free hit counters
Max's Big Bust new game on steam (TG) - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-15-2016   #13
Zetsub
Frequent Poster

Re: Max's Big Bust new game on steam (TG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskim019 View Post
Wait, really?! Wow! Thank you very much Lach! I can't wait to see who the lucky candidate will be and what type of transformation it will be.
You should be able to guess which character, but the transformation might surprise you. It's still in the early stages but I've got the sketches for both new forms of the character and she looks awesome, I'm confident people will be really happy with what we've got planned. I'll give you a hint, it may involve another marble

Also, I thought I'd mention that Max's Big Bust is currently 15% off on Humble for the next two weeks - https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p...rce=search_bar , so the same discount as the previous Steam sale.

If you grab the game on Humble you'll get a Steam key too, so you can download the game for offline play or set it up on Steam for automatic updates, the choice is up to you.

Cheers
Lach
Zetsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2016   #14
Luke2013
Frequent Poster

I think I may have to help myself to a copy for an early Birthday present haha...
Luke2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2016   #15
Zetsub
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Wait, really?! Wow! Thank you very much Lach! I can't wait to see who the lucky candidate will be and what type of transformation it will be.
I told you I had something cool planned.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/1473459

And yes, we're totally planning on animating that. There also might be more transformations along these lines for other characters too...
Unread 01-24-2016   #16
Weirdoid
Frequent Poster

Sorry to get a bit off topic, but I purchased and downloaded another Steam TG game (gender bender DNA twister) last week and it doesn't work. It opens the menu screen but doesn't let me click on things. Does anyone know what's wrong?
Weirdoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2016   #17
Zetsub
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdoid View Post
Sorry to get a bit off topic, but I purchased and downloaded another Steam TG game (gender bender DNA twister) last week and it doesn't work. It opens the menu screen but doesn't let me click on things. Does anyone know what's wrong?
Hey Weirdo D

That game is also by me, so this is actually a good place to ask for help. When the game pops up there should be a character select screen, and by default it's for Yael. In the bottom left of the screen there's some arrows and a Start button, if you click on those you can change characters and start the game.

Sorry if it's a bit confusing, I wasn't in charge of the HUD design in that game unlike Max :P

If it's some other error let me know either here or on the Steam forums and I'll look into getting it fixed!

Cheers
Lach
Unread 01-24-2016   #18
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsub View Post
I told you I had something cool planned.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/1473459

And yes, we're totally planning on animating that. There also might be more transformations along these lines for other characters too...
OMG... Is that who I think it is..? If she is, thank you so much Lach. T_T You are amazing.

http://chriskim8365.deviantart.com/favourites/

Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^

Last edited by chriskim019; 01-24-2016 at 08:45 PM.
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2016   #19
Zetsub
Frequent Poster

Who are you talking about..?
Unread 01-25-2016   #20
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Quote:
Who are you talking about..?
Those ears... They are certainly those of cats' and not to be mistaken for those of foxes'. There are only 3 characters in the game so far who has them. I also think I can slightly see a cat tail. And that hair antennae? There's only one character among those 3 who has it. It must be... KITTY~!!! Or, I can be completely off, and she could be characters like Alyssa XD (Pose wise, the silhouette looks similar to hers)

Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^

Last edited by chriskim019; 02-05-2016 at 09:11 PM.
Unread 01-25-2016   #21
Weirdoid
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Hey Weirdo D

That game is also by me, so this is actually a good place to ask for help. When the game pops up there should be a character select screen, and by default it's for Yael. In the bottom left of the screen there's some arrows and a Start button, if you click on those you can change characters and start the game.

Sorry if it's a bit confusing, I wasn't in charge of the HUD design in that game unlike Max :P

If it's some other error let me know either here or on the Steam forums and I'll look into getting it fixed!

Cheers
Lach
The error is clicking them does nothing.
Unread 01-25-2016   #22
Zetsub
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Those ears... They are certainly those of cats' and not to be mistaken for those of foxes'. There are only 3 characters in the game so far who has them. I also think I can slightly see a cat tail. And that hair antennae? There's only one character among those 3 who has it. It must be... KITTY~!!! Or, I can be completely off, and she could be characters like Abigail XD (Pose wise, the silhouette looks similar to hers)
It's not Kitty. Another character gets cat ears prior to this transformation, I'll give you that much as a hint

@Weirdoid

That's really bizarre and I've got no idea what's causing it. Has the game completely crashed (i.e. no music playing) or can you still interact with it? This is the first I've heard of it happening.

Cheers
Lach
Unread 01-25-2016   #23
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Quote:
It's not Kitty. Another character gets cat ears prior to this transformation, I'll give you that much as a hint

Cheers
Lach
Then the likely candidate would be Holy, but she's way too obvious. And besides, Holy doesn't have a hair antennae, and I don't think gem transformations change one's hair that much. Not to mention that the silhouette's physique looks a bit short to be Holy. Hmmm...

Last edited by chriskim019; 01-25-2016 at 02:16 AM.
Unread 01-30-2016   #24
Weirdoid
Frequent Poster

Quote:

@Weirdoid

That's really bizarre and I've got no idea what's causing it. Has the game completely crashed (i.e. no music playing) or can you still interact with it? This is the first I've heard of it happening.

Cheers
Lach
I get music, just cannot interact with it beyond closing the game using the X button in the corner