free hit counters
Inflationsite - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-09-2006   #1
Quadhouse
Frequent Poster

Inflationsite

Not sure where exactly to post this. And I'm not sure if it hasn't been posted before. So, appologies in advance, Lorekeep.

This is a inflation site. It has belly, butt, and breast inflation along with various other body parts. It is a furry site, and some of the pics/animation(flash) contains dickgirl. The name is Yiffer's Dome.

http://www.furnation.com/yiffer/Main.html

Hope you enjoy.
Quadhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2006   #2
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Ah, Yiffer, one of the great stalwarts of furry expansion. 90% of the content is BE (if even that) but the inflation flashes do cover a wide variety of areas- even foot and ear growth, if that's your thing.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2006   #3
Sucht17
Process Master

Seriously, Yif, and all its variants is one of the most retarded sounding words made up. It makes me think that someone can't pronounce their favorite peanut butter brand correctly.

I like some kinds of inflation, but with human, or mostly human females. I dislike furries for numerous reasons, topping the list being I don't think animals are sexy, even if you give them a humanoid body.

I should be drawing things.
Sucht17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2006   #4
runwiled
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucht17
Seriously, Yif, and all its variants is one of the most retarded sounding words made up. It makes me think that someone can't pronounce their favorite peanut butter brand correctly.

I like some kinds of inflation, but with human, or mostly human females. I dislike furries for numerous reasons, topping the list being I don't think animals are sexy, even if you give them a humanoid body.
Humans are animals... ;_;
runwiled is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2006   #5
wolfman-al
Electric Frankfurter

Quote:

C?mon... If you don?t like it, don?t look at it. There are plenty of people here (including little old me) who prefer furry art. I don?t complane that you only post pics of "female furrless apes"...

My comic: www.airpatrolonline.net
wolfman-al is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2006   #6
Summit
Supreme King of Lurking

*laughs* I don't need my first few posts to be defending myself in some war against furries do I? x3
Summit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2006   #7
Sucht17
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by runwiled
Humans are animals... ;_;

True, but would you bang a gorilla? ("DO NOT GO TO PHASE 2!")

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman-al
C?mon... If you don?t like it, don?t look at it. There are plenty of people here (including little old me) who prefer furry art. I don?t complane that you only post pics of "female furrless apes"...

I was actually expecting you to reply to that comment.

And no, I did not look at it, thus nullifying that argument.

The argument that Yif is a stupid word though still stands.

And "female furrless apes" (not true, humans have "fur", it's just not very thick. Humans are mammals afterall. "You and me baby ain't nothin but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the Discovery channel") are far more preferable. Fur destroys the contours of the body which I find attractive. As said berfore, I do not find (other) animals sexy. it just does not appeal to me. That is oppinion.

I knew that I would face some backlash for that comment since there are many more people here that sympathize with the "fur kind".

Unread 01-10-2006   #8
Summit
Supreme King of Lurking

I don't see why there has to be any hostility between anyone. I can respect people not being into furry stuff, they could just be a little more eloquent in voicing their opinion. At least a little less brash.

I mean, I've never gone out of my way to say that I don't find humans as attractive as furries.

In addition, there are a lot of posts containing furry media floating around, why did you choose this one to express your displeasure?
Unread 01-10-2006   #9
MaximillianZetoX

*-best to ignore any flame wars that can happen but prepares his waterballoon batallion just in case-* Hah!

Ah this site is pretty damn cool. Spazzy and quick! Gotta love flash! Never knew that Yiffer had a site, heh. I learned something new...oh noes!
Unread 01-11-2006   #10
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Honestly, with breasts and butts like Yiffer draws, I don't particularly care about the rest of 'em- human, animal, whatever... XD
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2006   #11
Sucht17
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summit
I don't see why there has to be any hostility between anyone.
Good point. I don't see why either.

Quote:
I can respect people not being into furry stuff, they could just be a little more eloquent in voicing their opinion.

You make it sound as if furry is the norm. Oh wait it is. I'm the weird one here.

Quote:
At least a little less brash.
I do say kind sir, that furry thing does quite a tad bit stir up my nerves. I would humbly like to voice my opinion and state that I graciously do not care for that sort of imagery, my good sir.

Quote:
I mean, I've never gone out of my way to say that I don't find humans as attractive as furries.
What was your girlfriend's reply to that?

Quote:
In addition, there are a lot of posts containing furry media floating around, why did you choose this one to express your displeasure?
It was on my mind, the mention of Yiffer reminded me of a word I disliked, simply because it sounds that the creators forgot how to say their favorite brand of peanut butter. Also, yif sounds nothing like an animal bark, making it seem even more stupid. That fact that people latch onto this word and use it like it is somehow commonplace terms and should be accepted by all.

Now, another point to further complicate matters:

I do like catgirls. Catgirls that have the eyes, ears, and maybe tail of a cat, but no further than that.
Facial hair on a woman is not attractive

Unread 01-11-2006   #12
Summit
Supreme King of Lurking

Quote:
What was your girlfriend's reply to that?
Furries are drawings, humans are real. That's like me asking you how you're girlfriend feels about you preferring inflated girls ;P

Don't take this stuff so seriously, I've found it true that the one thing you really do not have control over is what turns you on, that's why this kind of thing doesn't bother me unless it gets extreme, i.e. violence

dammit, shouldnt have posted, now everyone will think I'm just some argumentative dick -.-;