free hit counters
Test-0 Draws Stuff and Posts it Thread (Quickie Sketches 2) - Page 23 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-13-2010   #265
Ran
Unstealthy Lurker

Re: Test-0 Draws Stuff and Posts it Thread (Quickie Sketches 2)

I messed up. It's 8PM.
Ran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2010   #266
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Well, here we go. ^^;

Commissions are now open, three slots only and only $5 sketches allowed. You can, however, have up to two sketches done for you. Paypal only. If you want more then one character in the image it'll likely cost extra, depending on the interaction of the two characters. A Chibi background character doesn't cost extra though, but they have to have a reason for being there.

If it's an existing character you'll be required to provide the reference images needed (I can't work off descriptions, you have to have an image for me to use). Also, the 'do no harm' rules are always in effect (read about them just a few posts up).

Because this is a forums only commission test, you'll have to provide your forum name in the email you send me with your commission. This is a good idea anyways, as it'll give me an alternate way to get your goods to you first and foremost.

The email to send your commission is: email removed

Email has been removed.

Last edited by Test-0; 01-14-2010 at 11:26 AM. Reason: I heard the email was removed confirm/deny?
Test-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2010   #267
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Well, nothing so far, but I didn't expect a huge rush or anything like that anyways.

Should be safe for me to take a bit of a nap (it's been a long day), so during that time if I get more then three commission emailed I'll take the first three possible and think of something for the others, likely a chance to get in a few days early for official commissions when/if I open for them.

Dunno when I'll wake up, in a few hours? ^^; I'll check in then.
Unread 01-13-2010   #268
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Best of luck, Test.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2010   #269
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Well, I'm awake again and nothing has come in so far. I'll be taking the email down and closing commissions tomorrow at 3PM (EST), so there's still time to get in. If I don't get any commissions by then then I'll just consider the test a failure. ^^;
Unread 01-13-2010   #270
Styerion
Happiness in detachment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Test-0 View Post
If I don't get any commissions by then then I'll just consider the test a failure. ^^;
I see what you did there. Don't be down on yourself. :V
Styerion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2010   #271
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styerion View Post
I see what you did there. Don't be down on yourself. :V
HAW.

Anywho, times up, email removed. Actually it was up almost an hour ago, but I got distracted by MS Paint Adventures. Only have one commission on the plate, which I guess is good enough to see everything work out. Surprised Ran didn't come back to get in, had a whole day to do so even after misjudging the time zone stuff. Well, guess you'll have to wait if/when I open officially. ^^;
Unread 01-14-2010   #272
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

I don't think you left yourself a big enough window to "test" it. No, certainly 1 day is not long enough to call something a failure. I was still on the fence about trying to commission something and thinking about it while at work, I come home and you've already given up, now I'm disappointed.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2010   #273
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

It wasn't really a failure, as I did get one commission and I didn't give up. I made the small window for the express purpose of not having people start making commission requests before I fully made my decision. Also why I took down the email addy, because I didn't want people to think it's open and just start making commission requests when I haven't even decided if I was going to do it at all.

The test was just to get used to the mechanics, how the commissions should go, what kind of system I needed and how payments were going to be made. I didn't want to start up knowing absolutely nothing and wind up screwing people or just plain wasting their time.

Also, I have to sit here and watch the email addy for the entire time and I can only do that when I'm not working and today is my only day off for a few days (I don't have the time to do stuff like commissions during the week yet). It's fine if it's completely open and ready to go and things can go at their own pace, but this was meant to be closed off quick and simple. I gave a days warning, only three spots and only allowed single sketches and then another full day for people to decide to help me test it out or just wait and see.

Originally I was just going to be fully open next Monday, but I wanted to try it out a small bit first so I did this instead. I still plan on opening commissions back open on Monday, but I'll be keeping it to the forum viewers for now (DA gets drastically more views and I already know of a few too many people that would jump at the chance and have me buried in commissions ^^; ). So if you did want to have a commission done, you'll still have your chance anyways and I'll be able to deliver promptly and effectively. Hopefully.
Unread 01-14-2010   #274
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

Some of us are waiting for W2s ^_^

Claire's Project
LOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2010   #275
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Oh. Alright. I guess I misunderstood what you were going for with the test.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2010   #276
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Sorry, I probably should have said specifically what I was going for with the test anyways. ^^;

On the subject of commission, I hate hands! >_<; Why can't people just do the same things with only their minds? So much simpler.