Her breasts, bountiful to begin with, were actually forcing her button up shirt apart, gaps appearing in the white fabric as her suit coat struggled to hang on. The buttons themselves held on for dear life, holding their best as Maria swelled. Now there was no hiding that she had failed to put on a bra this morning- the pale flesh of her breasts shining through the gaps in her shirt. The blush on her face became even stronger, her cheeks burning crimson. Her breaths came in pants, drips of saliva and drool finding its way past her lips and running down along her chin.

“Watch her grow everyone!” Kari declared, standing next to the changing woman. “This jackass, who spent so damn long pretending to be something she isn’t!” The witch's hand came down, running itself through Maria’s hair. “Ooooo… I can feel her hair changing! Growing, scratching against my hand, getting coarser and coarser. Oh, for sure it isn’t hair… it’s the coarse mane of a donkey! This ass is truly becoming an ass!” More laughter abounded as the witch simply enjoyed her very own little donkey pun. “Ohhh I have too much fun doing this…” She whispered under her breath, taking in the room.

“She’s a fucking ass! She really is! Oh my god…” The laughter this time did not come from the witch. Rather, it was Robert, who looked upon his transforming with a glint of amusement. Unlike the majority of the onlookers, who remained in a stunned and horrified silence at what they had walked in thinking was impossible, he was enjoying this, taking the chance to see his terrible subordinate become something more befitting of her behavior. A pack animal, of all things. His eyes imply took in every little detail, from the way that the sleeves of her suit coat strained and pulled apart from the torso, or how her stomach distended- finally defeating the first of her buttons, each one breaking with soft pop pop popping, bouncing about the well with energy before finally coming to rest below her growing bulk.

“My… HEEHAWWW… my beautiHAWWWW bodyyy….” Maria choked, being unable to do anything except watch as dark, coarse hairs began sprouting around her belly button, treading out along her rounded stomach, toward her cleavage, toward those bountiful breasts, those twin scoops of vanilla that remained hidden underneath her stubborn clothing. The hair was the vanguard of fur, and it was growing all across her. Even on her face- her face that had once been the pinnacle of femininity, was now becoming prickled by stubborn hairs. They first appeared along her chin, spreading up and around it, toward her lips. Grunting, she tried to bring a hand to feel them- realizing only in the process that something had become very, very wrong with her hand.

The nails- were no longer truly nails. Rather, they had began turning black, the keratin that formed them layering further, thickening to dramatic levels. Even more concerningly, her middle finger was swelling, growing larger with every one of her heartbeats. The skin became wrinkled, itching without end, making way for the severe growth, that one finger becoming so much larger than the others- the beginnings of a hoof. Maria screamed, looking back toward the others, crawling on her hands and knees toward them- each moment further ruining her strained clothing. The woman, once so concerned about her pride, was turning into an animal- in her mind, a filthy animal- and everyone was watching.

But that was far from the most embarrassing part. No, that distinction came to how everything felt. Maria’s pussy, still afire with the inferno of her need, was suddenly hit by a throb of world ending bliss. Her nether lips were swelling and dripping, her entire body trembling as sensations of ecstasy ruled it- any and all pain that the transformation may have brought her being driven away by the all consuming pleasure that assaulted her mind. Her clit was swelling- engorging with blood, the little bud of sensitivity practically sparking. Maria moaned- one of the few feminine sounds she could still make, as it was, as her panties rubbed against her sensitive swollen lips, teasing them, making her breath catch. And it was only growing worse… her body was so fucking hot, even breathing was a challenge. Every inch of skin was a lightning rod, and every touch was as if she was being teased by a lover in her most erogenous zones. Her breasts were nods of bliss, her nipples hard and pressing into the ruined fabric of her shirt, staining them with dripping milk- hormones going wild as her body changed around her. She… she needed to touch herself. Damn whoever was watching…

