free hit counters
Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde-New Comic Book Adaptation - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-28-2019   #1
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Lightbulb Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde-New Comic Book Adaptation

Hello there,

Returning here, after a time, I know that my reputation may still precede me on this subject, though I hope that i might have your patience to explain, as my finding might stir some real curiosity .

Always being curious of new content on this most particular of subjects, i recently stumbled across a remarkable gem while perusing e-hentai. While here, I happened upon a mew French adaptation of the classic tale, remade into a graphic novel which actually does the original text more than its fair justice.

But, speaking to the issue, I discovered that it also contains not only greater insight and allusions into the duality of the doctor and his unsavory friend, but also detailed and vivid depictions of the transformations, in the story - along with a few more thrown in for greater affect. Startling to see in this fashion, i was predictably intrigued as some of my peers here might have guessed .

Now, as regards a link, I know well the affliction of the sad panda - dud links to any e-hentai content - but i will describe and give directions for those interested. And indeed, for those curious among you, i think that it's more than worth the investment to find out, if you so like.

Directions -

The site is E-Hentai and the artist/group responsible is "Guido Crepax" - their work is listed as "Dr. Jekyll Et Mr. Hyde", with additional tags for "French" in language and is located among "western" content.

Perhaps predictable, I hope that this discovery gives something a little more substantial and fresh to the interested, among the forums.

Thanks again,

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2019   #2
Jake
Frequent Poster

Re: Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde-New Comic Book Adaptation

Shouldn't this go under "other"?
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote