free hit counters
SaberSpark - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-10-2020   #1
Case Scenario
Frequent Poster

SaberSpark

Online critic SaberSpark reviews a number of "genderswap" themed episodes from various cartoons, and gets his own gender swapped to suit the theme.

There's not much process or animation beyond a "poof", but his avatar is affably drawn, the reaction is cute, and he even got a voice actress to give his female alter-ego her own voice. Plus, there are lots of clips of TG stuff from other shows, so it's a nice little grab-bag.
Case Scenario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2020   #2
Scorch
Process Master

Re: SaberSpark

I liked the video, it was funny. Right about Johnny Test, the first teaser had the tg in it, making it look like it might be an ep, not a 5 second morph.
Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2020   #3
MindiFlyth
Frequent Poster

The woman who played the female version of Saberspark did a GREAT job impersonating him. She really had his voice down. I do wish they hadn't done the thing where the male version of him came back while the female version was onscreen. That made it feel less like he'd actually become female and more like he was just taking a break while an actress impersonated him. But that's a relatively minor criticism, and mostly I thought it was good. Sabie was cute and I appreciated that the video wasn't making fun of people who like this stuff.
MindiFlyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2020   #4
TGManiac
Frequent Poster

Saberspark you are very funny.
TGManiac is offline   Reply With Quote