free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 18 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-12-2008   #205
Bee82

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHGODBIGBOOBS View Post
can someone post this on a more reiable file server
i apperntly have excded my dowload quota without actully downloading anything
hears a Mega Upload link for it.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1j5qajgn
Unread 02-12-2008   #206
rick404
Meddler

Just a heads up...Frontwing has gone ahead and begun posting stuff on Makai Tenshi Jibril 3. The second sequel adds another yet another angel protagonist to the crew so some form of evil conversion is almost 100% given.

http://frontwing.jp/product/djibril3/index.html

Gives us another game to watch out for now that the Himekami 1~2 fervor has begun to subside a bit...

Quick Edit...
From Wikipedia:
Another Makai Tenshi Jibril PC game is planned for 2008, titled Makai Tenshi Jibril -Episode 3- with a new character in the series, N.A.G.I.", also known as Nagi Jinno or Jibril Zero. Released materials include a new look for Hikari Jinno, and a confirmation that a major plot point will be the fall of one of the previous main characters, with her joining Misty May as your opponent.

Looks like it may end up being Hikari from MTJ2 going by the character profiles. For some reason they also decided to make her blond...aw well I've always been a Rika fan anyways.

Last edited by rick404; 02-12-2008 at 08:18 PM.
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2008   #207
Mitchell
Process Disciple

What's Makai Tenshi Jibril?
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2008   #208
treason
Talkative mute

Japanese by the looks of it. I'm not one for fishing through japanese sites, I have a hard enough time with some english, french and spanish ones.(The only reason that I could fish through spanish is because it's similar to french which I had to take through school).
Unread 02-13-2008   #209
rick404
Meddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
What's Makai Tenshi Jibril?
Devil Angel Jibril.

Its an eroge/hentai game. Basically a magical girl story,average school girl who gets magical powers to fight evil, only her powers are fuel by 'creative sex' and the evil fights with tentacles. All the games have had a slight evil conversion theme: its possible for the heroine to fall to the 'dark side' though have not really gone all the way. Usually it only happens as the consequence of a bad ending or game over.
Unread 02-13-2008   #210
Vindaloopriest
Process Fan

I just came across this forum and thread from Ricobanderas' site. Got a lot of cool stuff from here. I really liked the Doujinshis by Hiro and Inoino.

Does anyone know if the "Inda No Himekishi Janne" Doujinshi has been or is ever going to be translated into English? The "Magical Fencers Silky Star" and "Yumeka Genka Maboroshika" ones both were translated by somebody, so apparently there's a good samaritan(s) out there who's familiar with those authors.

-----------

Anyway, I thought I'd post some stuff of my own.

I think the japanese site "Kiss in the Dark" was mentioned early in the thread. There are 2 sister sites, "Macxe's" and "Escalation2XXX" that deal mainly with heroines being taken over by skintight black latex and turned into sex fiends (if anyone's ever read "The Sinful Parasite" by latex slut on asstr.org, same thing. If you haven't, do, it's very good).

I.E. they did a short 3-page Sailor Moon doujinshi/webcomic of a black-latex-suited Mars converting Mercury.

http://mcxes-seres.kir.jp/macxes/img...comic01_01.jpg

http://mcxes-seres.kir.jp/macxes/img...comic01_02.jpg

http://mcxes-seres.kir.jp/macxes/img...omic_01_03.jpg

Escalation2XXX is more of a blog; it had a pretty good serial story about some sort of global defense organization (of the Sentai variety) being taken over from within with all the female personnel getting turned into latex fiends, then showing up for work wearing their normal uniforms over their new latex suits (apparently the unconverted personnel were too dumb to notice everyone suddenly wearing black gloves and thigh-boots ). It's buried in the archives, I think the story starts at the site's first posts.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/li_q_bondage/

------------

Here's a japanese imageboard where artists post MC/conversion related fanart. Hiro and Crooked Navel seem to post their stuff here. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the white box with "10" in it to view the next page.

http://haruka.saiin.net/~historicalworks/cgi-bin/MCbbs/imgboard.cgi?page=1&p1=&p2=&amode=

------------

Something from a mainstream work; This is from the new Castlevania game for the PSP, Dracula X Chronicles. Apparently, if you don't perform certain mission objectives, the hero's girlfriend gets turned into Dracula's evil succubus.

Here's the cutscenes on youtube, one for each of 2 player characters:

I also found this fan-made morphing GIF on a Castlevania forum. It's the girlfriend changing from a maiden into a succubus.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...us_Annette.gif
Vindaloopriest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2008   #211
rick404
Meddler

Hey welcome Vindaloopriest...Thanks for the summary here! My MC bookmarks are in serious disorder so its good to see some of these great sites laid out nice and clear.

Those doujins were all translated by SaHa http://sahadou.wordpress.com/ check out the Commission FAQ for details...
Unread 02-13-2008   #212
Vindaloopriest
Process Fan

Cool.

Anyway, here's some more misc stuff I found laying around.

