free hit counters
Loss of Strength Experimentation Room! - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-03-2021   #37
Tina Tiny
Little Doll Mom

Re: Loss of Strength Experimentation Room!

I decide to comply as well, scampering across the floor as I choose the scale next to cerilium. I hoist myself up and stand up in the middle. Looking over at cerilium I giggle.

"It feels so ridiculous..."

I call out to the researcher: "Is this right?! Am I doing it right?!" even though my voice is barely more than a series of high pitched squeaks to the unfocused ear.
Tina Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2021   #38
Prof_Sai
Instigator

(OMG lovely AVA Ceri!)

"One does not do scientific observation while naked!" Sai announced.

Presumably this ought to be enough for Mathai to understand he was supposed to get something for Sai to wear, and then weigh it on the scale so that the weight could be subtracted once Sai put the garment on and then stood on the scale herself.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2021   #39
Mathai
Professional Slacker

Location: California native, returned after years in the Army abroad.

o.o "I didn't even think of it AGAIN!" (This time for real, I'm sorry Tina!)

"Let's see...how about this? Shrinking clothes Once will use up a ton of our remaining energy for this test and affect when we can return you to normal...but how about a little ingenuity?!?" Fetching one of Tina's former socks and a box of crafting supplies, I trim the fabric down so that it fits the diminutive woman like a dress. Complete with holes for her arms and head to fit through!

After taking measure of the makeshift attire, I approach the small scale with my gaze tastefully averted to offer the piece. It comes complete with a small pink ribbon that she can use to cinch the whole ensemble down at her waist. "I hope this will suffice for now? SNAFU Labs will reimburse you the cost of one sock when these testing periods are complete!"

I also offer a length of rope for the largest of the volunteers. "For Miss Sai as well! I hope this can help you with your own clothing malfunctions during this time. When you are secured to your contentment, please proceed to your own scale. Please also remember to not approach the other test subjects during this time, as the devices are calibrated only to scan a single individual. Multiple subjects can...complicate the tests."

Last edited by Mathai; 02-03-2021 at 08:52 PM.
Mathai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2021   #40
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Thank you Mathai, Tina and Bethany, you two are doing great!

:: Relies on Mathai to record the data. ::
Unread 02-04-2021   #41
cerilium
in Wonderland

While we are waiting I begin to grow tired and walk over to Tina to start a conversation. "Since we're waiting for the machinery to boot up I wanted to ask you something. Don't you think Mathai looked a little sad earlier when we was all hugging each other?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
(OMG lovely AVA Ceri!)
Thank you!

Last edited by cerilium; 02-04-2021 at 02:03 PM.
cerilium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2021   #42
DollyBonnie
I am a Transformation Toy

Hey I started the original thread! I want in on this!!

Name: Bonnie
Date: Feb. 4, 2021
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Green
Soul Color:
Original Height: 5'5''
Desired Minimum Height: 3" or smaller

Please check all boxes that may apply to your desired testing courses. All criteria have been adapted from the preceding discussion room. "What's Missing: Loss of Strength" For further reference or contribution to the subject, please refer there.

[ ] Clothes Ensnaring and Relative Weight Testing-Rapid Shrink
[x] Clothes Ensnaring and Relative Weight Testing-Slow Shrink
[x] Linear Size Reduction Calculations Testing and Applications
[x] Overwhelming Fabrics Escape Methods Testing
[ ] Size to Mass Comparisons and Testing
[ ] Size to Fabric Mass Comparisons and Testing
[x] Surprise Minimalization Reaction Times and Procedures Testing
[ ] Relations Between Rapid Reduction and Fabric/Gravity Relations Testing
[ ] Square/Cube Rule Practical Applications Under Extreme Situations Testing
[ ] Energy Dissipation Related to Reduction Techniques Testing (Guaranteed safe!)
[ ] Mid-Reduction Atomic Mass Tracking and Testing
[ ] Effects of Electrostatic Energy on Subject Post Reduction Testing
[ ] Relationship of Leverage and Size Testing

Just joined Discord! Come chat about shrinking and transformation! Bonzilla25#1005
DollyBonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2021   #43
Mathai
Professional Slacker

I perk up as I hear someone new calling from the lobby. "I'll be right with you!" Turning back to the three test subjects already in place, I smile and set up the console to automatically begin comparing their bodies to their original selves on the atomic level. "This should take a couple of minutes, then you will be free to step off your platforms...But please do not leave them before hand."

Unfortunately though, at her current size and paired with the distraction of a new volunteer I fail to notice Bethany stepping off her platform as I quickly activate the machine and depart! The thrum of machinery beginning their processors begins to fill the room with a growing hum of activity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyBonnie View Post
Name: Bonnie
Date: Feb. 4, 2021
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Green
Soul Color:
Original Height: 5'5''
Desired Minimum Height: 3" or smaller

Please check all boxes that may apply to your desired testing courses. All criteria have been adapted from the preceding discussion room. "What's Missing: Loss of Strength" For further reference or contribution to the subject, please refer there.

