free hit counters
Crystal Cove - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-30-2017   #1
thunderwing
Process Fan

Crystal Cove

Crystal Cove Mermaid Park is about to add two new star attractions - whether they like it or not.

There were worse places to be than Florida in May.

Her shoulder-length ash-blonde hair blowing in the breeze, pop sensation Tara Thomas hummed to herself as she walked into Crystal Cove Mermaid Park, the Florida tourist attraction that had just offered her a very large sum of money for a short residency. She was generally of the opinion that residencies were for has-beens, but her tour schedule was starting to wear on her, and the contract they sent her was very attractive. Besides, what better way to burnish her down-to-earth image than by doing a tour of duty in a venerable, if kitschy, piece of Americana?

Normally, this was all handled by agents and lawyers, but the park had asked for a face-to-face meeting, so Tara made the trip alone, driving her vintage coupe down to Florida. It looked nicer than she’d expected, really – she’d always had the impression that it was a cheesy tourist trap, but it was quite pretty. It consisted of gorgeous sapphire pools connected by beautiful Italian-style tiled paths, interspersed with natural rocks and lush vegetation. Every now and then, a Crayola-haired mermaid would pop her head out of the water as she passed by and wave; Tara cheerfully waved back.

It really was lovely – and quiet. Without any visitors, all she could hear was the system of rivers and waterfalls and fountains that linked the park’s pools, with the occasional splash as a mermaid launched herself into the water. According to the handsome security guard who’d let her in, the park was temporarily closed for training. She could believe it – from what she could see, the mermaids were total pros. They swam like they were born to the water, and they stayed below the surface for extraordinarily long periods of time – she assumed there must be secret air tanks in the pools, but they were apparently well-hidden.

All in all, she could see she’d be happy to stay here for a little while. She was unnerved by something she saw in the parking lot, though. Maybe someone else had a fluorescent green convertible, but…

No. She was here, right in the central pavilion where Tara was supposed to meet Harmony, the park representative she’d been dealing with. Kelly Mason, Tara’s bitterest rival.

Unlike the slim, tanned Tara, Kelly was all alabaster curves. Kelly’s neon-pink latex dress barely contained her ample breasts, which Tara suspected were as plastic as her wardrobe. She had at least forgone one of her endless series of tiresome candy-colored wigs, opting instead for her naturally dark locks. The media liked to play up their Betty-and-Veronica differences, and Tara, in her unguarded moments, would admit that she had encouraged it herself, but she legitimately did not like Kelly. Something about her fundamentally offended Tara. She was phony, her lyrics were juvenile, and she wore too much makeup. She looked like a space hooker.

Tara was tempted to simply turn on the heels of her sandals and walk out, but she felt like yelling at someone now. She began walking quickly, stopping at the side of the large pool; noticing her increasingly loud, angry footsteps, Kelly gave her a sarcastic little wave.

“Hi, Ms. Thomas!”

It was Harmony. She was young, with a lively face, sparkling blue eyes, and a tangerine-orange bob. She rolled up to Tara in a wheelchair, covered from feet to waist in a thick blanket. She handed Tara a water bottle, which she eagerly took, as the Florida heat was already moistening the back of her blouse with sweat. She arched her long, slender neck back and drank greedily. Harmony smiled, apparently unbothered by the heat despite her long-sleeved turtleneck.

Once she finished, she glared at Harmony.

“I wasn’t aware this was an open audition.”

“Oh, not at all, Ms. Thomas! The job is for both of you. We like to bring people in two at a time. It forms pair-bonds, and keeps the pod balanced.”

“Pair-bonds? Pods? Is this a cult? Because I’ll tell you what I told the Scientologists – “

Harmony smiled. “No, this is not a cult.”

Kelly sipped her own water. “Hey, I don’t care if this is a cult, and I don’t even care if I have to work with the Ice Princess here. You still haven’t told me when we get to wear the tails. The whole reason I signed on for this gig is to be a mermaid. I’ve been dreaming about it since I came here as a kid.”

Harmony squealed, a little. “Oh man, this next part is going to be great! So I’m going to be straight with you. There are no mermaid costumes, because every mermaid in this park is real.”