“I… I.. I want this?” She croaked to herself. “No… I doAWWWWW… I… don’HEEEHAWWWWW…” Her denial was worthless. The orgasm building inside of her was very real. She could feel the growing need in her snatch. Pulsing behind her lips, begging to be forced out- never once did she realize that this was not how her orgasms usually felt. Something was growing inside of her, and it felt so wonderful that she didn’t care. Maria- drooling, transforming, frantically trying to rip away her strained skirt and get to her cunt, trying to sink her fingers into her snatch before the melted away. “Please please… I HAWWWW HEEEHAWWW HAWWW….” Her movements became frantic, she had to finger herself, now… but her hands were not cooperating. Her right hand was nearly totally a hoof, her fingers having melted away sans one, which was virtually indistinguishable from a hoof. Growing up the limb was a thick carpet of grey fur, fur that obscured the fact that the muscle and bone had shifted, lengthening, thickening, orientation shifting to better suit the foreleg of an animal rather than the arm of a human. Using it to get to her sex was going to be impossible. To make matters worse, her left arm was very rapidly following suit. Soon she would have the forelimbs of a donkey, and the ability to grab things like she had once done would be gone forever.

Her legs had fared no better. Her hips cracked, the bone crunching as her pelvis reshaped dramatically- further the swelling of her ass and making bipedal movement impossible. Her stockings strained at first to contain the rough grey hairs and growing muscles of her legs, but their effort was in vain. The sheer amount of growth was too much, and it took no time at all for large tears to appear, pulling the flimsy fabric apart with the same ease as a shredding a wet paper towel. Maria’s legs had once been shapely, perfectly complemented with an ass that she had honed with daily squats. Now it was rapidly growing into the wide, square hindquarters of a donkey, muscled and coated in fat. Though, the most dramatic change came down to her feet. Maria had come to court that day wearing a pair of sexy kitten heels. Her small feet tucked into them snuggly, and they made her figure look incredible with every step. Now, with her calves and thighs swelling in size, the heels remained, but wouldn’t be spared much longer. Her feet began to stretch, heel pulling up and out of the shoe, as the stocking continued to rend and tear. Her middle toe was growing- just like her middle finger had, slathered in sweat and reeking of musk, testament to the heat that had flushed her for minutes now. The nail at the end of her middle toe was black and growing just like her hands had, forming into a hoof, still coated in sweat and the shredded remains of her stocking and shoe as it grew. However, to Maria, the transformation of her feet was merely a sideshow. She cared so much more about her sex.

“Oh, poor donkey can’t jack off?” Kari teased, kneeling down and looking Maria right in the eye. “Oh, come on… I know you can do it…” Maria, maddened by her need, did not give up. She found herself growing increasingly desperate- and for once, her growing body provided some help. Her pencil skirt, strained by her swelling ass, finally tore at the seams and fluttered to the ground below, leaving her ass and sex exposed- nothing but a strained set of panties protecting (rather poorly, as it was) her decency. But it gave Maria the chance she needed, as her transforming hoof was pressed between her leg, and she began to grind and hump against it, hairy neither lips stringing feminine fluids along the fur of her wrist and along her hoof, every movement a burst of pleasure and endorphins that resulted in an explosion of braying. Every thrusting grind was fueling her transformation further, and making it harder and harder to resist. And with every thrust, another change took hold. Maria’s clit had pushed free of its hood, and was absolutely engorged, already two inches long and only growing further, a lightening rod of carnal bliss that soon drew even more attention than her slit.

