free hit counters
BE on Video Games Project - Page 20 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-30-2009   #229
pokefreak111
Lurker

Re: BE on Video Games Project

Well, poo. With Pokefan working with the Pokedex entries I got nothing to do. Unless you want some help.

Then again there's text editing, someone's gotta come up with material for that. And even then I'd probably have to go around asking people what they want to say and try to make it fit in the boxes given...
pokefreak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2009   #230
Pokefan
Phantom of the Web

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokefreak111 View Post
Well, poo. With Pokefan working with the Pokedex entries I got nothing to do. Unless you want some help.

Then again there's text editing, someone's gotta come up with material for that. And even then I'd probably have to go around asking people what they want to say and try to make it fit in the boxes given...
Well, I am open for suggestions. I thought I would start working on some Pokedex entries in advance, but I'm not sure what to type for all of them at the moment. If you have any ideas, please let me know.
Pokefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2009   #231
DanTails
My shoes are untied, too!

How many pokemanz are in here? I think one person on Pokedex entries is not enough.

Heck, I should do some even. D:
DanTails is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2009   #232
pokefreak111
Lurker

Well if we get another person to do it, we can do them by region. That's about 5/4ths for everyone, where the numerator is the count of Pokemon there is in hundreds over how many people there are to split up with. That's almost 125 Pokemon for everyone. Almost.

Anyone else wanna step up? We could arrange who gets which region in the meantime. I don't mind which I get.
pokefreak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2009   #233
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

yea we really need to better organize this project, and starting with the pokedex entries is a good start
Ryu_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2009   #234
Melkorios
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokefan View Post
Yeah. You did great with the Ralts family sprites. Kirlia and Gardevoir have now been added to the list of Pokedex entries on page 9. Although, when I saw your sprites, I started rethinking Ralts's entry, so I added a second one. Which one do you think works better, the first one, or the second?
Personally, I prefer the second one, it makes a bit more sense, so yeah. Great work on them, thought.

And, just to let you know... That's not the complete Ralts family...

With this, NOW I've done the complete Ralts family... :P
Attached Images
File Type: png Gallade Girl.PNG (1.5 KB, 78 views)
Melkorios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2009   #235
stratusmark
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melkorios View Post
Personally, I prefer the second one, it makes a bit more sense, so yeah. Great work on them, thought.

And, just to let you know... That's not the complete Ralts family...

With this, NOW I've done the complete Ralts family... :P
sorry but only the males in the evolution chain could become Gallade, that's just how it works, but nice one there.
stratusmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2009   #236
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratusmark View Post
sorry but only the males in the evolution chain could become Gallade, that's just how it works, but nice one there.
I think we'll just only change the pokemon sprites ans leave the genders on them but incresase the percentage for getting females much more higher
Unread 10-01-2009   #237
Pokefan
Phantom of the Web

Melkorios: Man, I forgot all about Gallade! Good catch. The sprite's a keeper, to. She is now added to the entries. Also, read you loud and clear on the Ralts entry. You're right, it does go with the other entries better, so I'll keep that one.

Ryu_Knight: Not a bad idea. Leaving the gender sign but swapping the sprites would make things easier. It would reduce the number of sprites needed to swap for each Pokemon.
Pokefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2009   #238
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokefan View Post
Melkorios: Man, I forgot all about Gallade! Good catch. The sprite's a keeper, to. She is now added to the entries. Also, read you loud and clear on the Ralts entry. You're right, it does go with the other entries better, so I'll keep that one.

Ryu_Knight: Not a bad idea. Leaving the gender sign but swapping the sprites would make things easier. It would reduce the number of sprites needed to swap for each Pokemon.
well the thing is we were gonna change all the sprites to look females with the few odd males in the game and this way you would't have to worry about the whole breeding thing as they would still be read as diffrent gender but would be seen by the player as girls[hehe dirty thoughts]
Unread 10-02-2009   #239
Melkorios
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu_Knight View Post
well the thing is we were gonna change all the sprites to look females with the few odd males in the game and this way you would't have to worry about the whole breeding thing as they would still be read as diffrent gender but would be seen by the player as girls[hehe dirty thoughts]
Sounds fine by me. I mean, yeah, for certain scenarios, we'd have to keep male pokemon, but yeah, perhaps have their appearance TGed into girls as well would make things really fun. I like the idea. Dirty thoughts, huh? *lesbians lesbians lesbians...* lol

On a completely different note, yet another pokemorph has been churned out.
Introducing Regirock Girl
Attached Images
File Type: png Regirock Girl.PNG (1.8 KB, 44 views)
Melkorios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2009   #240
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melkorios View Post
Sounds fine by me. I mean, yeah, for certain scenarios, we'd have to keep male pokemon, but yeah, perhaps have their appearance TGed into girls as well would make things really fun. I like the idea. Dirty thoughts, huh? *lesbians lesbians lesbians...* lol

On a completely different note, yet another pokemorph has been churned out.
Introducing Regirock Girl
excelent work yet again, and yea those where the exact same thoughts I had for the breeding