free hit counters
Poll to decide changes in ZOAT (Zone Of Absoloute Transformation) 4th and final round - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-23-2013   #13
Ichigo3924
The TG COLLECTOR!!

Re: Poll to decide changes in ZOAT (Zone Of Absoloute Transformation) 4th and final r

Welp, to those who didn't know it already, the voting is now over and done with, here are the results:

1.) A nice, big, round pregnant belly- 60 votes
2.) Sudden and massive drop in height!- 59 votes
3.) Turns into a succubus along with all of the sexual corruption- 56 votes
4.) An Abrupt, and Massive Loss of IQ- 53 votes
5.) Slutty/sexy voice/speaking habits- 40 votes

I'm really happy about the last three being chosen, especially with my suggestion taking third place (the succubus one), but I am still unhappy that pregnancy made the list, that'll probably ruin it for me. Oh well, I'll eventually try to post the image onto this thread when he finishes it regardless if I like the outcome or not. Unless of course someone beats me to the punch.

I just hope he posts it soon, I'll be leaving back to America in about a week, after spending nine months in Israel Really looking forward to THAT 12 hour flight.

You have quite a mouth on you and hate everyone on your team...those fucktards. Do you always have to be in charge? I mean come on, you're not always right! Oops...sorry, that was pretty mean..I forgot how much that might come to a shock to you. But at least you usually have good plans. Try being a little nicer to people though.
(Full Name: Private Leonard (L.L.) Church.) (Armor Color: Cobalt.)
Ichigo3924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2013   #14
Ichigo3924
The TG COLLECTOR!!

Re: Poll to decide changes in ZOAT (Zone Of Absoloute Transformation) 4th and final r

So, the fourth round of ZOAT has finally been released, here's the link.

http://kannelart.deviantart.com/art/...TION-391736717

*sigh* Why'd she have to be pregnant?

Anywho, apparently, there will be an aftermath image or something posted when KannelArt reaches 100,000 views, I hope it'll be good.

You have quite a mouth on you and hate everyone on your team...those fucktards. Do you always have to be in charge? I mean come on, you're not always right! Oops...sorry, that was pretty mean..I forgot how much that might come to a shock to you. But at least you usually have good plans. Try being a little nicer to people though.
Unread 08-08-2013   #15
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

Guh, pregnant... Whyyyyyyyyyy?

Teehee! Like what you see, boys?

There need to be more werewoman TG sequences!!

A TG sequence is not a TG sequence without process and a clothes change!

Bimbos Aren't Sluts! 181 supporters and counting!

Official bet between me and OhZone (Result to be determined on November 4, 2020)

Check out my dA: TGHawk's Lounge
tghawk555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2013   #16
Quarma
Sonamy, mon ami!

Instead of hopping aboard the pregnant groan train, I will instead point out that a few inches probably isn't the "sudden and massive drop in height" that was asked for.

quarma.deviantart.com
Quarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2013   #17
Ichigo3924
The TG COLLECTOR!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarma View Post
Instead of hopping aboard the pregnant groan train, I will instead point out that a few inches probably isn't the "sudden and massive drop in height" that was asked for.
I'm not saying that a pregnant fetish is bad per se, and I'm not judging others for having it, I'm just stating that it's not my cup of tea, and I would have rather preferred something else.

Unread 08-09-2013   #18
Quarma
Sonamy, mon ami!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo3924 View Post
I'm not saying that a pregnant fetish is bad per se, and I'm not judging others for having it, I'm just stating that it's not my cup of tea, and I would have rather preferred something else.
No, I agree with you.

quarma.deviantart.com
Quarma is offline   Reply With Quote