Maria rolled over, letting go of her desire to be on all fours just long enough so that she could move to a sitting position, which was much more conducive for what she was attempting. Her growing bulk made the move difficult- the woman’s neck was growing longer, thicker, forcing her head and face upward, as well as being the last nail in the coffin for her shirt and suitcoat. The two garments tore to pieces, fluttering down like confetti to join her ruined skirt below. Now all that remained were her stockings and her heels, as well as that single set of stained, strained, and very musky panties that continued in vain to hold on to her swelling ass and ever growing clit. Her pink panties strained to contain the rigid organ, which was looking less like a feminine organ and more like a masculine one, obscenely bulging from her crotch, Maria had one desire- pleasure it. Pleasure that growing clit, and make sure that every single person in the court could see it. A few minutes ago, such a concept would have been anathema in her mind, but now, for some reason, she could not think of doing anything else. Was it Kari’s influence? The attorney couldn’t know. All she did know was that she had to grind, grind, and hump. And now finally she was having some success! Her clit- now, more accurately, a small, still disgustingly human cock, was pinned between two of her completely transformed forelegs, being stroked by their motion. Her member was drooling thick yellow fluid directly from the very tip, hot musky nectar that dripped down the turgid pink flesh and back to her ruined underwear.

“Oh, look at him go! Looks like he finally figured it out!” Kari said, her eyes scanning the crowd. She could see her own public defender, hiding his disgust poorly behind a green tinged face. She could see the DA, still laughing uproariously as he watched his much detested employee literally transforming into an ass. The assumption could be made that he thought he was dreaming, or was otherwise not in reality, as his wanton acceptance of the impossible did not seem likely otherwise. The gallery itself was a mix. Men and women, all looking with arousal, disgust, shock, disbelief and fear.Violet and the Bailiff were both silent, even still. Kari, in her own right, watched with rapt attention- not even taking action to bring down her gavel on the proceedings. Underneath her breath, she was whispering affirmations born of arousal, squirming on her bench, as well as holding back giggles of her own as the pompous lawyer was brought down a peg or two. The magic in the air, both born of Kari and created by the shock of the transformation, at least managed to keep everyone near silent, and in their seats.
Occasionally though, a shout or scream would ring. These sounds, the braying, the laughter- they could be heard outside in the hall, where the media was waiting. Rumors of fighting, of violence, of juicy drama and amazing images were born. It did not take long for the doors in the rear of the court opened, a mass of reporters rushing forth, violating what ever laws they could in order to get a shot of the assumed pandamonium. What they got instead was a clear view at Maria, sitting upon her ass as she worked her growing cock over, spreading the cloying odor of musk into the air. Her heaving body had grown even more now, her upper thighs thickening with muscle and fat as she sat, belly distended with fat, arms growing stiffer, as her still human face was alight with pleasure, tongue lolling out of her mouth in an expression of stupid bliss. Even her breasts, which had once looked so large on her slim frame, had become choked by her barreling chest, covered in thick gray hairs and flattened into what was essentially nothingness- another beacon of the woman she had once been gone to the ravages of the witch's magic. Now he she was, a shadow of her former self, braying away loudly, shock and lust both minced into her eyes as Kari continued to torment her mind, fueling the fires of her change.
“Fuck… fuck I have to… please…” Her thoughts struggled against the assault of donkey instinct, the waves of lust that made every movement simply blissful ‘I… everyone is watching… They’re… they’re going to watch me become a fucking jackass! And…’ She couldn’t even say it in her thoughts. But the way her new cock throbbed and pulsed hot thick yellow pre-seed was enough to make the difference. Enough to let her now that the fact that everyone was watching was turning her on.

“Welcome newcomers!” Kari declared, as she grinned and watched the incoming press. Usually she didn’t allow cameras at her little shows, but this time around she was more then happy to make an exception. “You’ve arrived just in time to watch my closing statement!” The witch snickered to herself, turning and walking directly in front of Maria. “Now, Jackass- are you ready to finally let go and become the ass that you’ve always wanted to be?” Maria’s chocolate eyes met Kari’s as she spoke, and began to change, the pupils widening and flattening, the iris widening until they took up the entirety of her eye, preventing any white from showing.

“HEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWW!” Maria brayed, loudly, her voice having been nearly completely robbed by her transforming neck. Grey fur coated her from her face down, thick, musky, wild and course, and her hair had long since become the distinctive wild mohawk of a jack ass. Few changes remained to be had. The warmth, the lust that had infected her since the beginning of her transformation was beginning to concentrate in her crotch, in her abdomen, where her womb had once been. The heat grew more and more intense, following by a pressure right on the inside of her cunt. Thoughts became more and more difficult, no matter what she tried. Words faded to images and scents, thoughts based more so off of the desire and the need for sex and mating than anything else. Desires for sex that were all distinctly male. Fighting the desires, trying to avoid drifting off… Maria summoned all of her remaining willpower to stop rubbing her cock between her legs, and began to stand- attempting at first to reach her feet, only to find that the changes to her skeleton precluded that. Rather, she tumbled, landing on her belly, before shakily standing on all fours, oversized member hanging below her, still too human to match the rest of her body.

“PleeAWWWWWW…” She sobbed, turning toward Kari directly, still fighting the urge to drive her cock against something, anything, preferably the warm wet hole of a jennet. “ChaAWWWW me back….” The new jackass began to stumble forward, moving closer to the gallery, leaving a trail of thick sexual fluids on the floor below her, as the changes began to come to a head. In three separate places, she could feel pressure building. In her face, right above her ass, and in her still present snatch. Every beat of her heart and throb of her cock made this pressure stronger, until it could no longer be held back. It burst all at once, in an explosive transformation across her body. First came her face- where the last of her human visage was finally wiped away as her brows became thick and hairy, her nose and mouth pushing out, inch by inch, into a broad asine muzzle, drool dripping from thick plant eating teeth and rubbery lips. Any sense of intelligence or humanity on her face was simply removed grey fur turning lighter in some places and darker in others. Every word finally descended into nothing but brays, as Maria was made no more.

Next came HIS tail. His tailbone had already unraveled, moving from its formerly vestigial position in preparation to draw itself into a full sized tail. Flesh grew on flesh, bone extending out over the powerful muscles of her butt, the skin at first pulled taught over the naked limb. As it grew, it became thicker, a long, ropey asine tail, nerves connecting, feeling developing, as it extended bit by bit. Every new inch was a miniature orgasm for Maria, making the Jackass bray loudly, cock surging and twitching, more of that off-color precum dripping free each and every time. Next game the fur- thick grey hairs finding a home on a skin before forming the continued pelt of the jackass, the texture rough and feathered compared to elsewhere on his hide. At the very end, with a terrible sensation of itching, game the tassel, completing the ass's tail. Now under control from his mind, the new limb waved back and forth, lazily framing his ass and paving the way for the final, and most carnal, change.

Kari watched, practically drooling. Leaning down, she took a hand and gently moved the donkey’s bulk, to make sure every bystander would get a good view of this final, climactic transformation. Maria’s pussy looked painfully swollen- and his cock was no different, hanging free and nearly rubbing the ground as the donkey drifted in a sea of expectant pleasure. Kari’s hand snuck forth, stroking the beast’s length, teasing him, and then watching in glee as his member began to change. The flesh became thicker and fatter, turning from pink to a more mottled tone, exploding from a size already considerably larger than the largest human, to something that would have been considered masssive even among the most virile of jackassses. A medial ring formed next, followed by the tip flaring out, the sign of a very aroused equine. Encouraged, Kari’s stroking began to speed up, further stimulating the transforming organ. There were gasps in the room as the flesh of Maria’s belly fused to the flesh of her cock, tightening into a sheath that enveloped the cock for a mere few moments, before it pushed out once more, fully erect and demanding to be pleasured.

“Only one last thing…” Whispered the witch, as she watched Maria’s pussy with interest. Every stroke was bringing the jackass closer and closer to a final spectacular orgasm. Maria grew more and more antsy, braying loudly, as if to beg to be given release. Kari, in this case, was more then happy to oblige, as she stroked faster, and finally pushed hard enough for the floodgates to be opened, and the first male orgasm of the donkey’s life began. The pressure was too much, the surge of heat and pleasure bursting explosively as a heavy pair of leathery equine testicals, both the size of softballs, dropped from his cunt, ending the last of Maria’s femininity for good and fueling his spectacular orgasm. His balls churned with hot ready seed, before they drew and emptied, hard, Maria’s equine cock pulsing like a firehose, every surge splattering a great gout of yellow-white semen across the floor and against a chestnut divider between the well and the gallery, splashing on the onlookers and coating both the room and their bodies in a thick musky scent. “HEEEEEEEHAAAAAAWWWWHEEEEHAAWWW!!” The animal brayed, head held high as he finally had the release he had been craving since the transformation had begun, any remnants of Maria gone, totally overwhelmed by the Jackass he had become.

Kari stood in triumph, walking away from the donkey besides here. “Ladies and gentlemen, what you are looking upon here is living proof that I am no murderer. Every single one of those missing persons have been turned into stud donkeys, and are happily living on farms, rutting every single day and doing nothing but experiencing the pleasures of the flesh.” She gently took steps to avoid the puddles of semen on the floor, which was present in considerable amounts. “If you would take it upon yourselves to, understand the laws… you will find that the charges that the prosecution have leveled upon me simply do not fit… and are outrageous.” Doing her very best impression if an attorney, Kari finished her little closing, looking directly at the jury. “So, ladies and gentlemen. Do you honestly think I’m guilty? I don’t think I am…” There was silence, beyond the clicking and whirring of cameras, as the stunned audience both accepted the fact that the room was now partially coated in cum, and that a woman had just turned into a male donkey before them. Kari seemed to take this as her answer. She took a few steps forward, turning and looking to Judge Masters, who was still staring at the new pack animal in awe and sheer disbelief. It took a few moments before Violet managed to shake her gaze off of the Jackass and back to the smug Kari, who held her arms crossed against her chest, still in their shackles after all of this time.

Violet cleared her throat, looking over to the jury a few times, and then the bailiff, as if to ensure that they were also watching. Once more, she took a few moments to collect herself before speaking. “Well. Considering the um… new, information, I can say that this case, at least for the presumed murders of the fifteen missing persons… is well, dismissed. Case dismissed. We have ourselves here circumstances that well and truly go beyond the law in any considerable fashion. And… despite any personal desires to see, um, more… I must allow Kari to go free, barring any further charges from the State.” The judge looked toward the DA with the last statement, but the man, ruddy red in the face and eyes streamed with tears from laughter, simply shook his head. There was no contest, the case was to be dismissed. Kari, still grinning, waited for the Bailiff to walk toward her, carrying the keys to her chains. The woman in uniform looked toward the woman in orange, blushing the entire time, not able to meet her eye. “You’re free…” The bailiff whispered as the chains were unlocked, dropping down into her hands. The woman then stepped aside, leaving the way out of the courtroom clear for Kari.

All the while, the ass simply stood in confusion, braying as it’s large cock receded back into its sheath. No one stood, and no one approached it. Rather, everything was still, as Kari rubbed her hands, looked back toward her creation, and walked along the center aisle toward her freedom, leaving behind Maria the donkey, the crowd, and the cameras. She also left behind numerous little changes- some of which could, and would, sprout very, very soon. Her grin never abated. Oh, how she loved people… they never changed… and it made them so very, very easy to change…

Last edited by kooncds; 08-18-2017 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Formatting
kooncds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2017   #2
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

Re: HAAAW and Order: SDU

Note, no relation to the Kari in the story.

Also check out my Discord Server where we have good fun discussion and also I post pics sometimes. :3
Dog_Girl_Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2017   #3
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

Also, good writing

Also check out my Discord Server where we have good fun discussion and also I post pics sometimes. :3
Dog_Girl_Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2017   #4
mysteryman29
Frequent Poster

This was really a fantastic story! Loved it!
mysteryman29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2017   #5
The_Nameless_One
no title either

Excellent story, I liked how descriptive it was, well-done
Now I'm getting curious for a sequel.
The_Nameless_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2017   #6
t-rav
Tee Eff

Wow that was such a great tf story *_* Thank you for sharing!!
t-rav is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
donkey transgender tf, donkey/horse, female to male, feral, transformation story