free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 141 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-03-2009   #1681
dracolych49
Process Fan

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

The six-box thing with chi su re on the bottom 3?

Edit: Ah, that's how you do that. Cool Thanks!

Last edited by dracolych49; 05-03-2009 at 05:33 PM.
dracolych49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2009   #1682
runelotus
Leecher

in the anime Tayutama Kiss on my diety

one of the heroines Ameri is possessed/corrupted by one of the 3 spirits that they are hunting
ev_ame07.jpg
ev_ame06_scr.jpg
runelotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2009   #1683
monomonkey
it's monkey twice!

Hey, I finished. What did I finish? I finished translating and editing this:

http://www.process-productions.com/f...postcount=1487

Notes:

I haven't seen/read/played anything in this series so if there are specific names of things, I probably got them wrong.

I don't profess to be able to read, write, speak, or understand Japanese. My translations will never be perfect because I don't actually know the language. All I do is apply what I know after four years of studying it in my free times to what dictionaries and translators tell me. Intricate things about the language that no dictionary will transcribe are hit or miss with me.

As for the writing itself... Well, I think I could've done better writing out the moaning sounds and such, but it's all I can do, really. I try to mentally say it aloud and write it the way it makes sense in English so that you, the reader, could mentally say aloud and hear the same thing that the original text reads.

I also want to mention how much I hate not being able to properly translate Japanese pronouns. Let's say, for example, I was translating a transgender doujin where a boy becomes a girl. The boy speaks using "Boku" to represent "I" when he is a male, but when he becomes a female, he uses "Atashi". This alone is a huge part of transgender stories. However, in English, it's still "I". The only way I've gotten around this is to colorize text based on the gender, but it's a cheap cop-out and that doesn't work on a black and white doujin.

How this relates to this story? Well, Carerra uses a fairly rude form of "you" when addressing the angels. The angels use a pretty polite form of "you" when addressing her. On the last page, Carerra also uses this polite form of "you", which I tried my best to show by intentionally mis-translating it (she literally says 'you guys', which doesn't sound like what I think the intended message of that line of text is). So there, now you can say you learned something.

Ok that's it go enjoy it and such. I'd say for future reference, this is about how long it takes for a free translation and edit of a doujin from me, but it would've been much faster had I not been working on my Flash game at the same time.

Warning: Just like the original, contains futa
Attached Files
File Type: zip [Sogna Anthology][InoIno] Viper GTS (English).zip (6.02 MB, 321 views)
monomonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2009   #1684
Archanfel
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by monomonkey View Post
Hey, I finished. What did I finish? I finished translating and editing this:

http://www.process-productions.com/f...postcount=1487

Notes:

I haven't seen/read/played anything in this series so if there are specific names of things, I probably got them wrong.

I don't profess to be able to read, write, speak, or understand Japanese. My translations will never be perfect because I don't actually know the language. All I do is apply what I know after four years of studying it in my free times to what dictionaries and translators tell me. Intricate things about the language that no dictionary will transcribe are hit or miss with me.

As for the writing itself... Well, I think I could've done better writing out the moaning sounds and such, but it's all I can do, really. I try to mentally say it aloud and write it the way it makes sense in English so that you, the reader, could mentally say aloud and hear the same thing that the original text reads.

I also want to mention how much I hate not being able to properly translate Japanese pronouns. Let's say, for example, I was translating a transgender doujin where a boy becomes a girl. The boy speaks using "Boku" to represent "I" when he is a male, but when he becomes a female, he uses "Atashi". This alone is a huge part of transgender stories. However, in English, it's still "I". The only way I've gotten around this is to colorize text based on the gender, but it's a cheap cop-out and that doesn't work on a black and white doujin.

How this relates to this story? Well, Carerra uses a fairly rude form of "you" when addressing the angels. The angels use a pretty polite form of "you" when addressing her. On the last page, Carerra also uses this polite form of "you", which I tried my best to show by intentionally mis-translating it (she literally says 'you guys', which doesn't sound like what I think the intended message of that line of text is). So there, now you can say you learned something.