Top 4 CGs:

These CGs are from a rather well-known H-Game called "Beat Angel Escalayer". The premise is that the heroine is a schoolgirl who turns into a female android to fight the evil take-over-the-world monster guys. As per tradition, her fighting ability is powered by sex, and you play as the schmuck chosen to be her designated ExxonMobil. Anyway, the game features both relationship and combat gameplay. I don't have the game myself, but from what I can make out of the wiki page, in the game's bad ending, if you treat her too brutally and/or she gets defeated and raped by monsters too many times, the heroine starts to crave sex and defects to the evil side (who can satisfy her in ways you cannot). From the pictures, it seems she comes back with a wicked new costume, burns down the city, and captures and rapes you.

On a misc note, there's also a hobbyshop resin statue of the evil Escalayer being sold under the name "Hell Kite", which is what made me aware of the game's bad ending in the first place.

Bottom 3 CGs:

These are from Princess Maker 1. Princess Maker is a long-running (non-hentai) RPG series where you raise a child into adult-hood. Depending on your parenting choices, your kid can grow up to be anything from a queen, a general, an artist, or (if you really screw up) an imp, a crime boss, an S&M queen, or a thug.

Anyway, these CGs are from the 1st game's super-evil ending where your girl runs off to marry the King of the Underworld, becoming the Princess of Darkness. (The first pic is of her in a wedding dress to show what she looks like normally).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 000title.jpg (148.2 KB, 483 views)
File Type: jpg CG157.jpg (95.5 KB, 563 views)
File Type: jpg CG181.jpg (134.6 KB, 639 views)
File Type: jpg CG182.jpg (130.2 KB, 613 views)
File Type: jpg pm_t050.jpg (72.8 KB, 505 views)
File Type: jpg pm_t044.jpg (93.6 KB, 681 views)
File Type: jpg pm_t045.jpg (79.4 KB, 707 views)
Unread 02-13-2008   #213
rick404
Meddler

I forgot about the Princess Maker series! Plenty of evil outcomes (though it can all be blamed on bad parenting.) I played through 2 several times. Never played the first or looked to see where the series went after the 3rd one...

Here's a page of ending pics from the 3rd game.
http://www.kkpmc.net/pm3/pm3_end.htm

These games are better known here for the AP.
Unread 02-15-2008   #214
rb9
Process Master

Hey there, nice to meet you and glad you like the group.

That's a hell of a lot of nice stuff you posted. You win at everything forever.

Stuff comes in on my end occasionally. I think one of the deviantartists is almost done with a flash game that may involve Celes getting a bad-end. Who knows.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2008   #215
Vindaloopriest
Process Fan

Cool. I'll try to post some stuff on your group if I find anything that hasn't already been uploaded.
Great group site, by the way.

------

Anyway, here are some CGs from a couple hentai games that seem right on topic. They're both by Pink Question, who made Himekami 1/2 that was discussed a few pages back. PQ games seem to have a common theme of tentacles, monster pregnancy, and evil corruption/transformation. I unfortunately don't know where to get the complete CG sets (these pics have been sitting on my computer for more than a year), but I'm sure they're out there somewhere.

First 7 CGs:

The first game is "聖騎士産卵記" or "Holy Knight Sanranki". From what I can tell, the basic plot is that you're an evil sorcerer (who seems to appear as a giant green demon thingy in the CGs) trying to take over a standard fantasy kingdom. The girls are a holy knight and her two sidekicks (a spunky scout/fighter and a soft-spoken elf cleric) sent to stop you. The game basically consists of you disguising as a human adventurer, and luring the girls into monster rape traps, eventually corrupting them and recruiting them as monster minions to help you capture their former friends. The scout gets turned into a winged demoness, and the elf cleric becomes a sultry dark elf. The main heroine also kind of transforms; she powers up into an angel to fight you, but is eventually subverted and recruited.

Bottom 3 CGs:

The second game is "魔法少女ナユタ" or "Magical Girl Nayuta". I know even less about the plot for this since I only have a few CGs, but from what I can tell it's about a pair of typical magical girls fighting monsters. Over the course of the game the girls apparently get captured and turned into sex-fiend monsters themselves. The main girl turns into a kind of purple demon girl, while her sidekick turns into some kind of demonic catgirl.
Attached Images
File Type: png San_Srt.png (976.9 KB, 895 views)
File Type: png San2.png (654.7 KB, 834 views)
File Type: png San_Fin.png (731.0 KB, 697 views)
File Type: jpg clips00300.jpg (106.8 KB, 464 views)
File Type: jpg clips00360.jpg (81.7 KB, 610 views)
File Type: jpg clips00379.jpg (126.6 KB, 497 views)
File Type: jpg clips00278.jpg (111.4 KB, 520 views)
File Type: jpg natuta_00363.jpg (123.2 KB, 532 views)
File Type: jpg natuta_00125.jpg (130.5 KB, 574 views)
File Type: jpg natuta_00133.jpg (118.0 KB, 547 views)

Last edited by Vindaloopriest; 02-16-2008 at 05:08 PM.
Unread 02-16-2008   #216
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

Full CG image set for the game Vinda posted the shots of:
Attached Files
File Type: zip (18禁ゲームCG) [060825]聖騎士産卵記.zip (42.16 MB, 540 views)
frice2000 is offline   Reply With Quote