[ ] Clothes Ensnaring and Relative Weight Testing-Rapid Shrink
[x] Clothes Ensnaring and Relative Weight Testing-Slow Shrink
[x] Linear Size Reduction Calculations Testing and Applications
[x] Overwhelming Fabrics Escape Methods Testing
[ ] Size to Mass Comparisons and Testing
[ ] Size to Fabric Mass Comparisons and Testing
[x] Surprise Minimalization Reaction Times and Procedures Testing
[ ] Relations Between Rapid Reduction and Fabric/Gravity Relations Testing
[ ] Square/Cube Rule Practical Applications Under Extreme Situations Testing
[ ] Energy Dissipation Related to Reduction Techniques Testing (Guaranteed safe!)
[ ] Mid-Reduction Atomic Mass Tracking and Testing
[ ] Effects of Electrostatic Energy on Subject Post Reduction Testing
[ ] Relationship of Leverage and Size Testing

Rushing back to the lobby, my smile grows wide seeing who it is. "Miss Bonnie! I am so glad you decided to join us. I wanted to thank you for coming up with the original question, it gave us all so much to consider. Now please, right this way."

Running her paper through the scanner, I motion for her to join me as I begin walking back in to the lab proper. My pace isn't running, but I am eager to get back to the other three to show them they had a new test subject to interact with...What I fail to notice however, is that Bonnie's test had already begun.

With every step the woman takes, her body begins to dwindle. Each step she takes, her body shrinks down another inch! The first few steps are nothing significant, but clothing was beginning to get bulky as it pooled up in the crooks of her arms and slip from her shoulders. By the twelfth step, shoes could no longer cling to Bonnie's feet and clunked down to the ground with a louder thud than they probably should have normally.

It seemed that with as much of the lab's machines running at once, an accident in the process to shrink Bonnie has occurred! Just as Professor Sai had theorized was possible, it would seem that the more Bonnie shrank, the more of the inert shrinking particles were absorbed into Bonnie's clothing. As the gradual shrinking process continued along, the fabrics that she was wearing began to grow heavier and heavier..
Unread 02-04-2021   #44
Tina Tiny
Little Doll Mom

I turn to Bethany.

"Yea, I did notice that. I wonder if he wanted in on it. I'm used to being stared at when this size...but yea, I'll admit that was a little different."

I look down at the humming machine.

"Sooo...ever been shrunk before?" I ask Bethany as I look into the distance at Prof Sai and also notice the new girl who just entered.
Unread 02-04-2021   #45
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Yes, the weight of the clothes before and after shrinking were a primary subject of this test, so Sai winced at the fact that for the fourth time, Mathus had forgotten to get the "before" measurements of either the subject or her clothes!

At least Sai's 2-foot measurement had been recorded, as had her improvised garment. Relevant, as the sloppy containment of the shrinking device was reducing Sai again - who would soon be no bigger than her companions.
Unread 02-08-2021   #46
Mathai
Professional Slacker

The researcher re-enters the testing room just as everything starts to go bad. "Wait...What's going on? No! Get back on the scale quickly!" Rushing up towards the three little volunteers, Mathai reaches down to quickly put Bethany back on her device...just before a white flash fills the room!

As it subsides, Everyone can start to tell that things are a little different. Bethany is now the tallest of the volunteers, having grown a few inches, up to eight, while Tina has shrunk one inch herself, but came off better than Sai. The formerly two foot tall volunteer was greatly reduced and now only six inches tall herself like the others were, she seems to have shrunk the most...Until they realize the researcher is gone.

When they all look downward is when they discover where he went. The now very small, two inch tall research assistant looks up at the 'little' woman Bethany that he was about to pick up with a lot of surprise. "....This is why you stay on the scale!"
Unread 02-08-2021   #47
cerilium
in Wonderland

Upon taking everything in and realising that everyone is smaller then me I let out a huge gasp

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry guys I didn't know we was starting! I just wanted to quickly ask Tina something and I've messed it all up..." The thought of messing up the tests for everyone else and not only myself I start to cry.

Last edited by cerilium; 02-08-2021 at 10:56 AM.
cerilium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2021   #48
Tina Tiny
Little Doll Mom

I rub my eyes, blinking as my vision slowly starts to return.

"Who...wha?" she says as she suddenly finds herself navel height to Bethany.

"EEK!" she screams as she looks up at her huge friend, noticing Sai is also having height issues...but is much closer in height to Tina than Bethany.

It takes a few moments before Tina realized that Mathai has shrunk the smallest of them all, now only about as high as her thigh.

"This is your fault!" she shouts until she hears Bethany starting to cry.

"No...Bethany...I wasn't yelling at you....I was...." *Sigh*

Tina eyes mathai. "You come over here and explain to me what happend," she says as she walks over, hugging the huge Bethany around her waist in an attempt to calm her down.