free hit counters
Voice acting - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-04-2012   #1
Leif
Process Fan

Voice acting

I have a girl that's willing to do some voice acting and I'm planning to have a clip up by the end of the weekend, if we make it in time. Othervise it could be a week delayed.

Anyway, the point is that I'm trying to put them up at clip4sale for an affordable price for most people. c4s are kind of greedy and take like 40% of the earnings and at the same time taking 45$ to wire me the money.

The voice actor is a scandinavian girl with the scandinavian accent, and I'm sure the body inflation fans will like her a lot!.

I'm considering to put up breast expansion voice acting as well there if there is any interests in that. There will be no picture, other then the one you can imagine in your mind.

Well, once I get the clips up, I'll post the link where to find them if there is any interests for it! I know there isn't to many body inflation fans around here, but I guess I'd give it a wirl!

If you have any suggestions, ideas or feedback when I get them up and running I'll happily accept them all!
Leif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2012   #2
kayser118
Process Fan

Re: Voice acting

Um, first off, voice acting for what exactly? A cartoon? A film? A game?
Unread 10-04-2012   #3
Leif
Process Fan

Ohh.. sorry, I totally forgot to explain it! It's like story telling, There wont be any images or vidoe, just audio clip! Where she tells us thats's she is inflating. trying to explain how she looks during the process and what's happening to her.

Sorry about that
Unread 10-05-2012   #4
Abazaba
Frequent Poster

I am sure there are better places than Clips4sale. So if you do get the voice work done. Try to find something that is a bit more reasonable. I think you are probably better of just opening a paypal account and getting people to buy it that way. Then once you get enough content you can look to a easier way to sell them.
Abazaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2012   #5
Leif
Process Fan

Thanks for the tips Abazaba. The thing is that Paypal doesn't accept adult content. I've been serching the web for days, hoping to find a trustworthy page, where I can sell my work.

In other words, I found ONE. But then again, they are connected to paypal, so adult content is forbidden. If any of you know any alternative to paypal, I'm all ears (eyes in this case)

C4S is rather expensive, the same is kinkbomb, so personally I rather not use them, and if there was any cheaper alternative I would be able to keep the prices lower as well!

*EDIT*
I know I posted this on the BE forum as well. Just want to make sure people don't miss it.

The clips will be delayed at least 2 weeks. My partner doesn't have the time to record them at the moment because she have a lot of work that needs to be finnished in time. I'm really sorry about this, and I'll do everything in my power to get them up and running as soon as possible.

In the due time, if you have any suggestions or ideas you want me to record I'm all open. Just send me PM's and I'll see what I can do.

Again I'm sorry

Last edited by Leif; 10-06-2012 at 02:34 AM.
Unread 10-11-2012   #6
Abazaba
Frequent Poster

Eh as I have learned. What paypal doesn't know won't hurt them. Is how most run. My own understanding after a few years of people using them. Paypal has a part in the ToS that says no adult stuff. However they would seem to only use that if it suites them. Meaning if the content you sell via them is OVERTLY sexual then they pull the plug. However they would seem to not care and only use that to cover their own hide. So as long as your titles are not overly sexual, and you are making good sales but not TOO good. Then they don't seem to care since they get a cut.

As to what you are doing now. I don't really think stories will sell well. Most people give their stories out for free. Since most of them are transcripts for either audio or video works. Something like a teaser for paid content.

So personally I would use Paypal and keep the names low key. Worst case is they suspend or terminate your account after some transactions. Most people seem to get away with it. For the cut they take, it is better to start there than with C4S or something that is going to make it almost not worth it for you.
Abazaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2012   #7
Leif
Process Fan

You're making a good point. The stories isn't really the mian thing I'm planning to get up pn the web anyway, those I mostly do just for fun and it was sort of a test.

However, I've been looking into the paypal thing, and in order to use that, I would need a server or some sort of webpage. And knowing my coding skills, I could jsut as easily try to put my cat to do it for me.

I really don't want to use C4S or Kinkbomb, as they are expensive. As for now I'm using kinkbomb, I'm trying to keep things as cheap as I can, becaus I want people to see my work once I get it up.

Once I start getting time to learn coding and webdesign, I will certanly switch to paypal.
Unread 10-11-2012   #8
Leif
Process Fan

* Update* I figured I should start uploading my 3D work as well!
Unread 10-16-2012   #9
Leif
Process Fan

The audio clip is finally up. I'll say the same to you lot as I did on BI.org

So the first audio clip is finally done! It's about being bit by a bug, then suddenly she starts inflating. She keeps explaining what she looks like during the process and in the end she floats away.

I put the clip up for a lower price than I wish for my self and will most likely loose money on this, but what doesn't one do for the comunity? I also want new content :P

the reason I do this is because the acting could be better and at some point she have a bit of a hard time pronouncing some words. She is Scandinavian after all do not have english as her first language. But most important, I really like her voice, I found it soft and comfortable to listen to, and I REALLY hope you will like the clip as well. It's up for 4.99$ and it's almost 8 minutes long. Enjoy good folks!

Oo.. I almost forgot, the name is Helium bug! I would upload a preview clip for you lot, but unfortunally it will have to wait a couple a days, because the house I live in have used up their internet quota, so I've been using ages to upload the audio file. Another reason to why I made it so cheap!

If this turns out be popular I'll work more with her and make more different sorts of audio clips.

Just click on my link in my signature, you can find th audio clip there