Tara rolled her eyes. Kelly arched an eyebrow. “See, back when they built this park in the ‘50s, they captured real mermaids in the ocean, then made them perform for the public. But the mermaids kept seducing the human staff and turning them into mermaids. Before long, the whole place was mermaid-owned and operated. We do have some humans who still work here, as you saw, but they know the score – we take good care of them, and they keep our secrets. This park is nice and all – plenty of food, plenty of sex – but eventually, most mermaids want to see the ocean. So people rotate in and out, and we have to convert some new recruits to keep the park staffed. And today those new recruits are you.”

“Well, this is all fascinatingly crazy. Kelly, this seems like it’s more your speed, so the job’s all yours. Send me a postcard, and maybe a seashell with some googly eyes glued to it.” Tara drained the last of her water, and expertly tossed the bottle into a nearby recycling bin.

Kelly was still hopeful. “C’mon, Tara! They’re just super in-character. It’s like pro wrestling! I did Rock Bottom Autumn last fall, and it was awesome. I got to piledrive a dude.”

Harmony tented her fingers, looking a little nervous. Tara noticed, for the first time, that she was wearing gloves that made it look like she had webbed hands. “I don’t think either of you understand. We hired you to be mermaids, and we said the job was yours if you came here. We meant it. In a few minutes, you’re both going to turn into mermaids. Like me.”

Harmony whipped the blanket off her lower body, revealing an iridescent blue mermaid’s tail.

Tara crossed her arms. “I’m aware of the core concept here, Harmony. Mermaid costumes.”

“Touch it.” She flicked her tailfin, which Tara had to admit was very lifelike.

She shook her head, and backed away. “I’m not touching it, you…fish pervert.”

Kelly sighed. “I’ll touch it.”

“You would,” sneered Tara.

Kelly touched it, and quickly pulled her hand back in shock.

She turned to Tara, her face even paler than usual. “It’s not a costume.”

Harmony pulled off her top, revealing a spectacular set of breasts. Tara had a reputation as a bit of a prude, but under the circumstances, her host’s total nudity wasn’t really a concern. Harmony gestured to her waist, where the blue scales of her tail faded gently into her pale skin. “See? No seams. I used to need one of these chairs for real, but then I got a job here, and I figured one tail that worked was better than two legs that didn’t. Best decision I ever made.”

Tara decided to play along. “Okay, so you’re real mermaids. Fine. How exactly do you expect to turn us into mermaids?”

“Well, we can produce special secretions with transformative powers. And then we can put those into, say, water bottles. Like the ones you both drank when you got here.”

Tara gagged. She did feel strange. “Why us?”

Harmony looked sheepish. “Listen, we got a little greedy. We all like your videos a lot, and we all thought you’d be amaaaaazing mermaids. Plus the park isn’t quite drawing the crowds in like it used to – with you two performing every night, we’ll be bigger than Disney World by Christmas!”

As if on cue, Kelly crumpled to the ground, losing her high heels in the process. Tara soon followed, her legs suddenly overcome with a prickly numbness. When she hit the ground, they straightened out and snapped together, and no amount of strength she could muster would separate them. Tara gasped, as she felt an alien energy building inside her, making her skin tingle and her bones ache.

Harmony calmly began to explain. “So, Mermaids 101 – long lifespan, mostly fish-and-seaweed-based diet. You can stay out of water for a long time as long as it’s humid out – which it usually is, because Florida – but breathing water is more comfortable. We have crazy sex drives, so you’ll be having sex several times throughout the day and then almost constantly during the night. We try and keep things PG for the guests, so during the day you’ll want to hit up the private grottos we’ve got hidden from the public. We are very bisexual, but the merman/mermaid ratio is 1/50 – in fact, we only keep one merman on the grounds, so you’ll want to make use of our human staff members. Trust me, they’re always happy to help a girl out. We’re not really monogamous, but usually, the person you transformed with will be your primary mate – you’ll be bonded for life. Oh, and as far as your voices – oop, just a second.”

Harmony pulled out her phone. “I gotta take this, guys, but I’ll be keeping an eye on you. Have fun!”

As Harmony wheeled herself away, leaving the two singers writhing at the end of the pool, Tara noticed with increasing horror that her slacks and underwear were being pulled down. Taking a closer look, she saw that her legs, starting at the crotch, were merging together. Dime-sized gold scales started pushing through her skin, marring her perfect thighs.

Kelly started pulling on the legs of Tara’s pants. “Here, let me help you out of those. They might get tangled up…like, inside you.”

Tara angrily lurched away. “No! I’m Tara Thomas. I wear clothes, I have legs, and I like men. I don’t want to be a mermaid – or bisexual – or bonded for life with you!”

“Well, too bad, you’re about to be all three.”

Tara gritted her teeth. “You can’t be okay with this.”

Kelly shrugged. “I don’t have to deal with a nineteen-country world tour or a recording contract or social media. It sounds like my life from now on will be singing and sex, and that’s really all I’ve ever wanted to do. Sounds like a sweet deal to me.”

She smiled, lasciviously.

“Plus I’ve wanted to hatefuck you forever.”

“What?”

“Come on. All those times we shaded each other online, called each other out in song lyrics, stole each other’s boyfriends…you can’t tell me you didn’t want to feel these amazing tits…shove your tongue in my mouth…use those long, perfect fingers on my clit until I begged you for mercy?”

Tara felt the blood leave her face. “No. Never.”

“If you say so.”

Tara rolled over on her side, facing away from Kelly. As much as Tara didn’t want to admit it, her staunch heterosexuality was rapidly becoming…less staunch. She’d had errant thoughts about Kelly in the past, sure – but who hadn’t? The woman looked like she was designed in a lab by teenage boy scientists.

Her legs had now merged all the way down to her ankles, and she had finally been forced to kick her pants off, leaving her nude below the waist. From her navel to her feet, she was now covered in glittering golden scales, which were smooth and moist to the touch. Her legs had totally lost all of their previous definition, melding together into a single appendage; she could see and feel her bones shifting underneath her scaly skin. Thankfully, her genitals weren’t immediately visible – she could still feel them, more-or-less in their usual spot, throbbing with need. As she watched, her feet uncomfortably rotated ninety degrees until her heels were touching each other; she winced as her toes lengthened and her feet stretched out into a translucent membrane, forming a broad tailfin.

Unfortunately, the changes weren’t limited to her lower half. The feeling of a cool breeze on her ears, usually hidden beneath her shoulder-length hair, tipped her off to their changes – feeling them, she found they were now long and pointed. Her bra clasp was digging uncomfortably into her back, and her blouse was becoming constricting. She unbuttoned the top two buttons, giving her a little relief but also making it obvious that her breasts were swelling, giving her what she would have previously considered to be an obscene level of cleavage. She assumed Kelly was undergoing similar changes, but she didn’t feel like looking at her.

It was bad enough that she could hear her. Kelly was clearly enjoying her new body, by the sound of the moans and coos she was making, and it was making Tara’s unwanted feelings bubble up to the surface. She balled up her now-webbed hands into fists, hoping to stem the urge to touch herself.

“Hey, Tara, can you unzip me?” Reluctantly, Tara rolled over to face the other woman. Kelly was facing away from her; she gestured to the zipper at the small of her back. Kelly’s plastic dress had begun to strain at the seams, her widening hips and swelling breasts pushing it to the limit. Kelly’s tail was complete, too, sheathed in brilliant emerald green. Her dark hair was shot through with streaks of pink; Tara examined her own, finding it had turned an unnatural shade of purple.

She didn’t even get to keep her own hair. Gritting her teeth with rage, Tara spat, “No.”

Kelly sighed and rolled on to her back; she flexed her arms back, thrust her breasts forward, and swayed her hips. With each motion, the rips in her dress widened, until Kelly simply peeled off the resulting strips of latex, leaving her totally nude. She rolled over on her side to face Tara, forcing Tara to look at her rival’s face to avoid staring at her unbelievable body. It didn’t help; Tara could have sworn that Kelly’s face was somehow more beautiful that before, her pink lips fuller, her green eyes practically hypnotic, and her creamy skin almost iridescent. “Listen, Tara, we’re dealing with something we can’t control. If you can’t make your peace with it, you’re going to be miserable forever.”

