free hit counters
BE Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 73 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-30-2009   #865
crazyazn
It has Personality.

Re: BE Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTails View Post
Was it in the RP section? That was actually me and another user there... although, there was one or two other BE stories on there, that one in particular was just a big RP log between me and Tranksyouverymuch, who is a great guy...
Thats a possibility. Do you have a link to this RP?

EDIT: nvm. found it myself.
http://www.overflowingforum.com/view...hp?f=12&t=2142

Last edited by crazyazn; 05-02-2009 at 05:36 AM.
crazyazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2009   #866
Dragonfly
Process Fan

Hello everyone I have 2 requests I'd like to ask of you all, I have went through all 44 pages of this request forum and still haven't seen the what im looking for.
Starters is both of my request are from anime series I have seen awhile back but cant seem to locate them now. First one is an old anime that has BE and butt growth in it. Ill explain it to the best of my knowledge Its like this female activates some kind of power or gem I dont know or it was either her suit(trying my best here please bear with me) But first her breast swell up immensely (this is all nude) and after that the anime angle spins to her backside (butt) thats swells up too( still all nude) then this like helmet appears on her head its like a space helmet or something. I remember it remotely but Im sure thats how it went it was an amazing BE, buttgrowth scene. And it was an anime, I only seen that small clip of it so Im asking for help because I want to try to find the torrent of that anime.

Ok second one is an anime as well more ecchi than the first imo. But however this is how it went I remember it, where this older guy is in his room and this kinda young girl comes in and says she want to show him something, and after that (if my memory serves me right) she opens up her shirt and the gigantic boobs pops out and the I think the guy ends up leaving the room with her clung to his leg wanter him to stay or either he drags her out of the room I cant remember that part well. I hope I have given enough detail to get some help Ive been looking for these anime's for awhile and any help or any information how I could find this is much appreciated . Thanx again
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2009   #867
Sucht17
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
SIll explain it to the best of my knowledge Its like this female activates some kind of power or gem I dont know or it was either her suit(trying my best here please bear with me) But first her breast swell up immensely (this is all nude) and after that the anime angle spins to her backside (butt) thats swells up too( still all nude) then this like helmet appears on her head its like a space helmet or something. I remember it remotely but Im sure thats how it went it was an amazing BE, buttgrowth scene. And it was an anime, I only seen that small clip of it so Im asking for help because I want to try to find the torrent of that anime.
That's the transformation sequence of the heroine from Angel Blade.

Quote:
Ok second one is an anime as well more ecchi than the first imo. But however this is how it went I remember it, where this older guy is in his room and this kinda young girl comes in and says she want to show him something, and after that (if my memory serves me right) she opens up her shirt and the gigantic boobs pops out and the I think the guy ends up leaving the room with her clung to his leg wanter him to stay or either he drags her out of the room I cant remember that part well.

That's from the last episode (Episode 26) of the Excel Saga series.

I should be drawing things.
Sucht17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2009   #868
lordbo
Banned

Question Re: BE Request Thread

can anyone translate this please??
I have posted a few parts and the file with all of it within it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P01.jpg (302.2 KB, 739 views)
File Type: jpg P02.jpg (279.8 KB, 669 views)
File Type: jpg P03.jpg (361.3 KB, 700 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar Yuka.rar (16.02 MB, 330 views)
lordbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2009   #869
Dragonfly
Process Fan

thanx Sucht17
Unread 05-11-2009   #870
Dragonfly
Process Fan

seems that you were dead right about the first one but excel episode 26 I didnt see that maybe scene. but thanx again for helping
Unread 05-11-2009   #871
Gaffenheimer
Death is Near

Can anyone post the latest works of skipperbird24 on deviantart here, since going to bugmenot and using a password that probably won't work is time consuming and unreliable?
Gaffenheimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2009   #872
Sucht17
Process Master

Quote:
seems that you were dead right about the first one but excel episode 26 I didnt see that maybe scene. but thanx again for helping
It's in there. She has pink hair and is wearing a towel.
The joke is the man is a lolicon and likes her for her...well, what lolicons like. She opens her towel to reveal that she is actually a well endowed G-cup. He of course leaves because he doesn't like big breasts.
Just watch the whole episode. I know it's in there. Besides it's actually a funny show.

I should be drawing things.
Sucht17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2009   #873
pwnedya
Lurker

i believe in the thread of smith6x7s disappearing someone said they had his stuff stored so can anyone upload a package of them even temporarily?
pwnedya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2009   #874
Been there, done that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbo View Post
I do believe thats pay material mate.
Unread 05-13-2009   #875
cmage
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbo View Post
From what I saw, there is no BE in this. It just has HUGE boobs and lots of Futa...
cmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2009   #876
Dragonfly
Process Fan

Thanx again Sucht I looked up the episode guide and you are very correct there is an episode 26 I just cant find it anywhere yet Ill see if I can torrent it later so thanx a buch.