free hit counters
AR AP Poll - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-09-2020   #1
ailovestogrow
Erotic Author

Question AR AP Poll

Going to be upfront, Age Regression/Progression isn’t my kink, I have issues with consent and adult lolis, but what do you all prefer? I don't see any of these as wrong answers, but as an author of smut I want to see what others are looking for in their process stories. If my poll doesn't have your special brand of kink, feel free to reply with what you're looking for.

I'm not looking for Source Of Transformation. What I mean is, I'm not looking for whether you like attribute theft, magical potion, scientific/realistic, etc in what causes the change, just trying for the pure process here.

I originally wanted to see how the poll function worked on the forum, but I think it will work better if people reply with a 1-10 next to the categories listed below, 10 being you can't get off without it, 1 being you commit hate crimes to the author.

SAC: 3
AP: 2
OB: 1
AR: 2
YB: 0
RA: 6
SS: 6
TMT: 3
CA: 4
ASS: 2
ASM: 3
ASF: 6
ASI: 8
T: 6
WM: 10

Here are the descriptions

Straight Age Change (SAC)
This is kind of the catch-all, you don't care how your girl gets affected by time, so long as aging happens in one direction or another.

Age Progression (AP)
Getting older is the point, moving from a child to an adult is what a girl is after.

Older Is Better (OB)
MILFs, Grannies, crones, a girl is better in the later half of her life and AP is how she’ll get there.

Age Regression (AR)
Getting younger is the point, moving from old to young and regaining the beauty of youth is what any woman is after.

Younger Is Better (YB)
I’ll be straight, I’m not for this even if the mental age is older, the body is often loli and treads dangerously close to stuff I strongly disagree with. However, perfectly acceptable if the starting age is old enough to turn back to only 18.

Realistic Aging (RA)
Aging isn’t just a matter of growing more or less, time isn’t kind when it is sped up. Skeletal restructuring, hormonal imbalances, skin placidity, memory capability, organ function. Then there are the consequences of social difficulties that will arise.

Science Schmience (SS)
Reality is more of a guideline and whatever happens is easily brushed aside for the process.

Time Mind Travel (TMT)
13 Going On 30 and other stories like it, the process is skipped for a natural progression of time but the mind is from a different life stage.

Cosmetic Aging (CA)
Like Re:Life, the process is only skin deep. Inside the girl is still young or old and dealing with all the problems of their real age, but they appear to look like a different age.

Aging Speed Slow (ASS)
From Benjamin Button slow to maybe a little faster, the changes are only a little more perceptible than any other change over time.

Aging Speed Medium (ASM)
Days into hours, small but perceptible differences are noticeable on a daily or weekly basis.

Aging Speed Fast (ASF)
Whatever is happening, it is done in a few hours, a few days tops.

Aging Speed Instant (ASI)
Whether in a moment or a few seconds, everything is changed in under a minute.

Temporary Change (T)
It comes and it goes. Shazam and a bolt of lightning, Mary is one age and then another between moments.

Wardrobe Malfunction (WM)
Getting older of younger, there are bound to be problems keeping those clothing on right.

I’m sure there are some proper AP/AR process scenes out there. I even have an AR scene where a 40 year old naga ages backwards to her 20s in my book. But I have issues with some things and that’s just me.
ailovestogrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2020   #2
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Re: AR AP Poll

Age Progression....
MrDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2020   #3
Kazumamiyato
Process Fan

SAC: 2
AP: 10
OB: 8
AR: 8 (especially male AR + girl AP )
YB: 2 (for transition to AP)
SS: 6
TMT: 2
CA: 4
ASS: 5
ASM: 5
ASF: 6
T: 6
Kazumamiyato is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2020   #4
chronoeclipse
Leecher

SAC: 5
AP: 3 (Infant to adult is fun for the humor of it but kid to adult is not my jam)
OB: 10 (Old age AP all the way!)
AR: 8 (Elderly to college-age or teen is a sorely underrated genre)
YB: 1
RA: 5 (Can certainly be fun from time to time)
SS: 6 (These are fantasy stories afterall)
TMT: 6 (really only exclusively when the story is an 18 going on 80 kind of deal. But mental age-change where a subject suddenly acts like a baby or an old lady despite physically being a sexy young adult is always a blast.)
CA: 7 (I really like it when they keep their true mental age and have to deal with their body being much older or much younger than it should be)
ASM: 4
ASF: 7

T: 2 (This to me implys the person is in control of the change and use it as a sort of 'disguise', which is less interesting to me)
WM: 7 (I do enjoy the subject to end up in inappropriate clothes for their age: i.e. - Grown woman in nothing but a diaper; elderly woman in a crop top and mini-skirt; teen girl wearing an old lady's house coat and gripping a walker etc.)

This is a good poll - but I would argue that young to middle-age AP and young to old age AP should be seperated because they have two different fan bases. Also the poll doesn't give an option to mark whether you're a fan of FEMALE age-change (like I am) or MALE age change, or a little of both.
chronoeclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2020   #5
The AP Ninja
Process Master

SAC: -
AP: 10
OB: 3 (there's only appeal in the milf stage for me)
AR: 10 (nothing younger than teen-age)
YB: 0
RA: 3
SS: 10
TMT: 0
CA: 8
ASS: 0
ASM: 0
ASF: 0
ASI: 10 (not a poof tf tho)
T: 10 (return to normal tfs are a big deal for me actually)
WM: 7
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2020   #6
TGManiac
Frequent Poster

Age progression and age regression for me.
TGManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2020   #7
ailovestogrow
Erotic Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoeclipse View Post
This is a good poll - but I would argue that young to middle-age AP and young to old age AP should be seperated because they have two different fan bases. Also the poll doesn't give an option to mark whether you're a fan of FEMALE age-change (like I am) or MALE age change, or a little of both.
As I said, this isn’t really my kink so most of the nuance is probably lost to me. Also, while I understand there are those interested in MALE age change, this forum deals primarily with the female side of things and so I kept most of my questions geared in that direction. Nevertheless, I freely encourage anyone else to add their own category and then rate it themselves. I always thought of these polls as becoming more and more organic as people put in their own thoughts and preferences.

When I was a teenager, I was more into AR and especially AP. As I got older, though, the reality of changing appearance while keeping the mind a certain age hit me with the horror of what that actually meant. I am very happy that many of you share my ideals and have expressed your parameters to keep things within the bounds of propriety.

Happy to see so much activity here, even if this was only done to give all the boards some love. Hugs and kisses to you all!!
ailovestogrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2020   #8
hiper
Process Fan

Live action realistic AP with clothes tightening and bursting.
hiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2020   #9
Klatuk4u
Sasquatch Lurker

AP: 3
OB: 3
AR: 9
YB: 9
SS: 5
TMT: 2
CA: 2
ASM: 3
ASF: 7
ASI: 9
T: 9

Other than loving clothing effects in all things, nothing is a straight 10 or 1 for me. 5 is indifference for me.
Unread 08-18-2020   #10
vakho0
Leecher

AP: 7
OB: 7 (Milf is the part to stop)
AR: 8 (male AR with girl AP)
YB: 7
RA: 3
SS: 5
TMT: 7
CA: 5
ASS: 5
ASM: 5
ASF: 5
ASI: 5
T: 2
WM: 5
I am more into the part of Someone older who gets AR and humiliated in many different ways by someone he\she mocked, who gets AP-ed.
vakho0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2020   #11
JackpotMans
Leecher

Sac: 3
ap: 7
ob: 10
ar: 0
yb: 0
ra: 7
ss: 9