free hit counters
A YouTube upload, tf mentioned before - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-30-2014   #1
Garnu_Thorn
Adept Mage

A YouTube upload, tf mentioned before

In response to Thrillerboys' upload viewing I did find a VHS to DVD copy of The Kindred's woman to fish partial transformation. I was unsure if I should gravedig his thread or repost that I have a more colourful copy on my channel. My version is slightly different, I have better sounds and the characters look healthier as this was a decent transition copy ripped and cut. The only drawback to YouTube is if your browser doesn't support HTML5 that the video always plays in 360p instead of full 480p. I'm uncertain if I can find other scenes to plop on my channel in lieu of YouTube's copyright policies and those that hunt down their owned content to flag and remove. If I find something notable, I'll be sure to let you know.

http://youtu.be/tt92JiE-Lig
Garnu_Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2014   #2
rehtlh
Process Fan

Re: A YouTube upload, tf mentioned before

Good thing I didn't want to sleep any time tonight.
rehtlh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2014   #3
dorintf
Process Master

The one TF video that always depresses me. :-(
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2014   #4
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

A lot of people have said in the past that those idiots watching her transform should have put her in the tub and she'd have lived. But after some more thought on it... wouldn't that have just let her continue to transform completely into a fish monster and kill them all afterward?
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2014   #5
Garnu_Thorn
Adept Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
A lot of people have said in the past that those idiots watching her transform should have put her in the tub and she'd have lived. But after some more thought on it... wouldn't that have just let her continue to transform completely into a fish monster and kill them all afterward?
People can speculate what they want, as to whether you lose all humanity becoming another creature or you have relative sense of your old self to what you've become and thus afterwards act such. I could write an essay to the factors involving the future mindset of a person after they are not human anymore, but there would be no empirical science behind it as this practice of inducing transformation, either sudden mutation or magical transfigurement is not mainstream. People want proof, and if all basis is on dogma, fanatical to some ala Hollywood verbatim, there is no debate.

In my experience dealing with otherworldly entities, mainly for this case shapeshifters, the person is still that person.

Now take a modern day zombie, real zombie, their original mind remains, but to control his/herself, their body's brain is mush. Not much left of a person after that ordeal.

But to have a working brain in becoming something else, you would have your spiritual mind intact, and about the only difference is of what animal thing you became you could act like one, but you'd still be you.

This movie's star monster, on the other hand, didn't grow up a human, so all he does is seek food, as I'd imagine he wouldn't be cultured. If Dr. Lloyd would have him a specimen after dosing him properly, the monster may look human, but he would still be a monster.
Unread 01-31-2014   #6
shinchan1
Frequent Poster

wait.... what? Shape shifters?
shinchan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2014   #7
Garnu_Thorn
Adept Mage

As a practicing mage I get people over that are on other realms that are fully capable of becoming non-human. I even have a contact in our realm that shapeshifts, but there is no safe way to conceal her identity nor transmit raw video without the wrong people beginning to track her down. Besides, she isn't in to voyeurism of her becoming an animal. Me on the other hand, once I can protect myself I'd be willing to post myself becoming a woman, or a wolf, once I'm at that level of magic to do so. I'll even show other fictional people becoming other than human with cgi that you would exclaim isn't; it would look that real. But give me time and I'll figure out how to get it to our realm.
Unread 01-31-2014   #8
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnu_Thorn View Post
People can speculate what they want, as to whether you lose all humanity becoming another creature or you have relative sense of your old self to what you've become and thus afterwards act such. I could write an essay to the factors involving the future mindset of a person after they are not human anymore, but there would be no empirical science behind it as this practice of inducing transformation, either sudden mutation or magical transfigurement is not mainstream. People want proof, and if all basis is on dogma, fanatical to some ala Hollywood verbatim, there is no debate.

In my experience dealing with otherworldly entities, mainly for this case shapeshifters, the person is still that person.

Now take a modern day zombie, real zombie, their original mind remains, but to control his/herself, their body's brain is mush. Not much left of a person after that ordeal.

But to have a working brain in becoming something else, you would have your spiritual mind intact, and about the only difference is of what animal thing you became you could act like one, but you'd still be you.

This movie's star monster, on the other hand, didn't grow up a human, so all he does is seek food, as I'd imagine he wouldn't be cultured. If Dr. Lloyd would have him a specimen after dosing him properly, the monster may look human, but he would still be a monster.
It was an 80s scifi horror movie, let's keep it in perspective. Nobody thought that deeply about what they were doing. In the 80s if someone turned into a monster they just started eating everyone, it's just how it was. So if she hadn't died then she'd have killed them after the transformation was over. I'm trying really hard to think of an 80s scifi horror movie where a person turns into a monster and does not become a mindless killing machine as a result. I can only think of 80s scifi action where this happens, never in horror.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2014   #9
Garnu_Thorn
Adept Mage

I would agree on that. With film back then, humans that became monsters to kill humans and pets sold. Nowadays a human becoming a monster and mentally staying a human isn't horror, it is sci-fi drama.

Tags
female, fish, mutagen, transformation, woman