free hit counters
Primal's Transformations - New Releases - Page 5 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-15-2016   #49
tflover296
Frequent Poster

Re: Primal's Transformations - New Releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimalFetish View Post
Hi,

For some reason we are having issues with the gmail account for the custom submissions. Could you email

Michael@primalfetish.com ?

We would always respond to custom requests whether it was a project we would take or not. And we will communicate about why we would or wouldn't. We respect our fans and appreciate you interest in our productions.

I am sorry that you haven't gotten a response. I will make every effort to respond as soon as possible.

Michael
And re-sent to new address
tflover296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2016   #50
PrimalFetish
Production People

Quote:
Originally Posted by LycanDope View Post
Question - are these simply "hey, here's a neat idea if you ever want to use it" or are those commissions?

How does all of that work? And what's the cost for a commission?
Commissions. The cost varies depending on what is requested. If you submit what you're looking for, we can give a more specific estimate.

--Nymph
@PrimalNymph
PrimalFetish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2016   #51
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

You can have a look at their latest video. It is kind of woman to dog TF:

http://clips4sale.com/98931/16279316

And the preview in twitter:

https://twitter.com/primalnymph
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2016   #52
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
You can have a look at their latest video. It is kind of woman to dog TF:

http://clips4sale.com/98931/16279316

And the preview in twitter:

https://twitter.com/primalnymph
Eh, kind of a mixed bag with that one. I liked the sweat, the girl was kinda cute, but the screaming was way over the top. She was at an 11 when she needed to be at like a 5. The face being the first thing to change was a little off putting, coupled with her not howling until her hands changed made that whole sequence feel like it should have been flipped in order. Also the werewolf theme is kinda lost when the next morning she hasn't changed back. So... other than cute sweaty girl on all fours it wasn't really my bag. Though fans of the pet play stuff might like the ending.

But for reals, dat screaming was too much. Not a fan of when people overdue it and sound like they're dying, I ended up having to skip through parts of that, probably 80% of that transformation is just screaming.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2016   #53
Lecher
Process Master

Still no feet busting out of footwear as a part of the TF. C'mon man. Simple stuff...flip flops, sandals, SOMEthing. A good convincing break at a decent angle is all it would take for me to buy more of these.
Lecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2016   #54
Amahain
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Eh, kind of a mixed bag with that one. I liked the sweat, the girl was kinda cute, but the screaming was way over the top. She was at an 11 when she needed to be at like a 5. The face being the first thing to change was a little off putting, coupled with her not howling until her hands changed made that whole sequence feel like it should have been flipped in order. Also the werewolf theme is kinda lost when the next morning she hasn't changed back. So... other than cute sweaty girl on all fours it wasn't really my bag. Though fans of the pet play stuff might like the ending.

But for reals, dat screaming was too much. Not a fan of when people overdue it and sound like they're dying, I ended up having to skip through parts of that, probably 80% of that transformation is just screaming.
I didn't buy it - the preview said enough - but you just confirmed my suspicions.

You've also hit upon a common issue I have with a lot of these videos - the repetitive screaming (or in some case, growling) actually gets annoying. I feel like the problem is that the videos seem artificially stretched out. You get long stretches of time where nothing really happens (the actress just writhes around for several minutes between additions to the costume) and the actress needs to make some sort of noise just to fill that awkward silence.

I think a lot of the problems can be solved with a better sense of pacing. A lot of the videos on the site could be compressed down to a third of their time and they'd actually be better for it.
Unread 08-25-2016   #55
aresx
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amahain View Post

I think a lot of the problems can be solved with a better sense of pacing. A lot of the videos on the site could be compressed down to a third of their time and they'd actually be better for it.
this
Unread 08-26-2016   #56
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amahain View Post
I didn't buy it - the preview said enough - but you just confirmed my suspicions.

You've also hit upon a common issue I have with a lot of these videos - the repetitive screaming (or in some case, growling) actually gets annoying. I feel like the problem is that the videos seem artificially stretched out. You get long stretches of time where nothing really happens (the actress just writhes around for several minutes between additions to the costume) and the actress needs to make some sort of noise just to fill that awkward silence.

I feel a lot of the reason the length of the video is padded out with long stretches of nothing happening is due to the practice of charging a dollar for every minute the video is long. There's definitenly a trend towards that in the pricing, though not a hard rule as (might be a price cap that can't be exceeded regardless of length) a few didn't match length with price, but most did. Typically a 10 minute video is $10, 20 minute is $20 and so forth. So when 12 minutes of a 20 minute video is just screaming I can understand if someone feels like they didn't get their money's worth.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2016   #57
Wbfoot
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
I feel a lot of the reason the length of the video is padded out with long stretches of nothing happening is due to the practice of charging a dollar for every minute the video is long. There's definitenly a trend towards that in the pricing, though not a hard rule as (might be a price cap that can't be exceeded regardless of length) a few didn't match length with price, but most did. Typically a 10 minute video is $10, 20 minute is $20 and so forth. So when 12 minutes of a 20 minute video is just screaming I can understand if someone feels like they didn't get their money's worth.
Once again, the content producing entities are simply not listening or do not care what the TF community is telling them. Sorry but Primal is going down a worse road than Missa.
Wbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2016   #58
Obsidian
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wbfoot View Post
Once again, the content producing entities are simply not listening or do not care what the TF community is telling them. Sorry but Primal is going down a worse road than Missa.
I don't think we should be so quick to condemn Primal. They did, afterall, state that it would take a some time for our feedback to be integrated into newer videos.

I will agree that the screaming and growling needs to be toned down considerably, and perhaps the videos shortened as a result. But Primal is fairly new on the TF scene. Just as with Missa, the hope is that their props and techniques will improve with time.

We should continue to give constructive feedback, and not instantly despair or make assumptions that the producer is not listening. Primal has excellent potential and solid actresses. The sweat, the moaning, the writhing, the writing; all of that is great. Primal simply needs to work on some delivery aspects, the length of videos, and improving their props.

I think patience is in order.
Obsidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2016   #59
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
I don't think we should be so quick to condemn Primal. They did, afterall, state that it would take a some time for our feedback to be integrated into newer videos.

I will agree that the screaming and growling needs to be toned down considerably, and perhaps the videos shortened as a result. But Primal is fairly new on the TF scene. Just as with Missa, the hope is that their props and techniques will improve with time.

We should continue to give constructive feedback, and not instantly despair or make assumptions that the producer is not listening. Primal has excellent potential and solid actresses. The sweat, the moaning, the writhing, the writing; all of that is great. Primal simply needs to work on some delivery aspects, the length of videos, and improving their props.

I completely agree with you. Missa herself needed some time to go from good to excellent videos (for clips4sale measure, I mean), so we need some patience with this.
Anyway, about the length and prices, as Missa said once it is a matter from clips4sale, the longer they are, the more expensive they become. It was one of the reasons that she moved also to Vidown, and there the videos were a few bucks cheaper.
But it is also true that for a good TF it is just necessary to use between 2 to 6 minutes, from the "initial changes" to the "final form", I mean, without the needless foreplay. For, me, a 8 minutes video with 3 minutes of them being foreplay (situational) would be perfect.

Just a final word: right now Primal's is the only provider of half-decent stuff, so in some way this is much better than nothing .
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2016   #60
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post

Thanks for saying this, I was pretty riled when I read the sudden backlash. How quick people are to take up the torches and pitchforks.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beast, clips4sale, primal fetish, tail, transformations