free hit counters
My idea for a horse TF (Hulking out) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-12-2016   #1
Galyo
Process Fan

Lightbulb My concept for a horse TF (Hulking out)

Long time lurker here!

I've had this idea for years now, and I've been putting it off since forever so I figured I would share it with like-minded people so it could perhaps become something one day (or not).

Basically, I like horse TF's because horses are big and muscular and they are real animals we can all relate to. My whole fascination with TF's started when I got into werewolf-fiction as a kid, but it went straight into high gear as soon as I was exposed to the Incredible Hulk 80's cartoon. The transformation sequences in that show were amazing and really highlighted the anatomy and muscle-growth, which of course I think is fantastic. They are still probably my favorite TF sequences, if it weren't for the fact that it was the Hulk...

Here are some clips to show you what I mean:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqMlJsa2M_0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_qIBSWEZjg

Of course, these sequences are very short, but you get the idea.

Don't get me wrong, I do like the Hulk as a comic character, but as a subject for a transformation there just isn't a whole lot of change going on except for him growing bigger and green. That's why I think a horse TF in this style would be awesome, because the change is far more drastic and therefore adds a greater element of "humanity loss" to the mix. I personally would prefer the subject to be female, because again: it makes for a stronger contrast since females are typically less muscular than men.

This is an idea that has been running through my head ever since I was a kid, pretty much. I'd love to see this idea become a reality one day, but of course I don't hold my hopes up for it. I wouldn't mind commissioning somebody to animate this for me, but some of the prices I've seen for short animations are too high for my budget. I could try animating it myself some time (I'm an artist) but I don't have a graphic-tablet, so I don't think this is feasible.

I wanted to share this anyway to see if anybody has ever had this kind of idea before, or maybe if there are horse TF's like this that I just haven't seen. Who knows!

Last edited by Galyo; 07-12-2016 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Grammar and wording
Galyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2016   #2
SavageFlesh
Predatory Metamorphosis

Re: My idea for a horse TF (Hulking out)

I would certainly love to see your concept realized. I had a similar idea, a sort of "demon horse" with much larger proportions as well as horns and teeth. My preferences have always been more monstrous.
Unread 07-13-2016   #3
Galyo
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageFlesh View Post
I would certainly love to see your concept realized. I had a similar idea, a sort of "demon horse" with much larger proportions as well as horns and teeth. My preferences have always been more monstrous.
I'm glad you like it!

Hmm, that could also be a nice concept! Though in my opinion as a designer, the more monstrous something is, the harder it is to relate to it. I'm open for the idea though. Perhaps a nice middle ground will do the trick?

I personally would love to turn this into a project, which is kind of why I started this topic. I even wouldn't mind sinking some cash into hiring an animator, though like I stated previously, I can't exceed more than 150 Euros or so.
Unread 07-13-2016   #4
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

Meesh does some great Horse tf's but not for free.

http://meesh.pandachan.org/transformation-collections/
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2016   #5
Galyo
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
Meesh does some great Horse tf's but not for free.

http://meesh.pandachan.org/transformation-collections/
I love Meesh's art! I've been a fan of it for around a year or so. Though, I don't think he does animation. My goal would be to make this into an actual animation. Maybe around a minute long or so. That sounds proper I think?

Last edited by Galyo; 07-13-2016 at 11:02 AM.
Unread 07-15-2016   #6
Galyo
Process Fan

I'm thinking about basing this animation (if it ever comes to fruition) on my latest story: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20539613/

I know this sounds like a bad plug, but I swear this was on my mind before. XD
Unread 07-17-2016   #7
SavageFlesh
Predatory Metamorphosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galyo View Post
Hmm, that could also be a nice concept! Though in my opinion as a designer, the more monstrous something is, the harder it is to relate to it. I'm open for the idea though. Perhaps a nice middle ground will do the trick?
Not tying to change your idea, just wanted to express my own is all.
Unread 07-17-2016   #8
Amahain
Process Master

Quote:
I'm not normally into horse TFs, but that would be an exception. I already kind of did that in one of my stories, but it would be cool to see that in visual art form.
Unread 07-18-2016   #9
Galyo
Process Fan

Quote:
Not tying to change your idea, just wanted to express my own is all.
It's okay, I'm open for ideas! I love discussing this with other people.
Unread 08-17-2016   #10
Galyo
Process Fan

I'm bumping this because I'd like to reiterate that I'm looking for somebody to commission for this. I'm not sure how many artists / animators are browsing this forum, but I'd love to talk to them and bring this idea to fruition.

When it comes to price we can make a good deal. I could even split up the TF in three or so sections, so that I don't have to sell my kidney but the artist can still enjoy a fair price this way. :P

I hope somebody interested in the job will reply here. I'm also available for PM, of course.
Unread 08-17-2016   #11
t-rav
Tee Eff

So I am a patreon for this wonderful piece of horse hulking right here by the artist fasttrack37d:

https://beta.furrynetwork.com/fasttr...ype=multimedia

His patreon page is here:

https://www.patreon.com/fasttrack

Definitely check it out if you haven't before! He is still accepting patreons, despite the fact that he has been having issues with updating the site.
t-rav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2016   #12
Galyo
Process Fan

I remember that animation. Though it's full moon triggered, the TF is really nice looking and I'm curious where this is going.

I'd love to support him on Patreon, but I would have to pledge on a monthly basis and I'm scared that's going to cut into my regular expenses that way. I hate to be picky, but I would rather commission things in one go or in several parts. Seeing as so many artists have jumped to Patreon, I'm not sure how much of a possibility this is for me...

Tags
equine, horse, hulk out, the hulk, transformation