free hit counters
Missa - Gender TF - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-21-2015   #37
missa
Producer

Re: Missa - Gender TF

The Jenner Effect
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2015   #38
smooch
Frequent Poster

I'll be durned if these aren't awesome. Beautiful women on this thread, too.
smooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2015   #39
Leonides
Process Fan

The special FX are getting more incredible with each video, Missa. Thanks!
Leonides is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2015   #40
Chiaroscuros
Process Fan

Bought it to help encourage more of this.
The TG is short but she is really cute.

-C
Chiaroscuros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2015   #41
Winter
Leecher

Next challenge will be having a guy changed down there when he is aroused as well as a voice change would be challenging as well.
Winter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2015   #42
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Inconsequential question, but I'm curious. Why do your preview gifs always start with a scene late in the video and then skip back to the transformation?

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2015   #43
Istmael
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
Next challenge will be having a guy changed down there when he is aroused as well as a voice change would be challenging as well.
For what its worth, working voice change process in would be absolutely outstanding. I already purchase most of your clips Missa so I have nothing really to offer on my end, ha, but I would still love to see (or I guess, hear) it happen!
Istmael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2015   #44
Chiaroscuros
Process Fan

SPOILER WARNING (AS IF ANYONE CARES - IT'S NOT SW7)

Critique of The Jenner Effect :

The physical transformation bits while cool feel rushed and feel unfinished. Genital transformation is a good effort but stops at an awkward midway point, hand/nails transformation (if there is one) is way too subtle considering the deliberate framing of the shot. Beard/chin transformation is again too subtle and starts off really female-looking. Hairy legs but no change shown.

Starting off with a guy's deeper voice would have been better.

Conclusion : Too much lead up and not enough payoff. $12 was a lot to pay for really cute model but not much actual TG goodness. There's only about 30 seconds of actual physical transformation (or less) in the whole video.

P.S. Not trying to bag on MissaX. However, the community has gotten so much quality material from Mako, DanielSan in the past few years and now Surody recently (often for free) that the bar has been raised pretty high.
Chiaroscuros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2015   #45
Red Parrot
Visual Innovator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdarkness View Post
Inconsequential question, but I'm curious. Why do your preview gifs always start with a scene late in the video and then skip back to the transformation?
Ohhh, ohh! I know this one!

It's because the sites use the first frame as the still image until it loads the entire animation.

Since that means most people will be looking at that still for awhile you want it to be something good. That usually means taking a part from later in the video.
Red Parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2015   #46
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Now I know.

And knowing is half the battle.

T.G. JOE.

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2016   #47
Dragon
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaroscuros View Post
SPOILER WARNING (AS IF ANYONE CARES - IT'S NOT SW7)

Critique of The Jenner Effect :

The physical transformation bits while cool feel rushed and feel unfinished. Genital transformation is a good effort but stops at an awkward midway point, hand/nails transformation (if there is one) is way too subtle considering the deliberate framing of the shot. Beard/chin transformation is again too subtle and starts off really female-looking. Hairy legs but no change shown.

Starting off with a guy's deeper voice would have been better.

Conclusion : Too much lead up and not enough payoff. $12 was a lot to pay for really cute model but not much actual TG goodness. There's only about 30 seconds of actual physical transformation (or less) in the whole video.

P.S. Not trying to bag on MissaX. However, the community has gotten so much quality material from Mako, DanielSan in the past few years and now Surody recently (often for free) that the bar has been raised pretty high.
I'm going to agree that the TG is short and feels unfinished. It is, in my opinion, a thread common to many of her videos that she comes up just a little shy on the change in pursuit of the sex. However, let us not discount that that is a very skilled manipulation of actual cash 'n' prizes and the best yet produced by Missa.

Mako, DanielSan and Surody deal in poser and, completely computer rendered, while realistic, lacks the immersion factor for me. Mako's acted videos are marketed to a more general audience (than pr0n) and the budget for special effects is reduced by having to pay professional actors.

All that said, there's room enough for it all, each has their merits, and I've enjoyed all their works at some time or another. Missa just needs the payoff -- the formation of labia!
Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2016   #48
lowes96
Process Master

Hey missa any new TG videos you working on?
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote