free hit counters
New Webcomic: The Growth Market - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-21-2017   #1
bigmaxinf
Chaos Wolf God of Growth

New Webcomic: The Growth Market

Hi! Remember me? *grins toothily* :twisted:

Here's the link to it if you want to dive in now and not read what I learned from "him" - http://themaxxchaos.deviantart.com/a...1-01-664699017

So, I've been away helping one of my other me's, well, a me named "Maxx C. Obercosm" do some video shots at his new company Green Ventures Unlimited. Some venture capitalwhazit company called Green Ventures Unlimited that focused on growth investments and stuff. He even looks a bit different from me too. All 3D-esque and not so spiky hair. No spiky hair? Is he really crazy?! Well, more crazy than me that is?

When me said to I, "Growing to destroy stuff is boring, I'm going to start my own business." I was dumbfounded. I mean, I already did destruction and demolition as a bit of a side job in addition to chaotic-ing, but he was serious. Me and a lot of I's were in shock. But, an undisclosed amount of time later, here I was, standing in front me, the me with a suit and bow-tie on looking all smart and stylish and not bursting out of clothes with muscles. Somehow, he convinced me that even the weakest is prone to epic growth without actually changing size. I was skeptical at first but then he gave me this example:

"When people see the market numbers go up, they can't resist getting happier and more excited. But when the numbers go down they get sadder, angrier and very hostile" he mused. "It doesn't even take any powers or rays or potions for their transformations to happen. Who knew simple numbers can drive people this way. Imagine the possibilities." He turned to me grinning toothily. I took a step back from the sudden gaze. "Best of all. All species, races, gods, alive, dead or otherwise who have a vested interest are affected. Even you and me!"

Impressive.

When he puts it like that, in a way I understood, it sounds interesting and chaotic. Can he just grow people with just mere number manipulation? He didn't even have to transform or grow in size which me and myselves often infamously do here and on other places. Heh. Maybe I underestimated myself here. After all, he is me. But a capitalist me? I don't know. You tell me.

He's starting by helping people plan their career growth: http://themaxxchaos.deviantart.com/a...1-01-664699017

Last edited by bigmaxinf; 02-21-2017 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Weirdness with URLs
bigmaxinf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2017   #2
MinMax
Process Fan

Re: New Webcomic: The Growth Market

I assume you're trying to link to this:
http://themaxxchaos.deviantart.com/a...1-01-664699017
MinMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2017   #3
bigmaxinf
Chaos Wolf God of Growth

Re: New Webcomic: The Growth Market

Well, copy and paste failed me here. Updated the OP. Thanks.

Tags
female muscle growth, giantess, male growth, muscle growth, superheroes