free hit counters
Primal's Transformations - New Releases - Page 8 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-05-2016   #85
irishshane
Frequent Poster

Re: Primal's Transformations - New Releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
+1 to that. In other words, we all have some things that we loved to see, and some others that we consider "mandatory"... more or less. For example, for me watching barefoot models is mandatory, and if the feet are transformed, well that turns a good video into a marvelous one .
This right here
irishshane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2016   #86
Lecher
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenYun View Post
No such thing. It's all relative. What's important to one potential customer may irrelevant to another.
You missed my meaning. I'm pointing out that in this thread, lots of people are talking about things they prefer, but they aren't specifying whether each preference is a mandatory or not. The producer cares about the mandatory stuff.
Lecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2016   #87
PrimalFetish
Production People

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
You see, on the opposite, even though I like the clothes destruction and so on, I am still waiting for a scene in which the performer started completely naked ("God i'm burning!" sort of thing) and then we had the complete TF... right, like in AAWIL. The reason is first because I feel that the clothing is overused to hide TF defects, and second because as we say in engineering, "if something is not broken, don't fix it".

I think we might have done what you are looking for in our first transformation video with Sarah Brooke. I am almost positive she says the exact words "God I am burning"
PrimalFetish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2016   #88
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimalFetish View Post
I think we might have done what you are looking for in our first transformation video with Sarah Brooke. I am almost positive she says the exact words "God I am burning"
You are right, and it seems a very good video. My only problem with the video is the length of the video itself because: a)the "interesting parts" are scattered through the video and b)clips4sale charges a fee (if I am not mistaken) for the length of the videos, and consequently it became unnecessarily expensive.
Anyway, I understand that it was your first video and first serious bet on TF stuff, but curiously it looks like you put a bit more effort than in subsequent videos, Sarah Brooke does a brilliant work and the technical work looks very good too.
Said this, if someday you make something similar, I would be able to pay let's say 15 bucks for a 10 minutes scene with a short but intense werewolf TF (4-5 minutes), just to say.
And well, thank you for your responses and your feedback, in this forum we could be vindicative and sometimes a bit harsh with our critics, but we are also sincere and good people who, in the end, just try to help you create your best works.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2016   #89
slayer1
Process Master

I purchased the last dog one and about 90% of your others, for me I want to support one of the only active content producers. My feedback is that yes the screaming was too much, I had to skip through it as well. even with the reviews I bought cause I'm still into the TF themed pet cosplay however I felt there was not enough of that. Too often in these videos and missa too the final costume and the video ends. I'd like to see more of it, like when you had her playing fetch and barked and saw her bottom fangs was the best part of this. I posted feed back from a while ago on a previous video, it still stands so I'll repost that below. I'd also agree that you can't please everyone so take the feedback collectively here and do what you can... When is that next feline video you mentioned coming out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer1 View Post
my 2 cents on the latest solo werewolf:

I like the focus on the feet but def try to play around see if you can find a realistic paw prosthetic...

My favorite video you guys did was the cat one and I liked it because you could see her eyes and teeth alot as while she gave a BJ she stared at the camera for a POV experience, there wasn't enough of that in this werewolf one. Do another cat and use ear prosthetics maybe instead of a headband but get yourself a kittencream.com kit and focus more on the tail in the video... I liked the makeup in the cat one too, like a realistic halloween look, someone you could see out at a halloween party.

Obviously prosthetics are preferable, but sometimes less is more, if they look too fake it ruins the video for me. Here are some tutorials of just regular makeup which is seems like many of your videos could use. Also what WBFOOT said, and of course bottom fangs, tails, eye contacts, ears are a must.

Take a look at this video for example of do-able werewolf makeup that I think came out quite good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8tgfCqL9l4

And here is good feline/lioness makeup examples:
Lioness (looks easy and very hot but maybe its just the girl...): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoYJRV3sCgc
Cat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3RzAaoILCo

Unread 11-02-2016   #90
PrimalFetish
Production People

http://www.clips4sale.com/98931/16576384<P>

Well here is one of our released for last month. I hope if finds favor
Unread 11-02-2016   #91
PrimalFetish
Production People

http://www.clips4sale.com/98931/16625248

And if you like some futa and animalistic sexual themed clips....
Unread 11-02-2016   #92
Obsidian
Process Master

Hmm...the shoebusting alone has me intrigued. I may have tone bite the bullet and purchase both.
Obsidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2016   #93
Wbfoot
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimalFetish View Post
http://www.clips4sale.com/98931/16576384<P>

Well here is one of our released for last month. I hope if finds favor
Excellent Job!
Wbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2016   #94
Lecher
Process Master

Yup, got it for the shoe busting just like I said I would. Nice work! I'd like to see this progress more. Taking on flats was ambitious. I feel like it would be easier with some type of sandal but good going! See if you can have the whole shoe come off next time too
Lecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2016   #95
slayer1
Process Master

Shoe bust one was okay, I liked the contacts but couldn't see them clearly so maybe more yellow/glow wolf eyes. But honestly I'm still waiting for a new feline video. If looking for tips seee the makeup effects in my sig
Unread 11-09-2016   #96
jonjoe-mossy
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer1 View Post
Shoe bust one was okay, I liked the contacts but couldn't see them clearly so maybe more yellow/glow wolf eyes. But honestly I'm still waiting for a new feline video. If looking for tips seee the makeup effects in my sig
Out of interest where did those two images come from?
jonjoe-mossy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beast, clips4sale, primal fetish, tail, transformations