Tara, reminded how much she viscerally disliked Kelly, regained her composure and rolled her eyes. “It would be honest misery. I’m not going to lie to myself so I can be happy to be…some creature in a zoo. I just…I have a life, I have a boyfriend – “

“You have a guy who you’re contractually obligated to spend time with until his superhero movie and your album are finished their promotional tours. Do you two even fuck?”

“I…that’s none of your goddamn business!”

“So that’s a no. What a waste – that guy looks great in spandex. How long since the last time someone touched you?” Kelly reached her hand out, stroking Tara’s face. This time, she didn’t pull away. They stayed like that for a few moments, the silence punctuated by the occasional snap as Tara’s blouse lost another button.

Tara flicked her tail. “I liked my feet. They were good feet.”

“I’ll miss shoes, I guess.” Kelly felt around for her backside. “And my ass. It’s still there, a little, but man was it a great ass. RIP, Kelly Mason’s ass.”

Tara finally allowed herself to look on Kelly in full, and almost gasped. She was…perfect. Her emerald-green tail glistened in the sun, her pink hair was blowing in the wind, and those breasts were more jaw-dropping than Tara had ever imagined. She wanted so badly to touch them, but she knew that if she did, her old self, who would never think to do such a thing, would be lost forever. She breathed in, deeply…

…and with a loud double snap, Tara’s bra clasp shattered and her last blouse button popped off. She sighed, and shimmied out of both ruined garments. She crossed her arms over her breasts and blushed as Kelly looked on with naked lust in her eyes. With one final surge of transformational energy, three slits opened up on either side of her neck.

As they opened up, so did her mind. The truth of her previous existence was now as crystal-clear as the park’s pools. Her old self would be lost forever, and that was a good thing. Her life had been stage-managed, packaged, and sold to such an extent that she’d forgotten how to live. She’d barely been human, more personality than person. And now she wasn’t human at all. This was her chance to leave it all behind, to have what she truly wanted. Freedom. Pleasure. Love.

Tears of joy began flowing from her cerulean eyes.

Kelly had clearly undergone a similar revelation, judging by her spacier-than-usual facial expression. “Whoa, Tara, I…I realize now – “

Without warning, Tara lunged in for a kiss. Kelly’s eyes widened in shock, then rolled back in her head as she gloried in the sensation of their smooth tails sliding across each other, their full breasts pressing together, and Tara’s delicate fingers at the back of her head, running through her candy-colored hair. After a seeming eternity, Tara released her from the kiss.

“I can’t believe you – “

“You were probably about to say something stupid.” Tara smiled, letting Kelly know she was only teasing…mostly.

The taste of Kelly’s mouth still lingered on her tongue like electric sparks. Tara needed more. She needed to pleasure this magnificent creature and claim her for her own.

“Follow me,” she whispered into Kelly’s elven ear, then slid herself into the pool.

Her gills filled with water, and she instantly felt refreshed. With a splash, Kelly followed her, but before her eyes could adjust to the water, Tara grabbed her and tickled her navel with a kiss. Kelly cried out in surprise – whether due to their changed ears, voices, or both, Tara could hear her perfectly underwater.

She latched on to Kelly’s tail, and went to work. Her vagina wasn’t human – everything was hidden within a concealed slit that Kelly parted with her tongue. She felt around with it, blindly, until a gasp told her she’d found the clitoris. She teased it, tracing around it with the tip of her tongue, occasionally lightly grazing it. With each graze, Kelly’s tail curled, and she moaned in ecstasy. After a few minutes, Kelly was near-delirious; Tara decided she’d strung her along for long enough, and went in for the kill, mounting a direct assault on Kelly’s clit.

Kelly’s juices began to flow in earnest. They weren’t fishy, as Tara had expected, but refreshing, with a hint of salt, like a warm sea breeze. She quite liked it.

Kelly was thrashing like a marlin on a fishing line, and to her surprise, Tara was too. With every stroke, Tara felt the same deep within herself. Harmony had been right – they were linked. Tara’s tongue made one final caress, sending Kelly – and herself – over the edge. Their orgasmic cries blended into a beautiful melody, as clear and clean as a pealing bell.

