free hit counters
Layers (Incomplete) - Page 5 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-13-2013   #49
CNash
What would you rather be?

Re: Layers (Incomplete)

A real whirlwind of emotions. I very much enjoyed the climax of the story and the final battle, though I couldn't engage with Scott as a villain as he'd had so little development in previous chapters. He wasn't the main villain anyway, Thomas was, although he'd lost a little bit of the super-creepy vibe I got from him in his previous appearance, and there's no definitive resolution to his part in the story.

But then the story really isn't about them, they're just supporting actors. It's all about our protagonist's emotional development, and her relationship with Elaine and Stephen. I loved how you forced her to really weigh her options, and that even after she'd lost her new body and gender, she was able to love Elaine and Stephen just as much, and they her.

In short, I'm very grateful to you for pressing on with this story right up to its conclusion; I enjoyed it thoroughly, from start to finish. Well done!

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote