free hit counters
Possible Freeborn revival? - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-19-2019   #25
trc071880
Frequent Poster

Re: Possible Freeborn revival?

hmmmmm...past behavior is usually a indication of future behavior..but nothing would make me happier then to be proven wrong.
trc071880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2019   #26
mb78
Process Fan

The telltale sign to watch out for is when the fundraising drive begins. If he releases without asking for money, then bravo. I suspect there will be a sudden shortage of funds when he is so close! If only he could raise a couple thousand...
mb78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2019   #27
Voral
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb78 View Post
The telltale sign to watch out for is when the fundraising drive begins. If he releases without asking for money, then bravo. I suspect there will be a sudden shortage of funds when he is so close! If only he could raise a couple thousand...
I will admit, i've been very skeptical about this current run. I donated to his causes every time he put up a fundraiser, even put in a pretty big donation into his last fundraiser. My gut should tell me to not even promote this at all.

BUT...

Everything i've seen so far from him with his posts and work seems to be on the up and up. He has said that the project is completely funded by a backer and that he has "Thousands and Thousands of dollars" worth of make up effects laying around his home. If it turns out to be false? Well shame on me for even bringing it up. Only time will tell.
Voral is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2019   #28
bob1010101
Lurker

Soo..... if he ever actually finishes does this mean that previous supporters will get a copy?
bob1010101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2019   #29
Twilight_Roxas
Process Master

Would be surprising if Amazon or Netflix picks up Freeborn.
Twilight_Roxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2020   #30
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Guess who's diappeared from public sight after taking many orders from his virtual shop? Yep, Mr. Brownrigg has done it again... or that seems to happen right now. There are some angry customers in his discord server right now.
It is a pity, this time things went a bit more legit .
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2020   #31
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
Guess who's diappeared from public sight after taking many orders from his virtual shop? Yep, Mr. Brownrigg has done it again... or that seems to happen right now. There are some angry customers in his discord server right now.
At this point, I almost actually feel bad for the guy (and this is coming from someone who also got screwed out of his funding money for "Freeborn"). Seeing his ping-ponging behavior over the past 15 years (yes, I've been following "Freeborn" for that long) from being 100% gung-ho/all-in/staying up all night to work on the project to disappearing completely, I honestly think he has bipolar and should seek help (not sarcasm).
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2020   #32
mtsocano
Process Fan

Yeah, I get that. Maybe he should get some help.
mtsocano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2020   #33
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

i don't know. What I personally think is that he's a capable guy and a true artist... I have seen some of his work in several arts, and he's got some talent and artistic vein. But unfortunately artists sometimes tend to be a bit unstable. Back to the topic, I really thought that the video was really going to happen this time . So damn near...
Unread 04-11-2020   #34
slayer1
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
Can you link the discord I’d like to check it out
Unread 04-12-2020   #35
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

I don't know if this will work:
https://discordapp.com/channels/6221...27087628714025
Unread 04-13-2020   #36
scryer
Process Fan

On his youtube channel about 6 months ago he had a flurry of werewolf tf stuff and then vanished off the face of the earth again. He has real talent but as a person seems to be a con man to fund other projects. Don't send this guy another dime anyone.
scryer is offline   Reply With Quote