Ok that's it go enjoy it and such. I'd say for future reference, this is about how long it takes for a free translation and edit of a doujin from me, but it would've been much faster had I not been working on my Flash game at the same time.

Warning: Just like the original, contains futa
Hey, great job.
Thanks for the work
Archanfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2009   #1685
SdazVarence
The Defiant Soul

Well I got some sort of evil convertion. Its based on an RP I did with a friend in Revolutionary Girl Utena where Utena (as part of a bet with Akio) takes over as End of the world to proove that, as a woman, she can do a better job then him at manipulating others. The process involved some physical changes becoming taller, better endowed, more toned with dark tanned skin and silver hair. I translated the designs into SC4 as "Tenjou" and "Ayasami" where Ayasami is the last name Utena takes when she becomes evil, while she merely reverses her first name and calls herself Anetu. Here are pics I took of my SC4 versions of Tenjou and Ayasami. I'm considering posting a requests for a sequence of Tenjou turning into Ayasami.

Tenjou is on the left, and Ayasami is on the right
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tenjou.JPG (86.2 KB, 577 views)
File Type: jpg Ayasami.JPG (90.1 KB, 672 views)
SdazVarence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2009   #1686
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SdazVarence View Post
Well I got some sort of evil convertion. Its based on an RP I did with a friend in Revolutionary Girl Utena where Utena (as part of a bet with Akio) takes over as End of the world to proove that, as a woman, she can do a better job then him at manipulating others. The process involved some physical changes becoming taller, better endowed, more toned with dark tanned skin and silver hair. I translated the designs into SC4 as "Tenjou" and "Ayasami" where Ayasami is the last name Utena takes when she becomes evil, while she merely reverses her first name and calls herself Anetu. Here are pics I took of my SC4 versions of Tenjou and Ayasami. I'm considering posting a requests for a sequence of Tenjou turning into Ayasami.

Tenjou is on the left, and Ayasami is on the right
I've actually done something like that with my own original characters in SCIV as well.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2009   #1687
Mitchell
Process Disciple

The problem with a bet like that is, well, Akio wins either way. You see, by getting her to take the bet in the first place, he manipulates her!
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2009   #1688
SdazVarence
The Defiant Soul

Ah but Utena is the one who instigates the Bet, not Akio.

so Utena has the advantage in terms of Manipulating

Last edited by SdazVarence; 05-04-2009 at 02:58 PM.
SdazVarence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2009   #1689
Twilightdrgn
Frequent Poster

Hey all. I'm currently trying to torrent some PC eroge games that are available. I'm working on Yami no koe as we speak, but are there any others you'd recommend that are floating out there?
Twilightdrgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2009   #1690
Archanfel
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilightdrgn View Post
Hey all. I'm currently trying to torrent some PC eroge games that are available. I'm working on Yami no koe as we speak, but are there any others you'd recommend that are floating out there?
Hey, Twilightdrgn,

Try the first page of this thread: (here quick link)
http://www.process-productions.com/f...ead.php?t=8781

You can find the list of the games that fall under Evil conversion category, accumulated together by Il from all over this thread.

Hope that help.
Archanfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2009   #1691
Generic_entity
Process Fan

sighting Hajimete no Aku chapter 17 the main character uses a gun on a cosplay ubsesed classmate that gives her an evil outfite that then turns her a bit evil and procides to turn here ferinds with the gun
Generic_entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2009   #1692
singory
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generic_entity View Post
sighting Hajimete no Aku chapter 17 the main character uses a gun on a cosplay ubsesed classmate that gives her an evil outfite that then turns her a bit evil and procides to turn here ferinds with the gun
here it is for the lazy

http://www.onemanga.com/Hajimete_no_Aku/17/05/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hajimete no aku.jpg (117.1 KB, 453 views)
File Type: jpg hajimete no aku2.jpg (104.5 KB, 429 views)
File Type: jpg hajimete no aku3.jpg (109.2 KB, 477 views)