Exhausted, they drifted down to the bottom of the pool, where they noticed multiple underwater passages leading out of it. After relaxing in each other’s arms for a few minutes, they noticed an orange-haired shape looking down at them from the surface. They swam back up, where they found Harmony lying at the edge of the pool, wrist-deep in her own womanhood. The air was rich with sex.

Kelly grinned. “You like the show, Harmony?”

Harmony blushed. “You two turned out so perfect, more than I ever dreamed. I just took a look in there and I…I couldn’t help myself.”

Tara grabbed Harmony’s right arm. “Well, we can help you. How about a backstage tour? Never had a groupie before.”

Harmony half-heartedly tried to pull away. “Oh, you guys…I really have to do your orientation.”

Kelly grabbed her other arm. “Oh, we’re happy with our orientation now, thanks to you. But obviously we need to show you.”

They pulled her in. She stopped complaining.

The newly-built Amphitrite Amphitheater was empty now. Hours ago, thousands of fans had enjoyed the spectacular concert the park mounted nightly featuring its two newest stars. For all in attendance, it was one of the most amazing spectacles they’d ever witnessed; lights and lasers and fountains, all coordinated with the leaping choreography of dozens of mermaids. And at the center of it all were Tara and Kelly. Their voices, already beautiful before their transformation, had been enhanced with the mystical siren’s song, making them supernaturally perfect.

The media had all kinds of questions – wondering why the two had suddenly come out as a couple after years of animosity, why they’d given up a lucrative touring schedule to relocate to a Florida theme park, and, especially, why they’d chosen to live full-time as mermaids. Of course, if they’d known the whole truth, they’d have even more questions, so Kelly and Tara decided to let the show speak for itself. No reporter who came to see it came away unhappy.

With the visitors gone, the park was alive with the sounds of mer-mating – laughing and splashing and harmonious cries of ecstasy.

Ever the exhibitionist, and evidently unsatisfied with spending her waking hours 90% naked, Kelly had already peeled off the starfish that (barely) covered her breasts, letting her spectacular assets out for air. They glistened in the cool moonlight as she lazily backstroked around the rock outcropping that served as the stadium’s stage. Up on the rock, Tara was lying on her stomach, her tailfin kicking up in the air as she pored over the next night’s setlist.

Tara looked up from her paperwork. “So what did you get up to today, baby?”

“Mm. Priyanka, VIP tour, Blake, lunch, Harmony, autographs, Yuri, concert.”

“Blake?”

“New security guy. Figured I’d welcome him to the park.”

“Any good?”

“Shy, but generous. And packing. Strong recommend. How was your day?”

“Daphne, autographs, Lashonda, lunch, Ramon, VIP tour, Harmony, concert.”

“Harmony too, huh? Man, she is obsessed with us. I bet it’s because she was around when we turned, and she caught some of our pheromones or whatever. She’s like our permanent third wheel.” She paused for a second. “Not that I mind. For such a sweet girl, she is a freak in the sack.”

Tara smiled. “I could still taste you on her when she kissed me. It made it better.”

Kelly pulled herself up on the rock, a lustful gleam in her eyes. “That is what I love about you. You’re just up here, being the good girl, doing your homework, and then you just instantly get filthy. I just never know what you’re going to do next.”

Tara flung aside her seashell bra with a flourish and embraced her partner. “Well, right now I think I’m going to feel those amazing tits…shove my tongue in your mouth…and use these long, perfect fingers on your clit until you beg me for mercy.”

“My god, you are so perfect. I hate you.”
Attached Files
File Type: doc Crystal Cove.doc (45.0 KB, 4 views)
thunderwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2017   #2
make_her_grow
Frequent Poster

Re: Crystal Cove

Nice title, awesome connection to Scooby Doo, though I highly doubt they are related.
make_her_grow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2017   #3
thunderwing
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by make_her_grow View Post
Nice title, awesome connection to Scooby Doo, though I highly doubt they are related.
Entirely unintentional. When I looked it up, all I found was a California beach resort. Oops.
thunderwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2017   #4
make_her_grow
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderwing View Post
Entirely unintentional. When I looked it up, all I found was a California beach resort. Oops.
No worries. It genuinely was a compliment. Mystery Incorporated is probably my all time favorite Scooby series.
make_her_grow is offline   Reply With Quote